Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Anti-Rant thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:40 pm
Because I feel bad about repeatedly bashing various characters, I created this thread to speak of their good qualities.

First Aeris, as much as I bash on her I do admit I have real respect for her. She KNEW she was going to die, she KNEW it, and she still sacrificed herself to save the Planet and her loved ones, though I'm sure she would have done it even if not for that, but to save even those she didn't know. Even those who had done her wrong. You have to respect that. She gave freely, and demanded nothing in return. I feel happy knowing she is reunited with Zack. He was her first love and when he disappeared with no warning, she still didn't hold it against him I don't think. Elmyra felt he had betrayed her daughter, but I think Aeris knew better, but, then...She can speak to the Planet, she probably spoke to their departed spirits. That...does lessen my respect for her though, but only because I wish I could KNOW what would happen to me and my loved ones after death. But then, I'm not a strong believer in things, I've been let down alot. Aeris was a bit spoiled in my view because she had the closure of knowing how things happened. Lucky ancients, the rest of us fallen and paying for the sins of traitorus ancestors...and I think I need to go to bed before I have too much fun bending reality mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:51 pm
crying Finally you speak about Aeris differently Furry... miracles do happen!

*Sighs* Okay... Sephiroth... okay I'll admit it! He's a super cool, badass villain! So he became alittle crazy and became evil... its not his fault, plus he had that super cool sword and that Nibelheim scene with the fire was soooo awesome! twisted I may not be a follower, but I will admit he's cool.  

kemenlith

Thanatous

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:23 pm
kemenlith

*Sighs* Okay... Sephiroth... okay I'll admit it! He's a super cool, badass villain! So he became alittle crazy and became evil... its not his fault, plus he had that super cool sword and that Nibelheim scene with the fire was soooo awesome! twisted I may not be a follower, but I will admit he's cool.
Is this another Cloud-fanism?Sweet!I second what he said though except the super-cool-badassness ninja So take that Sae-chan, you know Sae-chan, if it werent for furry, you would be on my top list for torturing ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:20 am
kemenlith

*huggles* Well, it's a start, I s'pose.... ^_^ But you will convert completely someday.

~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Is this another Cloud-fanism?Sweet!I second what he said though except the super-cool-badassness ninja So take that Sae-chan, you know Sae-chan, if it werent for furry, you would be on my top list for torturing ninja ninja ninja

Should I be flattered, or start trying harder to convert you? twisted xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Sparkle Kitten Star

Celestial Tamer

32,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:13 pm
Finally. Some positive comment for once. And on Aerith too.
wink Thats what i like to see. heart Bashing is so Overrated....and Overdone. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:20 pm
Keiko-Rin
Finally. Some positive comment for once. And on Aerith too.
wink Thats what i like to see. heart Bashing is so Overrated....and Overdone. neutral
I know, I felt bad about being so mean and starting my "Cloud is a Lousy Protagonist" thread, so I started this one, unfortunately...I couldn't think of anything nice to say about Cloud, I'm sure he has good qualities I've over looked, but I seem to only pull up the image of him in the wheelchair going "uh gurk" ninja  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:31 pm
LOL! Well, "Let's Mosey" is an...endearing comment?

I'll say something nice about Tifa! She rocks!! xd She's the coolest female character in FF history! (followed by Celes!) ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Gah! If none of you will speak on Cloud's behalf then I will

Cloud isn't half so bad as Furry would make one believe. In fact considering what he went through all of his actions make perfect sense. I imagine that while he was Zonked and Talking to Zach, Zach must have mentioned Aeris more than once and described her in detail. They liked each other remember? So when Cloud 'absorbed' Zach's memories he also aquired the SOLDIER's fondness for Aeris, which completely explains the mans attraction. Cloud couldn't have been that much of a wuss. At the age of 16 he took on Sephiroth and came out on top. How many of you had that much rational thought and concentration at 16?? I'm sorry that is definetally impressive in my book. Cloud is only 21 at the beginning of the game. TWENTY ONE!!! I am considered very mature for my age, most guys at the age of 21 are boozing and .. ah.. yeah. I should know, I live next to most of the Fraternities. So at 21 Cloud is seeking to change the world and take on Sephiroth AGAIN... Not your average guy. So he is angsty, he's pretty YOUNG yet. he has the right to be a little melodramatic at times.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:03 pm
Here we go, Cait Sith. There really isn't much wrong with him. Sure being a older man controlling a robotic cat may be a little weird, but it was an effective disguise nonetheless. He even sacrificed himself for the team at the Temple of the Ancients, and even though Reeve was working for ShinRa, the 'bad guys', he still helped them out a lot. I'm not saying I'd use him for his character, but his limit break can be useful if your lucky. Reeve doesn't seem to have that power hungry streak of ShinRa employees, and respects the rest of the team's opinions and he even called Cloud in AC. So Cait Sith really isn't that bad, just misunderstood. And he's a cute little kitty! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:38 pm
Saerenna
Here we go, Cait Sith. There really isn't much wrong with him. Sure being a older man controlling a robotic cat may be a little weird, but it was an effective disguise nonetheless. He even sacrificed himself for the team at the Temple of the Ancients, and even though Reeve was working for ShinRa, the 'bad guys', he still helped them out a lot. I'm not saying I'd use him for his character, but his limit break can be useful if your lucky. Reeve doesn't seem to have that power hungry streak of ShinRa employees, and respects the rest of the team's opinions and he even called Cloud in AC. So Cait Sith really isn't that bad, just misunderstood. And he's a cute little kitty! ^_^

Well, in the end, Reeve turned out to work with Avalanche and against Shin-Ra because he saw that what Shin-Ra was doing was wrong. ^-^ He's also the one who started the WRO.
And yep! You cant go wrong with a cute little kitty! heart  

Sparkle Kitten Star

Celestial Tamer

32,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:28 pm
Reeve is actually a pretty cool character, really smart too... but I didn't care as much for Cait Sith...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:49 pm
I shall now Anti-rant about the awesomeness that is Kadaj! Kadaj is totally great! His silver hair may not be as long as Sephiroth's but it has the same magnificent qualities of a pure silver color. His eyes also are much like Sephiroth's with an amazing green color. His mental instability is that to match Sephiroth's, and his mood swings leave you in anticipation as to how he will act. And seriously, almost nothing can beat that sexy walk of his, almost swaying.... heart He is extemely adorable and his determination to serve his Mother is VERY admirable. In fact, I should start drawing my obsession inspirations from him! So he's hot, and has a great personality! What more could you want!? (Other than Sephiroth himself) He met a very unfortunate end, but he will always be remembered by those who admire the sacrifices he made so that he could host Sephiroth for even a short time. Kadaj, I will forever be grateful to you. 3nodding  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:44 am
.... hang on a second... you already liked Kadaj! that's not how it works... confused  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:58 pm
Ermak Lorde
.... hang on a second... you already liked Kadaj! that's not how it works... confused

I see nothing that says I can't anti-rant about people I already like! At least I'm not going on about the Wonderful, Magnificent, Divine, Perfect, One Winged Angel that is Sephiroth! xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:24 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde

I see nothing that says I can't anti-rant about people I already like! At least I'm not going on about the Wonderful, Magnificent, Divine, Perfect, One Winged Angel that is Sephiroth! xd
You just did... but you should do an anti-rant on someone you completely dislike!  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff