Submit

DryBoneXL
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:43 am
(Dont kill me, Imagina. I just thought i'd post a topic if you dont mind. 3x)
This is an Egyptian/Modern RP for those who are interested.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young. I was once a great and mighty Desert King who ruled this land. Many gods were the sages of me. It was during an attack of Set that my parents, Anubis and Bastet had put me into a tomb, never to be discovered again. 1000 years later, many discovered the tomb, but i remained safe, by escaping before they could find me. Now, i wander the streets, being mistaken for a "Cosplayer." I have a home in the mortal realm, but i dont talk to anyone much.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jake Amun-Ra
Bio: *Up above*
Likes: Egypt(Obviously), Light, Good Karma'd people, Sphinxians, Taurs, and others who understand his story.
Dislikes: Set, Darkness, Evil.

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/171/8/9/avieart__drybonexl_by_imaginamagica-d3jfvbr.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:45 pm
DryBoneXL
(Dont kill me, Imagina. I just thought i'd post a topic if you dont mind. 3x)
This is an Egyptian/Modern RP for those who are interested.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young. I was once a great and mighty Desert King who ruled this land. Many gods were the sages of me. It was during an attack of Set that my parents, Anubis and Bastet had put me into a tomb, never to be discovered again. 1000 years later, many discovered the tomb, but i remained safe, by escaping before they could find me. Now, i wander the streets, being mistaken for a "Cosplayer." I have a home in the mortal realm, but i dont talk to anyone much.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jake Amun-Ra
Bio: *Up above*
Likes: Egypt(Obviously), Light, Good Karma'd people, Sphinxians, Taurs, and others who understand his story.
Dislikes: Set, Darkness, Evil.

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/171/8/9/avieart__drybonexl_by_imaginamagica-d3jfvbr.jpg

(Lol, I don't mind at all.)  

ImaginaMagica
Captain

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

DryBoneXL
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:58 pm
Jake wandered the streets of the modern town, as usual. He was confused and surprised at the many things. "By Anubis, this world has changed. A lot.", He thought to himself, getting many stares from the mortal folk. He ignored them and continued walking through the concrete paths.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:56 am
OoC: I apologize, for I haven't roleplayed here in.. many years. Let alone with anyone else besides my friend(s). So I'm a bit rusty.
Also, not sure if I'm supposed to post a quick info thing.. but you did, so I suppose I will.

A woman stared out along the streets, an unamused expression visible from under her oversized hood. She was dressed in all-white, which would have made her stand out if she were in the bright sun, as opposed to where she was sitting at a table in the shade of a great oak tree. The only non-white item she wore was a pair of pale rose-colored sunglasses, which luckily didn't seem too out of place during the current sunny season. Strands of silvery-white hair peeked out from under the hood, framing her pale off-white face, hiding her long elven ears. She was one with many secrets, which clearly she did not feel up to sharing with the mortals in this realm.
A soft sigh escaped her parted lips as she moved to rest her chin on her palm, her elbow propped up on the tabletop. Through the layers covering her ears she caught only murmurs of passer-by's, which was how she preferred it. All she needed to hear was the tone of their voices, letting her know their emotions - and whether or not she would care. Just as she was about to stand, the voices grew quieter, curious and quick-speaking. Something was happening. Someone was coming.
Remaining in her seat, she watched as a creature seemingly from a storybook wandered the streets, seeming.. what was that, surprised? She lowered her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose slightly to get a better look, revealing bright blue pupil-less eyes. She could easily tell that she wanted to follow this creature. In one swift motion, she stood and grabbed a small object from the tabletop, making her way over to the sphinxian character. A moment later, she stopped, deciding to follow him instead of approach him. Maybe she would learn where he came from.

Name: Keeoh Dahiyem [Key-oh Dah-eye-em]
Bio: A shapeshifter, with her true form a Centaur, all Keeoh has ever known was wandering her forest. The early years of her life are an unreachable memory, only giving her a headache if she attempts to remember. She wishes to be seen as one of the light - sticking to white clothes and having nearly white skin - but knows that on the inside there's something darker. To keep it away, she carries a lantern (which is shrunken and hung from a golden chain around her neck when she is in her human form) always. Lacking a real forward-moving purpose, she wanders through the world hoping to find something to do.
Appearance: (Human) Clothed in all-white, with rose-tinted sunglasses. Blue pupil-less eyes and off-white skin, silvery hair (often worn down, in an attempt to cover her elven ears) and slightly above average in height. She has a pale gray scarf wrapped around her neck, and a golden necklace.
(Centaur) Refer to current avatar. /// Appearances will be adjusted when I have the time to draw ref pictures.
Likes: Light, 'mythical' creatures, autumn breezes, fresh snow, wandering, forests.
Dislikes: Humans, lakes (aside from how they look), thunderstorms, shadows (darkness).

Kiocah

DryBoneXL
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 pm
Jake had no clue of anyone or anything following him. He let out a sigh. "What time am i in? I dont know any of this. I-I'm so confused, lost." He said to himself. No wonder he was confused. I mean, he IS from 1,200 years ago, from one of the ancient times. "Gah..." He stopped at a Red light. "What are these things?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:15 pm
Keeoh eyed the half-man creature with amusement as he stopped at a red light, and finally stepped closer to him.
"It's a stop light," She said, waving her hand lightly in the direction of the contraption, "It indicates whether traffic can go, or not. Red means you have to stop, green means you can go, and yellow is the slowing point where it's going to change to red soon. It coordinates people's movement so that less accidents happen. Usually.. " She moved to his side and took a long look at him, mentally noting how egyptian he looked.
"You're not from around here," She said, as if it weren't obvious enough, "Who are you?"

Kiocah

DryBoneXL
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:00 pm
He saw the person next to him. "Jake Amun-Ra. I am...lost and confused about this world. A lot." He nodded. "No, i'm not from here. I'm from Egypt, born from the parent of Anubis and Bastet. Yet Amun-Ra comes from my uncle, Ra." He stated to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 pm
"Familiar name.." Keeoh murmured to herself, digging around in her brain for where she had heard it before. As the male continued to explain himself, it clicked; an old story she had heard from a travelling merchant. She had taken it for a drunkard's story and nothing more, so she was of course surprised it was true. How much of it, though?
"So, why are you here?" She asked, not bothering to give out her own information, shifting her body weight to one side as she kept in her spot.

Kiocah

DryBoneXL
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:06 pm
"I'm looking to find a way back to Egypt, and find my parents." He said, with a bit of a sad sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 pm
Keeoh lowered her hood slightly, making sure her ears were properly covered before letting it fall against her back. "Good luck with that," She said quietly, watching him, "You're a long way from home, you know. And these humans don't seem too keen on helping anyone but themselves, these days."

Kiocah

DryBoneXL
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 am
"Quite sad." He said, frowning. "If we were in Egypt, they'd be instantly put into the slave section. But not all of them."  
Roleplay HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games