Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexiel Draconia

Devoted Lover

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:44 am
Danali_Black
Captain Kyomaru-Kun

Pokemon trainer application
Username: Captain Kyomaru-Kun
RP Name: Kyomaru Nakamura
Ethnicity Native American/ Hispanic
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: User Image
Biography: Kyo grew up in Blyse City with his parents, and would always watch pokemon battles everyday. When he finally came of age to be a trainer his parents wouldn't let him become a trainer and said he would have to wait till he is seventeen. Now that he is seventeen he is ready to go off on his journey to become the Etrua region pokemon champion
Personality: Always happy and willing to help others.
Allegiance: simple trainer
Job:
Goal: Wants to become Etrua league champ
Origin: Blyse city
Pokemon Team: Lv. 5 Oshawott
Pokemon in Storage: none
Badges: none yet
Bag: 10 pokeballs, good rod, bicycle, and 5 potions

This is not the correct app, but i will still accept it, however i ask that you fill out a trainer app from the first page please, this is a form for the profile thread, but its ok some people have made this mistake.
It will be a couple days before I add it to the accepted forum due to being extremely busy, but it is still concidered accepted. If. you want go ahead and head to the lab to get your Oshiwatt and please fill out the correct application, thanks

ok sorry and thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:16 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Sir Harley
Character Name: Harley
Character Description: Click!
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter?: Lv.5 Axew
What Region are you originally from?: Hoenn
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Not currently
Give an RP Sample: Harley looked the sky, the sweat slided down his forehead as he stood on a beach with sand that can only be described as golden. He always liked the sea, but got bored of this beach due to the lack of anything fun going on. As he started to walk away he could feel a burning pain on his skin. Why does my skin always have to burn easily? he thought to himself as he let out a sigh; He's never gone a year without getting burnt from the sun due to being to lazy to take measures to prevent the burning from happening. As Harley left the beach, the sky suddenly turned dark with clouds that released rain upon the coastal town. The glimmer off the sun left his eyes, the water falling from the sky turned him cold, and the streets off the are town now empty most likely due to the rain. He started to run, trying to get back to where he was staying as fact as he could. The puddles forming on the floor splashed as he ran through them, and the sound of the rain hitting the ground sounded heavy. He arrived at his hotel and opened the doors as fast as he could. The water dripped off him and he panted as he enter the hotel, he heard the sound of the rain stop and quickly turned around only to find that the sky was clear and the ground was dry. Almost like nothing had happened. "No!" he shouted in disbelief as he wondered if it was all just a hallucination and if the person he had met earlier did slip a drug into his drink, just as he initially suspected...  

Sir Harley

O.G. Sex Symbol

SpikeQB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:05 pm
Basic Application
Username: SpikeQB
Character Name: Night Glade
Character Description: User Image
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Glameow
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): No thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger Application
Username: Wolfyofthesky
Character Name: Rue Whitney
Character Description: Picture be here
A Pokemon Ranger has to make sure people are following the rules, and not cheating with leveling up and etc, are you sure you're up to it?: Fo sho~
What Pokemon is Your Partner? (Can choose any starter listed, even secondarys): Could I take Dratini, since Biscit left, and he was the one that took it? If not, I can pick something else
Are you absolutely sure you can be active enough, and true to your duties as a Pokemon Ranger to fill this position?: I believe so. When school starts up in September I may have trouble for a bit, but once I get used to it I think it will be alright.
What Region are you originally from?: Etrua, Iclea Town
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Being a Pokemon Ranger is enough.
Give an RP Sample:  

Wolfyofthesky

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Pokemon Ranger Application
Username: Wolfyofthesky
Character Name: Rue Whitney
Character Description: Picture be here
A Pokemon Ranger has to make sure people are following the rules, and not cheating with leveling up and etc, are you sure you're up to it?: Fo sho~
What Pokemon is Your Partner? (Can choose any starter listed, even secondarys): Could I take Dratini, since Biscit left, and he was the one that took it? If not, I can pick something else
Are you absolutely sure you can be active enough, and true to your duties as a Pokemon Ranger to fill this position?: I believe so. When school starts up in September I may have trouble for a bit, but once I get used to it I think it will be alright.
What Region are you originally from?: Etrua, Iclea Town
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Being a Pokemon Ranger is enough.
Give an RP Sample:

Sure, Rangers can have what they want even if it's taken already.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:20 pm
Basic Application
Username: One Winged Angelda
Character Name: Nyx Raina [Nyx]
Character Description: [x]
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Growlithe
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto's Cinnibar Island
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): A singer?
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): just for the heck of it.  

they have eyes

Magnetic Phantom

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Battle: KO 200

RoronoaZoro22

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:35 pm
Hey, i was about to start getting my Ranger going around, and i was wondering if it was okay if his Abra had Secret Power? because it may not be too useful without a different move than Teleport.
Sorry about wasting your time like this xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:27 pm
RoronoaZoro22
Hey, i was about to start getting my Ranger going around, and i was wondering if it was okay if his Abra had Secret Power? because it may not be too useful without a different move than Teleport.

You can, but If you'd rather since you are a ranger you could go ahead and skip it ahead to a lvl 16 kadabra and have it know confusion.  

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:40 pm
One Winged Angelda
Basic Application
Username: One Winged Angelda
Character Name: Nyx Raina [Nyx]
Character Description: [x]
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Growlithe
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto's Cinnibar Island
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): A singer?
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): just for the heck of it.

Cool, She's pretty! We have 2 night clubs in Etrua, If you prefer a darker atmosphere Deres' Drunken Duskull, or If you're more the upbeat type, there's the Braitto Pokemon Club in Braitto.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm
Miss_D_White
RoronoaZoro22

You can, but If you'd rather since you are a ranger you could go ahead and skip it ahead to a lvl 16 kadabra and have it know confusion.

O: Awesome! (I know this is sort of about Jay's Ranger, but...)

Could my Dratini know Extreemspeed? It has to be a Dratini (as explained in Rue's bio) but I would be just so uber-spectacular-happy if he could *sparklyeyes*  

Wolfyofthesky

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:02 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Miss_D_White
RoronoaZoro22

Could my Dratini know Extreemspeed? It has to be a Dratini (as explained in Rue's bio) but I would be just so uber-spectacular-happy if he could *sparklyeyes*
well.. I'm not sure.. Secret Power was a Gen 4 TM, Extremespeed is an Egg move. If you can give a back story on how you received the egg and such, then maybe.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 pm
Miss_D_White
Wolfyofthesky
Miss_D_White
RoronoaZoro22

well.. I'm not sure.. Secret Power was a Gen 4 TM, Extremespeed is an Egg move. If you can give a back story on how you received the egg and such, then maybe.

The egg was from a Dragonite, in her bio...could I say it's a descendant from the one you could get in the Dragon Cave in Crystal? (not sure if it was in Gold and Silver) That one was special in that it knew Extreemspeed, which was why I had the idea.  

Wolfyofthesky

Kaze Espada
Crew

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:14 pm
Elite Four Max has appeared...

My opinion: Since it's a ranger's pokemon, why not?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:14 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Miss_D_White
Wolfyofthesky
Miss_D_White
RoronoaZoro22

The egg was from a Dragonite, in her bio...could I say it's a descendant from the one you could get in the Dragon Cave in Crystal? (not sure if it was in Gold and Silver) That one was special in that it knew Extreemspeed, which was why I had the idea.

Well, I suppose thats fine.. As long as it makes sense that it came from an egg and wasn't just handed to you upon joining.  

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:30 pm
Miss_D_White

Well, I suppose thats fine.. As long as it makes sense that it came from an egg and wasn't just handed to you upon joining.

:3 Thankies! And thanks for the support, Kaze~  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces