Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:26 pm
Belzayne
RJ9000
If I lived with them then I could answer that. The best thing I can say is be patient. My guess is that it will be approved tonight.

um...okay, I'll just wait. ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm
RJ9000

Dude, Please be patient. I undertand how hard it is but Im sure your app will be accepted. If you want to know when they will be on I can tell you. Danali is dealing with a newborn baby on the verge of death...

And anyone else that reads this please PRAY FOR HIM!

Miss_D is limited to internet time and is generally on at night between 10 and 3 she has dial up (which sucks Ive stayed at her house before -_-) and they keep the phone line clear during the day. I expect Miss_D will be on in 30 mins and she will accept your app. Danali probably wont be on for a few days

Neko_Sora_Chan

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:02 pm
RJ9000

Ok, sorry for the delay, you're approved now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 pm
Selas-G

You're up now too.

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:07 pm
Chaos Divide

Your profiles been put up too. welcome to etrua, be sure to stop by the pokemon lab to pick up your pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:27 pm
Neko_Sora_Chan
RJ9000

Dude, Please be patient. I undertand how hard it is but Im sure your app will be accepted. If you want to know when they will be on I can tell you. Danali is dealing with a newborn baby on the verge of death...

Miss_D is limited to internet time and is generally on at night between 10 and 3 she has dial up (which sucks Ive stayed at her house before -_-) and they keep the phone line clear during the day. I expect Miss_D will be on in 30 mins and she will accept your app. Danali probably wont be on for a few days

Wow... didn't see that coming. Anyways thanks, and I'm so sorry ''>_> *feeling awkward*  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Neko_Sora_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:36 pm
RJ9000
Neko_Sora_Chan
RJ9000

Wow... didn't see that coming. Anyways thanks, and I'm so sorry ''>_> *feeling awkward*

Its ok I'm just very close to Danali and Dani in rl so I uually know whats going on with them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:47 pm
Neko_Sora_Chan
RJ9000
Neko_Sora_Chan
RJ9000

Its ok I'm just very close to Danali and Dani in rl so I uually know whats going on with them

k... and please ignore my sig O-o it doesn't mean anything! xp  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 pm
RJ9000
Neko_Sora_Chan
RJ9000
Neko_Sora_Chan
RJ9000

Processing...process failed damn not given. Termination activated. -Draws sword from back and slashes damn in 1/2-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Tau_2
Character Name: Jason Phrost
Character Description: Jason is a taller fellow, about 6' even, thin like but well built, medium cut dark brown hair and stubble around his cheeks and chin. He normally wears sort of dress clothing and carries most of his belongings in a a large leather satchel. He carries himself as a laid back person, always looking to enjoy all life can dish out to him. However, when it comes down to his sort of "humbled" look and actions, he is certainly an ally to trust .
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? : Gible
What Region are you originally from? : Orre
Do you want a job in Etrua? : Guide Writer, a profession that runs in the family to record and publish a guide book to each region.
Give an RP Sample: It was a hot and muggy day along the highway out of Orre. Anyone that had some brains or 200 pokebucks would be in some sort of air conditioned vehicle or building then trekking down what many considered to be the "World's Longest Highway". But there was one man that was both foolish and courageous enough to do it. He was strong willed, he was determined to do it, he was going to do it if not for a family legacy of guide writers, he had completely forgotten his Rain Dance TM at home. Not that is mattered, he was so excited that he forgot to even grab a Pokemon that his dad was going to lend him, an Abra for safety because of Teleport.

Another hour of walking and this poor gentleman's shoes felt like they were, in one way or another, melting to the super heated pavement bellow his feet. Probably not the best idea of walking in dress shoes, but he wasn't able to get to the local Pokemart before leaving to see if they were in stock on the latest running shoes, not that they were. A few minutes later after using his towel for makeshift shade, he pulled out a dark brown book that said "Guide to Orre" and begun to flip through the pages for pits stops along World's Highway, the stretch of road he had been walking on for the past 8 hours without any sign of giving up. it was probably too late for him to really give up and go home at this point, he might as well be facing Groudon in this dreadful heat.

Another half hour of walking as the gentleman still hadn't seen any signs of pit stops or legitament shade for that fact as he could feel his body bake like a pot pie in an oven set to 400 degrees. It was getting to be pretty bad as his vision was playing tricks on him, putting ideas of a gas station on the side of the road, a detailed pole that told what the current price of gasoline was years ago, actually being hit in the face with the make believe sign. It was all a cleaver coo to make him think he was done for, until he hit a legitimate sign for a legitimate gas station face first. This blunt force to the face was enough to cause the gentleman to pass out due heat and alck of water in front of this run down gas station.

It was getting dark now as the sun began to set over World's Highway and the gentleman baked away in what sun was left till a small creature peaked it's eyes out of the building and eyes him. With a little bit of grunting and mumbles to itself, it came to the conclusion to to bring the stranger inside. This took about five minutes of dragging along the pavement and desert sad below. Upon inside, this little creature found a camel back full of water and brought it to the gentleman's side and feed him the n****e of the tube. Soon, after a little bit of unconscious drinking, the man came too. "oh man, where am I?" He said woozily as the little creature jumped for joy in his line of sight. "Oh... Hello there.... Gible?" He asked in confusion as these Dragon types didn't normally make it this far west and north, but then again the climate was perfect for them. The baby dragon bowed its head, and evidentialy its body in a positive response.

"Well, thank you, little one, I owe you my life." He said and extend his hand. "My name is Jason Phrost and under normal circumstances I wouldn't be here, but I have to write a book you see-" And stopped as the Gible just looked dumbfounded at was he was going on about. "Say, I have a wild idea, how about you and I partner up? I mean you know this desert better then me, and when we get back to civilization, I'll make sure you get some good food in your belly whenever you like." He made an offer to the young Dragon type.

By morning, the now duo made their way down the ever stretching highway as partners, but no Pokeball yet, he would ask the next time they were in town if he would fully like to join his as a friend, but till then, there was at least another two days of hiking and possible hitchhiking to go as both Jason and the Gible held their left arms out and extended their thumbs to the sky, in hopes a passing truck would give them a lift.

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

gabriel sama

High-functioning Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 pm
Hey, it's another application from Sama. o:

Basic Application
Username: gabriel sama
Character Name: Sunil
Character Description: Sunil is an average-sized guy, standing at 5'8". His weight doesn't matter, but he's not fat. He's got blue hair, blue eyes, and likes to wear blue clothes. He's fairly slender, but somewhat toned due to the fact he swims a lot.
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Mudkip
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from? : Sinnoh
Do you want a job in Etrua? : Happy Mask Salesman No job.
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): You guys have seen plenty. I don't need another sample.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 pm
RJ9000
Neko_Sora_Chan
RJ9000
Neko_Sora_Chan
RJ9000

You can't start out with your poochyenna. Professor Valerian must issue the pup to you before you can begin your journey.  

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:19 pm
Tau_2
Basic Application
Username: Tau_2
Character Name: Jason Phrost
Character Description: Jason is a taller fellow, about 6' even, thin like but well built, medium cut dark brown hair and stubble around his cheeks and chin. He normally wears sort of dress clothing and carries most of his belongings in a a large leather satchel. He carries himself as a laid back person, always looking to enjoy all life can dish out to him. However, when it comes down to his sort of "humbled" look and actions, he is certainly an ally to trust .
If trainer, what starter? : Gible
What Region are you originally from? : Orre
Do you want a job in Etrua? : Guide Writer, a profession that runs in the family to record and publish a guide book to each region.
Give an RP Sample: It was a hot and muggy day along the highway out of Orre. Anyone that had some brains or 200 pokebucks would be in some sort of air conditioned vehicle or building then trekking down what many considered to be the "World's Longest Highway". But there was one man that was both foolish and courageous enough to do it. He was strong willed, he was determined to do it, he was going to do it if not for a family legacy of guide writers, he had completely forgotten his Rain Dance TM at home. Not that is mattered, he was so excited that he forgot to even grab a Pokemon that his dad was going to lend him, an Abra for safety because of Teleport.

Another hour of walking and this poor gentleman's shoes felt like they were, in one way or another, melting to the super heated pavement bellow his feet. Probably not the best idea of walking in dress shoes, but he wasn't able to get to the local Pokemart before leaving to see if they were in stock on the latest running shoes, not that they were. A few minutes later after using his towel for makeshift shade, he pulled out a dark brown book that said "Guide to Orre" and begun to flip through the pages for pits stops along World's Highway, the stretch of road he had been walking on for the past 8 hours without any sign of giving up. it was probably too late for him to really give up and go home at this point, he might as well be facing Groudon in this dreadful heat.

Another half hour of walking as the gentleman still hadn't seen any signs of pit stops or legitament shade for that fact as he could feel his body bake like a pot pie in an oven set to 400 degrees. It was getting to be pretty bad as his vision was playing tricks on him, putting ideas of a gas station on the side of the road, a detailed pole that told what the current price of gasoline was years ago, actually being hit in the face with the make believe sign. It was all a cleaver coo to make him think he was done for, until he hit a legitimate sign for a legitimate gas station face first. This blunt force to the face was enough to cause the gentleman to pass out due heat and alck of water in front of this run down gas station.

It was getting dark now as the sun began to set over World's Highway and the gentleman baked away in what sun was left till a small creature peaked it's eyes out of the building and eyes him. With a little bit of grunting and mumbles to itself, it came to the conclusion to to bring the stranger inside. This took about five minutes of dragging along the pavement and desert sad below. Upon inside, this little creature found a camel back full of water and brought it to the gentleman's side and feed him the n****e of the tube. Soon, after a little bit of unconscious drinking, the man came too. "oh man, where am I?" He said woozily as the little creature jumped for joy in his line of sight. "Oh... Hello there.... Gible?" He asked in confusion as these Dragon types didn't normally make it this far west and north, but then again the climate was perfect for them. The baby dragon bowed its head, and evidentialy its body in a positive response.

"Well, thank you, little one, I owe you my life." He said and extend his hand. "My name is Jason Phrost and under normal circumstances I wouldn't be here, but I have to write a book you see-" And stopped as the Gible just looked dumbfounded at was he was going on about. "Say, I have a wild idea, how about you and I partner up? I mean you know this desert better then me, and when we get back to civilization, I'll make sure you get some good food in your belly whenever you like." He made an offer to the young Dragon type.

By morning, the now duo made their way down the ever stretching highway as partners, but no Pokeball yet, he would ask the next time they were in town if he would fully like to join his as a friend, but till then, there was at least another two days of hiking and possible hitchhiking to go as both Jason and the Gible held their left arms out and extended their thumbs to the sky, in hopes a passing truck would give them a lift.

Accepted ^^ Ill add it now. Come by the lab to pick up your Gibble  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:20 pm
gabriel sama
Hey, it's another application from Sama. o:

Basic Application
Username: gabriel sama
Character Name: Sunil
Character Description: Sunil is an average-sized guy, standing at 5'8". His weight doesn't matter, but he's not fat. He's got blue hair, blue eyes, and likes to wear blue clothes. He's fairly slender, but somewhat toned due to the fact he swims a lot.
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Mudkip
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from? : Sinnoh
Do you want a job in Etrua? : Happy Mask Salesman No job.
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): You guys have seen plenty. I don't need another sample.

Haha another one? Can you keep up? XD Ill add it now  

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:08 am
ipyro Yaori Shinto
Celestia Boss Application
Username:ipyro Yaori Shinto
Which Boss are you applying for?:Gemini
What drew you to Team Celestia?:The opportunity to rule all pokemon.
What is your Dreams/Goals?:These children are fools, thinking the can tame or contain the power of pokemon. They are to young to even comprehend the power of even the smallest and frailest pokemon. My goal is to remove the unworthy hands from pokemon and show the world their true power!
What are your Pokemon? (include levels):
Scizzor(Reaper) lvl 56
Shiftry(Kameo) lvl 60
Garidos(Shin) lvl 62
Arcanine(Gemini) lvl 64

What Region are you originally from? Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua?:No
Give an RP Sample:"Foolish child, you are too young to fully understand the power of your power," Yaori pulls a small pokeball from his pocket. The ball expands almost instantly to a full size and he clutches firmly and holds it towards his opponent, "If you dare oppose my ambition, then face the concequence.... Go... Reaper." Yaori drops the pokeball in front of himself as a bright red ray extended onto their chosen field. It slowly took the the form of a Scizzor.
"Scizzor!" Reaper grunted. Yaori threw his hand out towards the battler,
"This is your last chance!" The opponent just glared back challengingly. "Hmph, end this Reaper! Use Metal Claw!" Reaper lunged at his opponent, his claws glazed over with a glossy silver coating. He struck at the opponent repeatedly.

You have been accpted as a Celestia grunt, however your Pokemon levels are to high. Please lower them and choose a name since I can not guarentee you the code name Gemini  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff