Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] And thy dead shall haunt (Kivuli & Itzal)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:13 am
User Image

It was dawn, the last trendles of the pitch black night were slowly fading away under the growing strength of the early sun, yet the day's heat had not yet started and the pleasant crisp chill of night lingered. The shadows still clung to tree and bush, stretching fading fingers across the land like the spirits of the dying trying to cling to the earth. Through this half-seen world a more solid black shape moved, the flashes of white along her hide as she twisted through the skeletal trees were eerie, the skull and bone-wing markings floating through the hazy shadows.

Pausing under the vaulted branches of an ancient Baobab tree, the female glanced around. The strange shiny bark of the Baobab reflected a soft golden light on the lioness, making her appear to glow faintly. Blood-red ears pricked forwards as she sifted on her paws, scenting the wind and seeking any sign from her loa that this was the right place. Yet it had to be, for this tree was the only one of its kind in this area and she knew it well. Its massive trunk had shielded her and her mother as a young cub while on a training field-trip, it had offered shelter during the fierce spring storms and had been in several of the loa-sent signs.

Shaking her head to get her fire-coloured mane out of her eyes she settled down to wait, tail curling about her hind quarters as she rested her flank against the smooth bark of the giant tree. She was a patient female, one had to be when working with the loa spirits and she was content to wait.

* Baobab tree - xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:49 pm
User ImageAnother night wasted on the over-sized male, firekin blood burned in his veins making him quiet the sizable male, but he'd never been to the land of his ancestors.

White tipped ears twitched as the light of the rising sun streaked over his form, making him growl slightly. Emerald eyes, much like the color of the mountains after a hearty rain storm were red rimmed from the lack of rest, but he wouldn't close him.

The images that plagued his mind, his dreams only set him further on the edge of insanity. Who was she?! Who were the others? Why was this happening to him? He didn't have a clue to any of the answers, he continued to trug forward, as he eyed the large tree before him, it might be nice to rest his paws in the shade still looming.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:09 pm
Time passed by yet the dark-coated Mambo waited patiently, dark eyes half-closed against the slowly brightening dawn light. Then, slowly, the figure of a lion came into view, at first ignored but as it headed towards the tree she rested under, the sleek female's attention peeked, ears lifting to focus on the shape intently. As the stranger slowly came into focus, she drew herself to her paws, tail curling behind her

It had to be the one.

No other being was this far out, and no rogue would come here voluntarily, not with the rumors of the pride that lurked among the trees and shrubs close by. Curious as to just what this stranger needed from her, she waited silently. The Loa had not expressed any other directive other than she come here, so she wasn't entirely sure what would happen next. What ever it was though, she was fairly certain she could handle it. So it was with a calm and faintly curious expression that the female watched the strange male slowly approach.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:03 pm
Her scent hit his nose like a smell of a fresh kill, his tired eyes narrowed in on the tree, as he lefted his nose and sniffed the air. He knew that scent, it wasn't the first time he'd smelt it, but he was awake right?

Slightly confused, he paused and looked around in a dazed fashion. Was he asleep? Had he unknowingly drifted off? But, in his current state confusion wasn't a hard task, he hadn't eaten in days, and hadn't taken in any water in 2 of those days and he couldnt count the last time he'd slept...But where was she!?

A low growl emitted. "I can smell you, where are you vixen?!"

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 pm
She saw him stiffen and lift his head and knew that she had been discovered.. but as she hadn't been trying to hide, merely wait, she wasn't alarmed. Instead, as he growled out into the brightening light, she stepped out from the tree's thick shadow and into the morning glow.

"I wonder if I should be insulted by that comment..." She replied, an easy smile curling across her muzzle as she eyed the dark-hued male with interest. She didn't sound angry, rather she seemed half amused and half curious, her fire-tipped tail curling behind he body lazily as she watched him. He certainly didn't seem threatening, the irritated growl non-withstanding, he was obviously tired and seemed rather underfed. Certainly as she watched, she became less and less sure of his current ability if he had to defend himself, let alone any chance of attacking her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:31 am
He snorted, if anyone should be offended its him, he thought with a scowl. Tilting his head, his gaze fell onto her as she came into view, "Damnit!" He swore, he must have fallen asleep!

His tail flicked out behind his frame now, he was larger than most males, his family came from those called firekin, but his eatting habits it made him look like a giant hallow...lion.

"You only plague me when I slumber, I can't remember falling asleep.." He said with a shake of his head, he tried to shake her, but she always came back...the haunting beauty who whispered to him in his dreams.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 am
A low, sensual chuckle sipped from her maw like honeyed shadow, dark eyes sparkling with a slightly strange, otherworldly amusement, as if she were privy to the secrets that most sane lions were not. She took another few steps, bringing herself within range of him, but her sleek body held no fear, and instead remained relaxed and casually confident.

"My my... a vixen and now a plague? You don't like me much do you..." She purred, her velvet voice low and sensual, like a nymph luring her victim further into the enchanted woods, only here it was shadows and skeletal-like trees rather than the thick, verdant forests of green. A charming, almost playful smile curled across her expression as he slowly started to pad around him, examining him with those mysterious dark eyes. "But you are the one who keeps calling me... and now I am here, as you wished."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 am
He sank to his hind hanches now, lifting a paw and rubbing it over his face, what was she talking about? His eyes narrowed in on her before he shook his head, "You have it wrong.." He said as his frame quivered, she was so close, closer than she'd ever came before, her scent flooded him, making his mind fuzzy.

What sort of new trick was this? He couldn't fathom it.

"Your the one that haunts me, calls me to you when I am my weakest...knowing I cannot resist your sirens call." He said as his eyes never left her. "What sort of game are you at? What is it that you want?!" He'd been playing this game for longer than he had most memories, those were generally lost upon her. He'd risen to his paws now, and stalked around her, a slight crazed gleamed in his exhausted gaze. "How can I like someone whose driven me mad most my life? A dream just beyond my reach.." He had no idea he was having visions of her, he'd never heard of a seer before, and had no clue he, himself was one.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:38 am
Hmm.. The way he spoke, as if they had met countless times before, his confusion and agitation, and those words... Something inside her flexed, a throb deep in her chest where she often felt the loa even when they weren't communing with her.

Certainly he was the one They had sent her to aid, though the why or how of it still escaped her. But the immediate help he needed was painfully obvious, what with him looking more like a walking bag of bones than she did. The thought amused her, what with her markings and career and yet he was the one doing a better impression of the loa themselves. Smiling, a slow, unconcerned expression she stayed still as he circled her in his agitation.

Letting him do as he wished, head turning to keep him mostly in view, she gave him a slow, knowing grin. Whatever it was he required, she had the feeling he was one breath away from becoming completely unhinged so for now she would play the role he had cast for her. Once she knew more about him and his situation, she could decide how best to help him.

But for now, there was certainly a couple of things she could do for his immediate needs. Though she did not expect him to submit gracefully, not from the look of him, half-staved and clearly sleep deprived. So.. time to play by his rules..

Letting a sensual, playful smile curl across her muzzle she stepped forwards, pressing her shoulder against his side as he once again circled past her. “What do I want…? Why, I would have thought that was obvious.” She purred, dipping her head to look up at him from under her fiery bangs. “.. but if you are having trouble figuring it out, why don’t you walk with me a while? This place is special, you know…” She indicated the shadowy forest around them, for once thankful for its other-worldly and yes, downright eerie atmosphere. It may sooth him somewhat and keep him with her, mentally. She suspected that if he figured out this was all real and not.. whatever vision, dream or dillusion he thought it was, he may crack entirely.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:25 pm
He stared at her in disbelief, the pressure of her shoulder against his side sent a shock through him, her blinked and shook his head, what was this madness filling his mind.

Never had she been so close, oh god but her scent was flooding every empty place within his mind, his being. He closed his eyes, he could feel the sway of her movements, see her calling to him from the shadows...the shadows moved like the rolling fog around her.

His eyes snapped open, the blood shot emerald hued orbs drank her in as if he had never seen this before, but it...was familiar..He gave his head another shake, what was happening..Her voice, filling his ears like long forgotten promises, he only nodded his head. "Lets..walk. Yes.." He had to follow her, he'd been chasing and running from her, to her for most of his life..and now.."How is this place special?" He questioned.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces