Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANIME RP
Naruto: Crisis in Konoha Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:04 am
((woo! Okay, I guess we should still use the banner that's already made? We should post it somewhere in the chatterbox or Barton Town or something to advertise 3nodding if we want to make this RP more 'alive'-ish xp ))

Tsukasa nodded in response. Her instincts told her that there was going to be an adventure, and Kurai wagged her tail in excitement. Well, maybe we shouldn't go poke our noses where they don't need to be... Tsukasa wondered if they should track the person and see what tests he was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:14 pm
((Okay, I'll let him know that we'll take it over from here.))
"Well, my secret has two parts. The first part is this." She let her jutsu dissappear and revealed her black fox ears and tail tipped with silver. "I've been hiding these so that guy wouldn't know about them. The second part is about that guy. He's actually my father, but I didn't recognize him right away. So, do you want to see the experiments that he does?"

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:08 am
"Woah, now that's a shocker. But before you show me what experiments, it would be great to know how your father only recognizes you with the ears and tail. I mean, you think he would know you by your face and features..." Tsukasa asked thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:29 pm
"Well, you see, it's been 10 years since my father has seen me, so he only knows about my ears and tail. He's been trying to find me ever since I ran away from him and only has the ears and tail to go on."  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:46 pm
"I see...so what experiments does he do? And you're not the only shadow fox, right?" Tsukasa asked curiously as the whole gang had decided to take a break.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:52 pm
"Well, I think that there are others, but I haven't found them yet.....They might just be regular foxes.....Anyway, my father is partial to shocking foxes with electricity to see how well they are to pain, yet with me......He liked to tie me up to the trunk of a tree and burn me til I passed out."  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:46 pm
((Do you want me to make some Naruto Banners? If I do, I can't promise ya that they'll be pretty xp ))

Tsukasa shivered at the thought of being burned. "That is insane and inhumane!" she quietly cried out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:24 pm
((Yeah go ahead, I can't make banners worth anything!))
She slightly shivered as teh memory came back. "Yeah, I know....but it happened years ago so it can't be helped."

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:14 pm
((Quick questions: What should the title be? What about the plot/goal?))

"Hm...Do you want to some...investigation?" Tsukasa asked with a raised brow. "We should try to stop him from torturing other innocent people or creatures..." Tsukasa shyly suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:55 pm
((I don't know...I think that we should keep the title the way it is))
A smile appeared on her face at the idea. "Stopping his 'research', as he called it, would make me feel a lot better."

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:58 pm
((It's a bit big...but what do ya think of it so far? Crisis in Konoha Banner If it's good, then I'll try to resize it, if it's bad, then I'll start completly over...hm...do you think that it might be a whee bit too bloody? or is it ok? 'cause I also wasn't sure about that sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:54 am
Dark.Angel.Wolf
((It's a bit big...but what do ya think of it so far? Crisis in Konoha Banner If it's good, then I'll try to resize it, if it's bad, then I'll start completly over...hm...do you think that it might be a whee bit too bloody? or is it ok? 'cause I also wasn't sure about that sweatdrop ))

((I love it! We could change the plot so that the fire and cloud villages sent people to kill any ninja that had some power from the shadow fox.))  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:18 pm
((Yes...good idea! Some bad news is arriving D: uh...I'm not quite sure how to shrink it sweatdrop I've tried everything I could...but no worries! I shall try more stuff! ...And ask my sister mrgreen ))

Tsukasa got up and dusted the dirt off her pants. "Hm...do you have any ideas if anyone else that might be hunting down these...shadow foxes?" she asked curiously. They're must've been more than one that's researching the shadow foxes...but who else? Tsukasa thought about it for while as she waited for Naname's answer.

((woo! a semi-long post whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:43 pm
"I think that there are others who would want the shadow foxes dead," she said as she stood up as well.  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:53 pm
((I won't be posting from July 11-22, considering the fact that I will be on vacation, and I won't be able to use internet xP if I'm lucky, then I'll be able to post once or twice when I'm at my aunt's.))

"Any ideas on who? 'Cause if they're a big group...and so far this group is kinda...small...then we will need more supporters." Tsukasa pointed out.  
ANIME RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff