Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
What is your magical quirk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sometimes you want to go....?
  Where everybody knows your name!
  Insane!
View Results

EnlightendMind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:06 pm
I know what I am, and what my element is. I wanna see if anyone can figure it out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:48 am
When I'm charging to release magick to the Earth in thanks, the wind will start up.
I can hear voices of the Fae whenever my ears ring. I can't hear them otherwise.  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 pm
Does falling asleep every time it rains count? ^^; I'm still learning the basics of witchcraft so i dunno or not... also animals tend to like me and listen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 pm
interesting ^_^  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100

Levana_Rose

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:32 pm
1. I'm very cold intolerant. Anything below 70 degrees is cold to me.
2. Animals have always been drawn to me, especially cats.
3. When talking to someone, I know what they're going to say next.
4. During every full moon, I feel sensitive. The feelings I have, varies.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:05 am
I understand cats very well, just as well as any human who talks with me and they never harm me (don't know if that counts as a quirk).
I can't sleep during the full moon, I just want to go outside and dans with the goddess next to me.
I feel a shiver down my spine if something is wrong with someone, that persone can be miles away but I still get that sensation.
And it may be something more, but I can't recall it now.

Marie Temano

Gracious Mage

8,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Naokimimi

Smitten Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:45 pm
I don't know if it really counts as a quirk, but sometimes I'll be sitting there and "daydream" about stuff I sorta wish would happen. Then when it does I have massive de ja vu. Usually whatever I "dreamt" happens with in a week.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 pm
SAme here i dont know if it counts but i can see the spirits and i can seemingly astrally project myself without even trying. and i can seem to connect to people who i talk to as like i can get instant understanding of how they feel when there like youd have to be in my shoes to understand so yeah .-. and then theres the fact that spirits coy need me to me when they need someone to talk to o3o  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Insane Lady Jane

Mewling Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 pm
I can usually tell how a person feels about the current situation, discussion or company. When meeting people, I'm usually more quiet and standoffish. Generally I'll know whether or not a person has good intentions or not rather quickly. I can relate to others easily. I'm an empath so I'll pick up on other's emotions. Sometimes other's emotions influence my mood without me realizing it.
My sister and I are very close and often know when the other is upset. Also we're always saying the same thing. Sometimes when we get to talking, we'll talk in part sentences and mostly juat say "ya know" and "yea" a lot.
The women in my family have paranormal sorts of things happen to them frequently including dreams and visions of the future or possible future if a path is taken, witnessed ghosts, have been teased and tormented by ghosts, and have a very strong intuition.
Lightening storms make me energetic and happy.
Winter always brings more hardship and death than all of the other months combined for my family.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:51 am
User Image

Kitten has a host of magical quirks that make being on this path the very easy choice ~

gaia_crown Empath - Kitten knows what others are feeling, usually a brief idea of why and can feel their feelings. She is a very emotional person and knows what it's like to be in any situation. She can also slightly alter anyone's mood she wishes to if their energy is less than hers. She is very good at calming down others or making them happy, though some cases she can't.

gaia_crown Weather - When Kitten's mood changes, the weather will change with it no matter where she is. (example: She was very upset yesterday and it rained - Kitten lives in the desert)

gaia_crown Psychic - Kitten has visions of near future events. These things usually always happen near to or exactly as Kitten dreams them and they happen within four months or sooner of the dream.

gaia_crown Sixth Sense - Kitten can see ghosts and spirits. Mostly medium or greater spirits, but rarely lesser. She had a threatening spirit of some sort in her closet when she was a little girl and it would taunt her every night and sometimes in the day. She can feel, hear and see them and on rare occasion talk with them.

gaia_crown Luck - Kitten has immense amounts of luck, though no mega ball lottery wins for her. She has always seemed to fall into what she needs at the time when she needs it. She also can pass on the luck to anyone she is close to. Her Master had all her luck when they lived together and now he has none sadly.

gaia_crown Animal Affinity - Kitten can attract any animal and calm them with ease. Cats are naturally attracted to her and there has never been a single one, even those who people say are hostile, that have attacked her. She can speak to cat's as if she is having a normal conversation and always knows what they want. Dogs however hate her no matter what. Every dog she has been near tries to harm her, even if they are supposedly nice. Master's chocolate lab bit Kitten on their first date even though the dog had never so much as barked at another person before then.

gaia_crown Energy - Kitten has very strong energies and can make anyone feel them if she focuses. Kitten made Master believe in her ability when she tried the simple trick of having him sit back to her and her a foot away. She focused her energy trying to move it up his spine from a foot away and he said it felt like she was scratching him even though she didn't say why she wanted his shirt off or what she was doing.

gaia_crown Strong Will - If Kitten becomes upset enough with a person or being, she causes them to feel her upset. If she gets very angry with them, they become sick or if she is very happy with them, they become better. When she was in high school she very much wished some of her Master's friends dead because of her being upset at them for very immature reasons. She put so much energy into her thought that they all died within the month. She never meant to do this and she now knows how bad negative energies can be.

Everything else about Kitten is basic witch. Moon phases changing her energies and what spells she can use, her familiar chose her - though she sadly does not have it anymore and other magick basics. If Kitten thinks of any other maigckal quirks, she'll add them.

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

glasfuinneog

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 am
It seems that quirk in this context is referring to unique ability. If that is incorrect then my answer will be invalid. I am able to identify totem animals and patronus animals of people given a short amount of time, and I am able to project images with ease to others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:42 pm
Im a little sensitive to emotions and energies. Siblings who look alike feel differently in their personalities. I have no memory for faces. Im an energy kinda person. If you give off a bad vibe and Im within 100ft I will know it was you and either avoid you or try to help depending on how bad the vib was.  

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:50 pm
Im a little sensitive to emotions and energies. Siblings who look alike feel differently in their personalities. I have no memory for faces. Im an energy kinda person. If you give off a bad vibe and Im within 100ft I will know it was you and either avoid you or try to help depending on how bad the vib was.  
The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games