Welcome to Gaia! ::

AND IN THE NAME OF AWESOME I WILL PUNISH YOU!!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for Sailor Moon fans that have experienced all of the mega-series! 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Bishoujo Senshi, Sera Myu, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Naoko Takeuchi 

Reply Sailor Moon Anime & Manga
Debunk the Myth: 300 IQ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:34 pm
Through several different types of media of Sailor Moon Ami-Chan (aka Sailor Mercury) has been described as having a 300 IQ. This is false.

To put this in perspective Stephen Hawking has an IQ of ~160. Albert Einstein is also estimated to have an IQ of ~160. The average IQ is 95-100.

I don't see Ami theorizing about black holes nor calculating the properties of time, space, and matter. Does Ami even know about complex Physics? Either way, if Ami did have a "300" IQ range she would be THE #1 genius in all of human history. We may love you Ami, but obviously you lied about your IQ score. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:04 pm
Maybe the Japanese read their IQ scores differently than American/other Westerners do? I dunno, just a thought.  

Jagger-Wolf

Eloquent Vampire

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 am
That's not really how your IQ works. The IQ scores are based off of people around the world, in all different languages and countries and so on. It's the score of basically all of humanity all over the world! Cool right?

Getting to the point, IQ scores are the same no matter what country you're in. ninja  
Sailor Moon Anime & Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games