Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DKrueger

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 pm
Danali_Black

VincentValintine LimitBrk

I figured I'd either need to talk to a VC or Crew for this, so I'm trying you two.
Recently I picked an Abra for a Starter, and as we know, it only has teleport. I wanted to ask for it to know an attack move from the get-go
Perhaps Psyshock, Confusion, or Hidden Power or something common like that. Anyways yeah. Please let me know what we can do about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 pm
DKrueger
I figured I'd either need to talk to a VC or Crew for this, so I'm trying you two.
Recently I picked an Abra for a Starter, and as we know, it only has teleport. I wanted to ask for it to know an attack move from the get-go
Perhaps Psyshock, Confusion, or Hidden Power or something common like that. Anyways yeah. Please let me know what we can do about that.
I know that this was mentioned earlier for a ranger... I'll go try and find it.

EDIT:
It was right here, so I think that Confusion or Hidden Power should be fine...
But as said a few times earlier Bunneh doesn't have power over profiles sweatdrop  

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DKrueger

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:59 pm
Kay.
Thanks Bunneh.
I'll give it confuson for now, and if one of the VCs says no, then I'll get rid of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Pokemon Ranger Application
Username: RJ9000
Character Name: Daniel (Dan)
Character Description: User Image
Every other pokemon ranger pic is from an original game... This is all i got to work with.

A Pokemon Ranger has to make sure people are following the rules, and not cheating with leveling up and etc, are you sure you're up to it?: I give you my promise! I want to help your guild out. If I'm not around when a problem happens, then PM me a problem, and I'll investigate it, review it, and tell the captain what I get... Kinda like a detective.

What Pokemon is Your Partner? (Can choose any starter listed, even secondarys): Pikachu

Are you absolutely sure you can be active enough, and true to your duties as a Pokemon Ranger to fill this position?: I swear on the Bible! That's a promise that I can't break. Once you give God your word, you can't let it go.

What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Hoenn - Rustboro City
Give an RP Sample:
The ship came to a stop as it landed to shore on the new Etrua region. Dan was excited the moment he got off the ship. He could just see it now, his first journey as a Pokemon Ranger. Dan dreamed about this opportunity ever since he was little. His father became a Pokemon Ranger general and was one of the greatest in his division. He always wanted to be like his father, and loved Pokemon's so much, that he used to always play with the wild ones as a toddler. Except if they're big and scary.

His decision was made ever since that day he came back from school, and everyone was circled around this one boy who wanted to be a Pokemon trainer. He said that his older sister was the best trainer, and did the best in Pokemon contests too. This one bigger kid was laughing at him, saying that his older brother can beat anyone, and was a ruthless trainer that never loses.

It gave Dan some trouble of what kind of people do with their Pokemon's. He once heard that in certain battles, the Pokemon's were made to fight to the death. Mom... I wanna be a Pokemon Ranger! Like my Dad! he said one night. His mother had trouble dealing with it. Sometimes, Ranger's deal in dangerous situations and she couldn't take it if something bad happened to Dan. She said no after that and never wanted him to even think about being a Ranger, but Dan wanted to be a Ranger no matter what.

On his twelve birthday, Dan's mother gave it a thought and said that he can go and be a Ranger. She knew that it was his dream and that she can't stop him from living his dream. "Daniel, I got you a present from your father. He's still out on missions, but he managed to get you this." said his mother. She opened the box and took out a red device with an antennae on top of it. It was the same Styler that his father used when he first joined. Deeper in the box, was the uniform that graduate students get to wear after the academy.

The excitement filled Dan so much that he was rushing around the place really happy, as he found out. He was then taken by his mother to the Academy for Pokemon Ranger's in the Hoenn academy. It was hard work going through the ranks, but he managed to graduate as he made new friends. He wore the uniform that his father got for him, as he set out for the new region where his new HQ was going to be. He was pumped up, and ready for his journey.

That was how Dan had now gotten to the Etrua region. He wanted to become the best Ranger that his parents ever seen. He wanted to help Pokemon's because of his kindness towards them, and his knack for making friends with anyone. And he wanted to live the adventurous life his father lives, and told him about when he was little. I'm ready... I'm gonna be the best Pokemon Ranger in the world!!! He shouted as he leaped off the boat. His journey had started. And Dan was ready for the Journey to start.  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:42 am
RJ9000
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Pokemon Ranger Application
Username: RJ9000
Character Name: Daniel (Dan)
Character Description: User Image
Every other pokemon ranger pic is from an original game... This is all i got to work with.

A Pokemon Ranger has to make sure people are following the rules, and not cheating with leveling up and etc, are you sure you're up to it?: I give you my promise! I want to help your guild out. If I'm not around when a problem happens, then PM me a problem, and I'll investigate it, review it, and tell the captain what I get... Kinda like a detective.

What Pokemon is Your Partner? (Can choose any starter listed, even secondarys): Pikachu

Are you absolutely sure you can be active enough, and true to your duties as a Pokemon Ranger to fill this position?: I swear on the Bible! That's a promise that I can't break. Once you give God your word, you can't let it go.

What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Hoenn - Rustboro City
Give an RP Sample:
The ship came to a stop as it landed to shore on the new Etrua region. Dan was excited the moment he got off the ship. He could just see it now, his first journey as a Pokemon Ranger. Dan dreamed about this opportunity ever since he was little. His father became a Pokemon Ranger general and was one of the greatest in his division. He always wanted to be like his father, and loved Pokemon's so much, that he used to always play with the wild ones as a toddler. Except if they're big and scary.

His decision was made ever since that day he came back from school, and everyone was circled around this one boy who wanted to be a Pokemon trainer. He said that his older sister was the best trainer, and did the best in Pokemon contests too. This one bigger kid was laughing at him, saying that his older brother can beat anyone, and was a ruthless trainer that never loses.

It gave Dan some trouble of what kind of people do with their Pokemon's. He once heard that in certain battles, the Pokemon's were made to fight to the death. Mom... I wanna be a Pokemon Ranger! Like my Dad! he said one night. His mother had trouble dealing with it. Sometimes, Ranger's deal in dangerous situations and she couldn't take it if something bad happened to Dan. She said no after that and never wanted him to even think about being a Ranger, but Dan wanted to be a Ranger no matter what.

On his twelve birthday, Dan's mother gave it a thought and said that he can go and be a Ranger. She knew that it was his dream and that she can't stop him from living his dream. "Daniel, I got you a present from your father. He's still out on missions, but he managed to get you this." said his mother. She opened the box and took out a red device with an antennae on top of it. It was the same Styler that his father used when he first joined. Deeper in the box, was the uniform that graduate students get to wear after the academy.

The excitement filled Dan so much that he was rushing around the place really happy, as he found out. He was then taken by his mother to the Academy for Pokemon Ranger's in the Hoenn academy. It was hard work going through the ranks, but he managed to graduate as he made new friends. He wore the uniform that his father got for him, as he set out for the new region where his new HQ was going to be. He was pumped up, and ready for his journey.

That was how Dan had now gotten to the Etrua region. He wanted to become the best Ranger that his parents ever seen. He wanted to help Pokemon's because of his kindness towards them, and his knack for making friends with anyone. And he wanted to live the adventurous life his father lives, and told him about when he was little. I'm ready... I'm gonna be the best Pokemon Ranger in the world!!! He shouted as he leaped off the boat. His journey had started. And Dan was ready for the Journey to start.

Hey! so sorry for not being around for a long time >.< do you still want this job? I know its been forever but Im trying to come back and hopefully get this guild back up  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff