Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm
Neko_Sora_Chan Wrote:
Chaos Divide Wrote:
Aww realy, a Ralts? Damn and I was hoping Id be the only one with that starter T~T

They are first come first serve so you were the first accepted.. Sorry Chaos, you'll have to pick another, hold on a sec and I'll post a list of the still available secondary pokemon.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm
Chaos Divide Wrote:
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Chaos Divide
Character Name: Shawn Anthony Johnson
Character Description: [Take_A_Picture_It_Will_Last_Longer /_Or_Maybe_Take_Two]
Standing at 5''4 and weighing only 149lbs, Shawn is considerably short for his age and not exactly the most intimidating guy. His hair is a russet color, reddish brown though mostly red in direct sunlight, it's usually messy and therefor hidden under his ever present beret. Despite the weather he'll always wear his scarf, bright red in color and longer than an Ekans in length. Those aside, his usually apparely consists of khakis and turtlenecks. He mostly calm and collected, but prone to flipping out easily at the slightest thing. His spastic tendencies have labeled him an enigma and you can never really tell what's going on inside his head or when he's going to freak out next.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Ralts
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Goldenrod, Johto
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): N/A
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):
-►Blinking to adapt to the little light that filtered through the dense greenery, Shawn squinted up at the sky through his glasses thick lenses; a vast expanse of blue with splashes of white that formed many shapes. Tilt your head to the right and squint a little and that one looked like an Ariados.
"I can't believe I got lost on a straight path.", the male remarked to himself. If worse came to worse, he could always backtrack to the last town and try to reorient himself, problem solved. Hopefully.
The Pokemon Trainer resisted the urge to whack his head against the nearest tree since it would only be counter productive and kill off more brain cells.
Speaking of killing off brain cells, where had his new Pokemon wandered off to?
Shawn sighed deeply, his eyes glanced upward in annoyance. That Ralts was such a little monster! He'd told it to stay nearby!
The boy pursed his lips in frustration and set about trying to find the little Psychic. As luck would have it a nearby patch of grass was shifting about rustling. Hrm, wonder what that could be. Shawn heaved a sigh and jogged over to inspect said plant-life and was rewarded with his Ralts, Alfred, shuffling about and examining the ground. The little Psychic gave a cheerful cry upon spotting him and extended it' arms up to be lifted.
It was hard not to smile at it, despite the Pokemon having ignored his orders. "C'mon you, we need to get going." His voice did nothing aside from cause the faintest of movements from highly sensitive ear-like horns on the Ralts head. He had heard him, but he had already decided that he rather liked this spot and wasn't leaving! Shawn could do nothing but groan in dismay. He would have picked him up, but Ralt has a tendency to teleport at random if startled or upset.
'I suppose a short rest wouldn't hurt.', he decided, even though they had just started walking only a few minutes ago. Though it wasn't like he had a choice. Shoving Alfred in his Pokeball just because he wanted to relax seemed somewhat cruel. He'd humor him for now.
Bending slightly at the waist he settled down himself with both long legs stretched out. Tilting his hat forward to shade his eyes, Shawn allowed his lids to close despite not being tired in the slightest. It was a nice day, he would admit, with the sun shining down though not so intense it overheated him. A breeze made the branches above rustle with a faint sound like whispers. Hm, yeah. It wouldn't hurt to chill here for a few moments. Alfred agreed and gave a stifled yawn before rolling to his side and curling his small body up into a little ball to nap.
Professor Valerian...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shawn looks cool but Im torn. The special starters are first come first serve and Sora was first... Is there another starter you would consider?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Has Spoken

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm
Miss_D_White Wrote:
Neko_Sora_Chan Wrote:
Chaos Divide Wrote:
Aww realy, a Ralts? Damn and I was hoping Id be the only one with that starter T~T

They are first come first serve so you were the first accepted.. Sorry Chaos, you'll have to pick another, hold on a sec and I'll post a list of the still available secondary pokemon.

