Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Dragon age merchandise and book reviews
Class package ACTUALLY WORTH IT! (items and links inside) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IBarkAtTheMoon

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:49 am
The class dlc add on are actually worth it.
I highly reccomand buying them together tho (On 360 it's 400 points for the 3 of them, 240 for one Same for pc or mac, in bioware points...see a pattern here?On ps3, when we will be able to get online to get it that is, it's 4.99 for the 3 of them, 299 for 1) )
They give an accessorie for every character in your party of a said class (warrior pack= Aveline, Carver and Fenris rogue=isabella,varric and this guy no one gives a flying crap about sebastian ) which are pretty good and actually scale up with level up
And they give a few weapons/armor which also scale up
Especially big thumb up to the mage helm. for the first time I found myself wearing a helm in the game as a mage.
I play both the pc and 360 versions, and I see no need to buy a package like that for the pc (duh), but for the consoles, it's pretty worth it.

Also, each weapons have a story related to the characters most often (Mage items related to Hawkes's father for instance)

(Update: Here is the list:

Have it all with this combined collection of arms, armor and accessories for you and your followers.

Mage Pack: Receive relics and mementos of untold power for use by your Mage and Mage followers. Features:
◦A powerful staff that improves as you level up.
◦Two all new armor sets for high and low level players.
◦Three follower items for Anders, Bethany, and Merril that improve as they level up.

•Rogue Pack: Become a dealer of death with new equipment for your Rogue and unique items for Rogue followers. Features:
◦A set of deadly daggers and an enchanted bow, both which improve as you level up.
◦Three follower items for Isabella, Sebastian, and Varric that improve as they level up.

(I love the daggers, almost look like decorated meat cleavers

•Warrior Pack: Lay waste to your enemies with this collection of arms, armor and accessories for your Warrior and Warrior followers. Features:
◦Two deadly two-handed swords for high and low level players.
◦A lethal one-handed axe and shield combo that improves as you level up.
◦Three follower items for Aveline, Carver, and Fenris that improve as they level up.

power back to 2 hands sword at level 17...240 damage...OUCH!
plus a few other bonus to it, speed amongst them...  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:48 am
D: There's new DLC? PSN is still down. ;A;
Poor me and my American problems.

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

IBarkAtTheMoon

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:01 pm
It's down for me too on ps3, just used to get the console version on 360. (tho I can't wait to go mortal kombat online...arrgghhh!)
It's a weapon/armor package for each class (there is a warrior one, rogue one, and mage one)
The items scales to your level.
And there is an accessorie for each member fo your party of the said class which scale in levels. Seriously worth it 400 points for the 3. or 240 for one...I'm not gonna do the easy math here.
I never remember what is worth exactly the microsoft points but yeah...  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:21 pm
IBarkAtTheMoon
It's down for me too on ps3, just used to get the console version on 360. (tho I can't wait to go mortal kombat online...arrgghhh!)
It's a weapon/armor package for each class (there is a warrior one, rogue one, and mage one)
And there is an accessorie for each member fo your party of the said class which scale in levels. Seriously worth it 400 points for the 3. or 240 for one...I'm not gonna do the easy math here.
Apparently, PSN got hacked, so it's been down for about a month now. They released an email. They didn't give any update on the status or any idea when it will be back up. But the good news is that they told us that our identities may be stolen, and they waited a month to tell us so they wouldn't look bad, so at least that's something. (:

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

IBarkAtTheMoon

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:34 am
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon
Apparently, PSN got hacked, so it's been down for about a month now. They released an email. They didn't give any update on the status or any idea when it will be back up. But the good news is that they told us that our identities may be stolen, and they waited a month to tell us so they wouldn't look bad, so at least that's something. (:

-chuckles- I kind of knew that, I felt like being sarcastic about it wink

They are gonna try to buy us when it get back online...
But I know I'm part of a collective lawsuit...so hey, I hope it bring some dought in.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:24 pm
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon

But I know I'm part of a collective lawsuit...so hey, I hope it bring some dought in.
Hehe, so you can spend it on DLC? My friend said they're going to make Playstation Plus free for a month or something, so that's cool.
I just got the platinum trophy for DA II (and a few new trophies for Portal 2), so I just want PSN to get back online so I can sync my trophies.
And I still haven't had a chance to try the co-op for Portal 2 since most of my IRL friends are noobs. XP

You'd think this whole incident would make me realize that I should be working on studying for finals and working on my end-of-semester projects instead of playing video games. I didn't.

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

IBarkAtTheMoon

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:13 pm
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon

Hehe, so you can spend it on DLC? My friend said they're going to make Playstation Plus free for a month or something, so that's cool.
I just got the platinum trophy for DA II (and a few new trophies for Portal 2), so I just want PSN to get back online so I can sync my trophies.
And I still haven't had a chance to try the co-op for Portal 2 since most of my IRL friends are noobs. XP

You'd think this whole incident would make me realize that I should be working on studying for finals and working on my end-of-semester projects instead of playing video games. I didn't.

lol
As a 2nd grade teacher I should scold you i guess?
Yeah, same here, went down the day after Mortal kombat came out...
I was ready to go kick some a** online...
Or SOCOM 4, I've left that one aside...
And no need to say that Brink is gonna be on the 360...lol
Free platinum month, plus free games, but still, it will be sony stuff, I doubt it will apply to add on like the class ones.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:36 pm
Heh, do your worst. Even your most disapproving scowl can't undo twenty years of procrastination. :3

I mean, I have to finish a research paper for sociology, finish my project for psych, and study for five finals in the next two weeks... But on the other hand, I still have my friend's copy of Assassin's Creed that she wanted me to play, PSN should be back online soon (in theory anyway), I have a stack of games I want to replay, and if I don't save Ferelden, who will?
The tough decisions of adulthood...

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

IBarkAtTheMoon

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:53 pm
brainnsoup
Heh, do your worst. Even your most disapproving scowl can't undo twenty years of procrastination. :3

I mean, I have to finish a research paper for sociology, finish my project for psych, and study for five finals in the next two weeks... But on the other hand, I still have my friend's copy of Assassin's Creed that she wanted me to play, PSN should be back online soon (in theory anyway), I have a stack of games I want to replay, and if I don't save Ferelden, who will?

lol
Yeah. And Brink coming out. (Who is gonna buy it for PS3? NO ONE!) And L.A. noire is going to be great too.

And Sony announced yesterday it would be pushed back again before psn comes back online.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:05 pm
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup

lol
Yeah. And Brink coming out. (Who is gonna buy it for PS3? NO ONE!) And L.A. noire is going to be great too.

And Sony announced yesterday it would be pushed back again before psn comes back online.
L.A. Noire looks cool even if it's not a style I typically play. My friend pre-ordered it, so I'll probably wait to hear her opinion on it since it could go either way for me.
I haven't heard anything about Brink. Maybe I really haven't been as involved in video game media recently because I've been prioritizing schoolwork over video games for once in my life! *feels accomplished* Though, in reality, I've probably just been too obsessed with Dragon Age and the few other games I've been playing in the past few months.

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

IBarkAtTheMoon

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:48 pm
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup

lol

L.A. Noire looks cool even if it's not a style I typically play. My friend pre-ordered it, so I'll probably wait to hear her opinion on it since it could go either way for me.
I haven't heard anything about Brink. Maybe I really haven't been as involved in video game media recently because I've been prioritizing schoolwork over video games for once in my life! *feels accomplished* Though, in reality, I've probably just been too obsessed with Dragon Age and the few other games I've been playing in the past few months.

LA. noire will be kind of Heavy Rain meets grand theft auto.

Brink is a lot like team fortress, except wusing much faster characters, and moving using parkour.

As for you, I'm pretty sure it is the last option...lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:12 pm
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup

lol

Brink is a lot like team fortress, except wusing much faster characters, and moving using parkour.

Yeah, the mystery aspect is what draws me to the game. I loved Heavy Rain. But most of my experiences with Rockstar Games ended in miserable failure. :/ So I'm definitely going to let my friend try it out first.

And hey, you try abandoning Fenris' puppy eyes to write a boring paper. It's pretty much impossible. And yes, I'm probably going to be up until 2am finishing this paper, but I have a Platinum trophy so...... Nothing I say can make this less sad, can it? ):
*sigh* At least finals are next week, and then I'll just be blowing off my friends for video games.

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

IBarkAtTheMoon

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:42 pm
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup

lol

Yeah, the mystery aspect is what draws me to the game. I loved Heavy Rain. But most of my experiences with Rockstar Games ended in miserable failure. :/ So I'm definitely going to let my friend try it out first.

And hey, you try abandoning Fenris' puppy eyes to write a boring paper. It's pretty much impossible. And yes, I'm probably going to be up until 2am finishing this paper, but I have a Platinum trophy so...... Nothing I say can make this less sad, can it? ):
*sigh* At least finals are next week, and then I'll just be blowing off my friends for video games.

lol
Blowing them for games?
That does sound bad you know? lol
For me, shooters on 360 usually (or pc), fighters on ps3 and exclusive
And good luck with the finals. lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:55 pm
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup

lol

lol
Blowing them for games?
Hehe, I wrote blowing off, didn't I? Freudian slip? Or maybe I really do have an addiction problem... XD

And thank you, I'll need the luck.

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

IBarkAtTheMoon

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:44 pm
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup
IBarkAtTheMoon
brainnsoup

lol
Blowing them for games?
Hehe, I wrote blowing off, didn't I? Freudian slip? Or maybe I really do have an addiction problem... XD

And thank you, I'll need the luck.

You'll kick a** I am sure
At worse, you can do the same to the teachers as you are willing to do to your friends for games?
-hide-
(I'M SO DEAD FOR THAT COMMENT!)

(Don't be mad, if this offend you, my apologies...found it amusing tho)  
Dragon age merchandise and book reviews

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff