Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:53 pm
Here is the world map of Adel To the top you see the first castle, that my friends, is Kingdom Valdez. In this area its mainly surrounded by forest's Mountains and random lakes to waterfalls. it also contains random placed inn's and camp sites otherwise known as "forts" Down to your left you will see another kingdom known as Shelgon, this kingdom is surrounded by the desert though farther off there is an oasis or "watered area" for the lucky lost travelers who find the place it also contains bushes and trees containing rare fruit. To your right is the more jungle and swamp "dark" area where you also see another kingdom known as Redora with a fort near it, now in this area, there are a lot of caves to be careful of....

Now, I'm sure you're wondering to why there are three small island well that's where most of the dungeons are as well as to lost civilization. One of the smaller islands holds a secret ruin stone wall that apparently contains a passage way to another realm.......

Now then as for the other forts, caves, or even the small islands. I, will let you the members and or crew come up with a name for them however as for the inn's randomly placed on the large islands cannot be named unless you own them. I do NOT plan to make a town map, just try to envision on what the area would look like when roleplay in the said destination....

PS: And for those of you thats wondering, Yes, that is my original drawing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image  

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SKULL_SHADOW666

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yeah i think this looks better  
Runs like Clockwork

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff