Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 am
Selas-G
Can I be golduck? blaugh

Post a Profile of you wanting to roleplay as Golduck and See if you get accepted.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 am
Lone wolf4530
Selas-G
Can I be golduck? blaugh

Post a Profile of you wanting to roleplay as Golduck and See if you get accepted.
ok thanks. do i post it here or pm someone?  

Selas-G

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 am
Selas-G
Lone wolf4530
Selas-G
Can I be golduck? blaugh

ok thanks. do i post it here or pm someone?

Here. Hence the name Positions and Applications.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username:Selas-G
Character Name:Golduck
Character Description:a blue-ish duck with sharp claws and psychic abilities
I want to be: Pokemon
If Pokemon, which one?:Golduck
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:normal
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Etrua
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Golduck was seen surfing around underneath the bridge, it seemed the trainer who had spotted him were interested in more than just the wild life, they had aim to catch him. Golduck had been come upon by trainers before who had tried to catch him, but he was always too much for them. He surfed underneath the bridge trying to hide from the trainer but they had released his pokemon, a swanna. The swanna was obviously of a different caliber than previous challengers but that wasn't about to phase Golduck. He had no intentions of being caught, not before, not now, not ever. Golducks hatred for trainers was not unfounded, the reason he hated them was because he had once had a family but a trainer had come in and knocked him out with his 'red' gyarados, and captured his lover a shiny female golduck. She was pregnant with his baby psyduck at the time too. Ever since that time he had vowed never to let them take him, Cuz he had his own score to settle.
As the swanna approached, Golduck dove underwater and popped up behind the swanna releasing an ice beam. The crystal blue beam of ice had the intended effect of freezing the swannas wings making both pokemon and trainer fall into the lake. as the trainer splashed around trying to recall his frozen swanna and get to dry land, the Golduck swam downstream as quickly as possible.  

Selas-G

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:15 am
Professor Valerian
RJ9000
Basic Application
Username: RJ9000
Character Name: Jet
Character Description: Jet
Jet's kinda the same as Ash, yet a year older... Is he still 10? but yeah. Anytime he's in a pokemon battle, he and his pokemon would feel as one person. Jet would think that he himself is fighting the pokemon, which helps them bond with each other.

I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Poochyenna
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn Region - Petalburg City
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Not really
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):

The day that Jet has waited for has finally came. The day he can finally become a Pokemon trainer just like his dad used to be. He always told himself that he would shoot for the top and become the best pokemon trainer in the world like his dad tried to be before he met mom. As he got up from bed, he was too excited, that he rushed out the house after breakfast. As he was about to run out the house, his mom stopped him, and held a bag up for him "Jet, aren't you forgetting something?" She said to him. "Oh right! Thanks mom! I'll call you when I get to the Etrua Region! Bye mom!" The young boy said as he ran off. "That boy really is his father's son." his mom said to herself, sad that her only son left to follow his fathers footsteps. He went with his favorite jacket, his dad's favorite hat, his bag that him mom gave him, and everything that bag has.

The professor was one of mom and dad's favorite friends, so he should be the first person Jet should go to so he can become a real trainer. As he got there, a small little puppy that ran up to him. It was a wounded Poochyenna that looked scared of something. He looked to see what happened, and saw a group of wild Zig-zagoon coming for the both of them. Jet didn't know what to do, so he had to do something. As they got close, he put himself over the Poochyenna and was pounded all over by all the wild pokemon's tackles. Seeing the pain the boy took to protect the Poochyenna, he felt his pain and started growling. Jet felt that same feeling and both got up with a determined look in their eyes. "Alright!! Poochyenna! Use quick attack!" Jet commanded. The pokemon listened and dashed at high speed at all the Zig-zagoons in front of them. Each were taken out by that one attack. "Heheh...we did it. Good job." Jet said to the pokemon. The Poochyenna then rubbed itself on Jet as he pet him.

The moment the professor saw it, he was amazed that Jet was that good to actually know the moves the Poochyenna knew on the first try. They then went to littleroot town where the professor's lab was. He gave him a special pokeball for Poochyenna. "Hahah! Looks like we're gonna be great friends Poochyenna!" Jet said to him as he agreed to him. After he got his pokedex, his six pokeballs, and his case for getting badges, Jet and his new pokemon set out for the Etrua region where it all will begin.

Good but I see a problem. The picture youve chosen is of black from Unova, can you chooe a different character please? or at least a re-color?

well there's this guy, even though he looks more like a treeko, or turtwig fanboy. BUT IT WORKS!!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 am
Miss_D_White
Chaos Divide
Miss_D_White
Chaos Divide
Miss_D_White
Chaos Divide

Secondary starters still available:
Abra
Gible
Gothita
Axew

Hm, I'm not particularly fond of any of those. I'll figure something out. Eventually. :/

sorry.. lillipup would fit your current avi, lol

It's fine. Shame you don't have Electrike up there, I could have sworn I saw it. I suppose I'll go with Skitty then.
mk, you want me to just change the pokemon or will you redo the app?

Edit Pokemon on the APP, please and thank you. I spent too long on that character to make a new one.  

Stupid Pinata

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kaze Espada
Crew

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 am
Belzayne
Kaze Espada
What is with all the Playable pokemon getting caught. And by the same person mostly. I am tempted to go on a mule, create a bunch of pokemon and have ancilla catch them all.
Speaking of which could you get an Ancilla post? Aleze is still out to battle

She showed up to battle and you never posted after her, I don't think.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:57 am
Kaze Espada
Belzayne
Kaze Espada
What is with all the Playable pokemon getting caught. And by the same person mostly. I am tempted to go on a mule, create a bunch of pokemon and have ancilla catch them all.

Er...eh heh right...I'll get to unfreezing myself now ._. -Had a brain fart-  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

Kaze Espada
Crew

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am
Belzayne
Kaze Espada
Belzayne
Kaze Espada

I love this region's sense of time... It is faster in some places and slower in others.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:02 am
Kaze Espada
Belzayne
Kaze Espada
Belzayne
Kaze Espada

I love this region's sense of time... It is faster in some places and slower in others.
Anyways lets get that training battle underway now.  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 pm
RJ9000
Professor Valerian
RJ9000
Basic Application
Jet's kinda the same as Ash, yet a year older... Is he still 10? but yeah. Anytime he's in a pokemon battle, he and his pokemon would feel as one person. Jet would think that he himself is fighting the pokemon, which helps them bond with each other.

If Pokemon, which one?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn Region - Petalburg City

The day that Jet has waited for has finally came. The day he can finally become a Pokemon trainer just like his dad used to be. He always told himself that he would shoot for the top and become the best pokemon trainer in the world like his dad tried to be before he met mom. As he got up from bed, he was too excited, that he rushed out the house after breakfast. As he was about to run out the house, his mom stopped him, and held a bag up for him "Jet, aren't you forgetting something?" She said to him. "Oh right! Thanks mom! I'll call you when I get to the Etrua Region! Bye mom!" The young boy said as he ran off. "That boy really is his father's son." his mom said to herself, sad that her only son left to follow his fathers footsteps. He went with his favorite jacket, his dad's favorite hat, his bag that him mom gave him, and everything that bag has.

The professor was one of mom and dad's favorite friends, so he should be the first person Jet should go to so he can become a real trainer. As he got there, a small little puppy that ran up to him. It was a wounded Poochyenna that looked scared of something. He looked to see what happened, and saw a group of wild Zig-zagoon coming for the both of them. Jet didn't know what to do, so he had to do something. As they got close, he put himself over the Poochyenna and was pounded all over by all the wild pokemon's tackles. Seeing the pain the boy took to protect the Poochyenna, he felt his pain and started growling. Jet felt that same feeling and both got up with a determined look in their eyes. "Alright!! Poochyenna! Use quick attack!" Jet commanded. The pokemon listened and dashed at high speed at all the Zig-zagoons in front of them. Each were taken out by that one attack. "Heheh...we did it. Good job." Jet said to the pokemon. The Poochyenna then rubbed itself on Jet as he pet him.

The moment the professor saw it, he was amazed that Jet was that good to actually know the moves the Poochyenna knew on the first try. They then went to littleroot town where the professor's lab was. He gave him a special pokeball for Poochyenna. "Hahah! Looks like we're gonna be great friends Poochyenna!" Jet said to him as he agreed to him. After he got his pokedex, his six pokeballs, and his case for getting badges, Jet and his new pokemon set out for the Etrua region where it all will begin.

Good but I see a problem. The picture youve chosen is of black from Unova, can you chooe a different character please? or at least a re-color?

well there's this guy, even though he looks more like a treeko, or turtwig fanboy. BUT IT WORKS!!!
User Image

so does that mean my profile is accepted now? ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm
RJ9000
RJ9000
Professor Valerian
RJ9000
Basic Application

If Pokemon, which one?:

User Image

so does that mean my app is accepted now? ._.

.......anyone? around? accepted or needs improvement? should I change pokemon or what? just tell me what to do. stare  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 pm
RJ9000
RJ9000
RJ9000
Professor Valerian
RJ9000
Basic Application

If Pokemon, which one?:

User Image

.......anyone? around? accepted or needs improvement? should I change pokemon or what? just tell me what to do. stare
Just be patient. Either Miss D or Danali will get around to accepting this. Till then just sit back and wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:16 pm
Belzayne
RJ9000
RJ9000
RJ9000
Professor Valerian
RJ9000
Basic Application

If Pokemon, which one?:

User Image

Just be patient. Either Miss D or Danali will get around to accepting this. Till then just sit back and wait.

Man! everyone's already RPing! are they coming in a little bit, or in the middle of the night? xp well, okay... I'll wait alittle more.... Thanks emo  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm
RJ9000
If I lived with them then I could answer that. The best thing I can say is be patient. My guess is that it will be approved tonight.  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games