lol hey! I said the same thing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:44 pm
Professor Valerian Wrote:
Miss_D_White Wrote:
Neko_Sora_Chan Wrote:
Chaos Divide Wrote:

lol hey! I said the same thing

lulz

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:51 pm
Chaos Divide Wrote:

Secondary starters still available:
Abra
Gible
Gothita
Axew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:53 pm
Miss_D_White Wrote:
Chaos Divide Wrote:

Abra
Gible
Gothita
Axew

Hm, I'm not particularly fond of any of those. I'll figure something out. Eventually. :/  

Chaos Divide

3,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:56 pm
Chaos Divide Wrote:
Miss_D_White Wrote:
Chaos Divide Wrote:

Abra
Gible
Gothita
Axew

Hm, I'm not particularly fond of any of those. I'll figure something out. Eventually. :/

sorry.. lillipup would fit your current avi, lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:02 pm
Miss_D_White Wrote:
Chaos Divide Wrote:
Miss_D_White Wrote:
Chaos Divide Wrote:

Abra
Gible
Gothita
Axew

It's fine. Shame you don't have Electrike up there, I could have sworn I saw it. I suppose I'll go with Skitty then.  

Chaos Divide

3,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 pm
Neko_Sora_Chan Wrote:
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username:Neko_sora_chan
Character Name: Twins Ella and Emma
Character Description:Ella and Emma are 12 year old twins. They both have long brown hair they like to wear up. Generally Ella wears hers in pig tails while Emma keeps hers in a Ponytail but alot of times they will change to confuse people. Though they may look alike they are opposites. Ella is the girly type she is sweet and friendly, and fun to be around. She does not like getting dirty. She is more of the prissy type but she enjoys making friends. She can be snobbish at times but she cant help it she was brought up always getting her way. She loves frills and fluffs and anything girly.
Unlike her sister, Emma is more of a tomboy. She enjoys being outside and exercises every day. She likes to stay in shape and tries desperately to get her sister to go with her. She hates dressing up and much prefers shorts or pants.
Both girls love the colors Purple and Pink and although they squabble at times they are best friends and they always protect each other.

When they were two years old they were given a purple and pink ying yang necklace by their mother which they broke in half. They carry the pieces of the necklace with them wherever they go so they can keep the other close by. The bond these girls share is so strong they can practically read each others minds and communicate without words.

I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Twin Ralts please smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Unova
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):Nah were just kids
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Im assuming my other sample will safice? If not I'll gladly type one up for you =^.^=

Here is another picture, Its the best I have at the moment but Im going to find someone to do a better one for me ^^ E&E

Really? Twins? Thats awesome ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 pm
Chaos Divide Wrote:
Miss_D_White Wrote:
Chaos Divide Wrote:
Miss_D_White Wrote:
Chaos Divide Wrote:

Abra
Gible
Gothita
Axew

It's fine. Shame you don't have Electrike up there, I could have sworn I saw it. I suppose I'll go with Skitty then.
mk, you want me to just change the pokemon or will you redo the app?  

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 pm
Chaos Divide Wrote:
Shame you don't have Electrike up there, I could have sworn I saw it.

We do have someone playing a shiny electrike but they've been caught already by another trainer.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 pm
What is with all the Playable pokemon getting caught. And by the same person mostly. I am tempted to go on a mule, create a bunch of pokemon and have ancilla catch them all.  

Kaze Espada
Crew

Dapper Conventioneer

7,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 pm
Kaze Espada Wrote:
What is with all the Playable pokemon getting caught. And by the same person mostly. I am tempted to go on a mule, create a bunch of pokemon and have ancilla catch them all.

Anyone caught catching themself will be made to release the pokemon, if you play both a trainer and a pokemon, you are not supposed to catch yourself.

and if anyone's found making a mule to make pokemon for them to catch the mule will be banned and that pokemon's char deleted.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:17 pm
Kaze Espada Wrote:
Speaking of which could you get an Ancilla post? Aleze is still out to battle  

Belzayne
Crew

Dedicated Informer

Selas-G

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm
Can I be golduck? smilies/icon_blaugh.gif  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games