Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gathering of Adult Friends

Back to Guilds

A place for the old folks to hang out and chat about anything and everything. 

Tags: adult, friends, eighteen, discussion, adults 

Reply Gathering of Adult Friends
An article to be shared

Quick Reply

Submit

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:34 pm
Hi, all. I'm sure very few, if any, of you remember me (I don't log on much anymore), but I just had to share this article  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Brilliant!! smilies/icon_heart.gif's the guys from Team Colorado smilies/icon_smile.gif
And yes, I totally remember you. Please stop in more often when time permits. smilies/icon_whee.gif

“If you can't convince them, confuse them.”
- Harry S Truman

Lycanthropos

Partying Reveler

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:27 am
Yeah, I've been thinking of calling the radio station whose site that was posted on to thank those guys for what they did. It's just so wonderful to see people standing up to such a hateful group like that. smilies/icon_heart.gif

I'm... remembered?!? Woah... Ummm... Okay, I'll try to stop by more often. smilies/icon_smile.gif  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am

LOL yes, remembered. You were fairly active at one point, and contributed sound thinking to some of our more serious topics. You work in food service at a seasonal resort, yes? I remember some interesting personal stuff also. That's the blessing/curse of OCD. It tends to make one remember most things, good and bad. Wish I could erase some of the stuff that lulls around my consciousness, as I'd like to erase the WBC from the map. smilies/icon_xp.gif Kinda sad, now that I see what I just typed. They're well known enuff that 'WBC' is a recognizable acronym. smilies/icon_talk2hand.gif

“A wounded deer leaps the highest.”
- Emily Dickinson

Lycanthropos

Partying Reveler

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 pm
Thank you.

Yes, I live in a ski resort, and I work (currently looking for work) as a restaurant line cook (trying to get into management these days... and not having a good deal of success with it). I'm also looking to move out of this valley (and I may have to soon if the lack of work continues for much longer).

Heh. I live an interesting life, and things have improved greatly in my personal situations since I disappeared. smilies/icon_smile.gif

Hmmm, yeah, it is pretty sad that people know them well enough to know what you're talking about if you just say WBC. smilies/icon_confused.gif  
Gathering of Adult Friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games