Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Dueling Network and Top Tier decks. STOP THE SPAMMING! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the Top Tier decks be banned?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Raika Fury

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:57 pm
I was banned from dueling Network because Im pissed off that everyone....EVERYONE!!!!!! is using a top tier deck.
Who wants to go on the Dueling Network and face against the same cheap strategy over and over and over and over and over!?
Grave Keepers, Six Samurais, Scrap Dragon, hell all Synchros! All cheap and insulting cards! Who remembers when it took work to get your strongest monster on the field?!
Top Tier decks are decks that win because there is one think that they do that allows the user to destroy anything they want with little to no cost. Its to easy to beat your opponent down with these. In real life these cards are hard to get but on Dueling network they are everywhere.
You know what I call Top Tier decks? Copy and Paste or Mass produced!
Who is with me saying that the people on Dueling Network need to be more original and make their own deck instead of these spammed cards?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 pm
Raika Fury
I was banned from dueling Network because Im pissed off that everyone....EVERYONE!!!!!! is using a top tier deck.
Who wants to go on the Dueling Network and face against the same cheap strategy over and over and over and over and over!?
Grave Keepers, Six Samurais, Scrap Dragon, hell all Synchros! All cheap and insulting cards! Who remembers when it took work to get your strongest monster on the field?!
Top Tier decks are decks that win because there is one think that they do that allows the user to destroy anything they want with little to no cost. Its to easy to beat your opponent down with these. In real life these cards are hard to get but on Dueling network they are everywhere.
Who is with me saying that the people on Dueling Network need to be more original and make their own deck instead of these spammed cards?

Honestly.....100 % agree.

I use cards that not everyone is using.......I like being unique. Duel network is a good way to test new decks. But just building a deck that everyone uses is no fun!!!  

Yusaru

Raika Fury

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 pm
Yusaru
Raika Fury

I use cards that not everyone is using.......I like being unique. Duel network is a good way to test new decks. But just building a deck that everyone uses is no fun!!!

I use my own build for Temporal Machine Gods. Everyone calls me cheap because this is my answer to the damn Synchro spamming.
I hate those Synchros so I use a card that they never heard of and they call me cheap yet they are the ones Spamming Scrap Dragon.
I saw we try to get them to stop doing this!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury

I use my own build for Temporal Machine Gods. Everyone calls me cheap because this is my answer to the damn Synchro spamming.
I hate those Synchros so I use a card that they never heard of and they call me cheap yet they are the ones Spamming Scrap Dragon.

I've got a friend who's started using Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste to take advantage of their Synchro Dragons!! lol. He's annoyed plenty a person with Super Poly. He's been called cheap, but He tells them it's their fault for using them.  

Yusaru

Raika Fury

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 pm
Yusaru
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury

I've got a friend who's started using Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste to take advantage of their Synchro Dragons!! lol. He's annoyed plenty a person with Super Poly. He's been called cheap, but He tells them it's their fault for using them.

Thats a good idea. To bad its being used. I want more people to think like him and find a way to get them to stop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:31 pm
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury

Thats a good idea. To bad its being used. I want more people to think like him and find a way to get them to stop.

Yeah, I've been trying to build decks that put those people in their place. They're not good. They're just using someone else's good idea  

Yusaru

Raika Fury

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:35 pm
Yusaru
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury

Yeah, I've been trying to build decks that put those people in their place. They're not good. They're just using someone else's good idea

So far Ive been using a few Light sworn to mill my monsters, Guardian Eatos, Darklords, and Temporals.
I use Val Halla for all the high level fairys in my hand and Magical Merchant to mill monsters. The only Trap I use is Royal Decree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 pm
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury

So far Ive been using a few Light sworn to mill my monsters, Guardian Eatos, Darklords, and Temporals.
I use Val Halla for all the high level fairys in my hand and Magical Merchant to mill monsters. The only Trap I use is Royal Decree.

Have you thought of combing Splendid Venus with Royal Decree???  

Yusaru

Raika Fury

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:45 pm
Yusaru
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury

I now have a new Combo!
I'll be swapping out one of my darklords with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury

I now have a new Combo!

That's a combo I saw, And fell in love with....I figured it wouldn't hurt to inform you. lol  

Yusaru

Raika Fury

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:49 pm
Yusaru
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury
Yusaru
Raika Fury

I now have a new Combo!

That's a combo I saw, And fell in love with....I figured it wouldn't hurt to inform you. lol

Thank you. This will be helpful when my Ban is up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:58 pm
I completely agree. That's why I don't use synchros at all. I only use the decks I created in RL plus some cards that I am missing. I try to use my skill drain decks to at least slow down synchro monsters but getting it reliably is another story. But there will always be netdeckers who run autopilot decks. But it can be fun when you beat them with homemade creations.  

sky_rider19

Yusaru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 pm
Raika Fury

Thank you. This will be helpful when my Ban is up.

No prob. And Good luck!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:11 pm
sky_rider19
I completely agree. That's why I don't use synchros at all. I only use the decks I created in RL plus some cards that I am missing. I try to use my skill drain decks to at least slow down synchro monsters but getting it reliably is another story. But there will always be netdeckers who run autopilot decks. But it can be fun when you beat them with homemade creations.

Amen!!! lol. That's one of the best parts of today's game now!! lol  

Yusaru

Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas