Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:35 am
User Image

Coeur stood firm with her tail in the air, front legs bent. She was after a small dung beatle that had unfortunately crossed paths with her. Her mother was off with her sister doing something and Coeur was left with her mothers familiar to have some fun. Terema didn't seem to mind if Coeur tried to hunt the little bugs and animals that crossed her path, so long as nothing bad happened to her.

As Coeur waited for the perfect moment to strike the dung beatle suddenly began to run. She quickly ran after, however, she was not able to catch it because it went under a log.
"Aww! Come on out... I promise I won't go after you again..." She lied with a grin. What was the fun of just watching the little dung beatle?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:12 pm
Ein trotted along merrily, looking about as the juvenile hummed, enjoying the scenery of home. Yes, it was a good day.

He blinked as a dung beetle crossed his path and cocked his head curiously. Huh.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 am
The small multi-colored cub frowned when she realized that the play mate she had made wasn't going to come out from the log. Maybe it would come out the other side? With renewed hope Coeur leapt around the log. A grin came to her maw once more as she stared down the dung beetle before she realized that there was another lion there. Very quickly she lost all interest in the beetle and instead focused on the brown male that was standing just a few inches from her. Her pink eyes widened slightly, not from fear but from wonder. "Who are you?!" Coeur asked with excitement. With that the small cub made her way around Ein. "You have a lot of colors on your tail." Her pink eyes glistened as she made her way back to his front where she quickly hunkered down on to her front paws, her butt risen in the air and her purple tail waving like a banner in the air. "Do you want to play?" Coeur asked, a small and not at all terrifying growl coming from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:11 pm
Ein was surprised at seeing another and blinked, sitting calmly.

"My name is Ein...." He introduced himself politely, tilting his head. "Play? Like... How?"  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:58 pm
"Ein?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to look at him. He certainly didn't seem like anything other then an Ein to her, then again a name usually meant nothing more then that to her. At his question the small cub stood up and gently batted at the lions nose. "I get you, you get me?" Coeur had meant to say, but when the words came out they sounded more like a question. "Don't you know how to play?"  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games