Welcome to Gaia! ::

"TH4 VEND CENTER"The Corner for Vendors, Artists and Workers

Back to Guilds

The Huge Trade Center created for easier Sales, Hoards, Vends, Exchanges... 

Tags: Marketplace, The oasis wealth builder, Vend, gold, fee gold,artist, worker, job, Sell, get rich,contests, give aways,sell, Exchange, Gaia's tops exchangers,invest, Buy Hoards, Services, Work, Job 

Reply TH4 VEND CENTER
HOW TO VEND AND HOARD! TIPS HERE!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Mr Crayons II
Crew

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:33 pm
Hey guys I'm here to teach you how to vend and hoard and what to vend or hoard.

Table of contents

1.Vending
2.Item's to vend
3.Hoarding
4.Item's to hoard
5.Q and A  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:00 pm
Vending
What is vending? How do I vend?
Well there are different ways to vending, first there is Marketplace vending, Forum vending.
Firstly I recommend you to start marketplace vending, let's see how we do it.

Firstly you should open up the marketplace, then you will be seeing the marketplace home page. Type in an item name or use one of the item's from the list below. you will be seeing something like this> Click Here
As you can see the lowest buy now price and the average buy price, so your gonna be ignoring the average buy now price for ever! That will never come in handy. Your only going to need the lowest buy now price. So then you should look at the graphs (if you don't know the amount it sells a day) like this> User Image
You won't be needing the other graph for now. So as you can see the amount it currently sells is around 30-35. That's a good item to buy (or hoard). So you should buy everything that's around 10,000g-15,000g below the price, lets say the lowest price is 30,000g, and there are 5 listings that are below that at prices of 15,000g, 18,000g, 25,000g, 20,000g, 24,000g, buy all of them starting from the cheapest until you decide that's enough for right now (remember DO NOT go over the lowest buy now price.)
Go and sell them right away for 30,000g - 35,000g, (your making around 15,000g-5,000 profit)

Forum vending

Now forum vending is a step higher then marketplace vending, this includes having to know the prices of most item's.
So first you must have 2 tabs/windows open, the first one should be on gaiaonline forums, exchange, link> The Gaia Exchange, second tab/window should be on market place.
So first off you should look for a thread, any thread there. Go through their item's and look at their prices on the market place, (ex. Lets say I'm selling 3 Verizon glasses, for 34,000g, if you look for that item on the market place and you see a lower price, tell them your price you will give them ( remember you need profit!!!). If they accept then take that item,) ( I recommend selling the item right away in marketplace)

Now for items that are good to vend

-Verizon Glasses
-WTF Hats
-Heavenly Drapes
-Onyx Bolster Sword
-The Lusty Scoundrel
-Cloud

And many more, but use the ways I have showed you! wink  

II Mr Crayons II
Crew

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

II Mr Crayons II
Crew

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:11 pm
Hoarding
What is hoarding? How do I hoard?

Hoarding can be done via market-place or forums. But it's mostly done in the forums. Hoarding is a higher step from vending so be careful, you can lose a lot of money from that. So all you have to do is find an item that you think will sell fast and give you a good profit (remember to use the graphs!!)
Go to the forums and try to find everyone that is selling the item your gonna hoard example: I'm gonna go hoard as many cloud (slippers) that I can get for cheap. Now I have hoarded them and I have 40 of them, sell them, some in market place while some in forums for bidding ( DO NOT USE THE BID YOU CAN MAKE REALLY BIG MISTAKES ON THAT AND NOTICE IT AFTER THE ITEM HAS SOLD FOR SOMETHING WAY LOWER THEN THE ORIGINAL PRICE)

Items that are good for hoarding
-The Lusty Scoundrel
-Cloud
-Kiki Kitty Plushie
-Love Charm (slowly going down)
-Starmony
-Red Devil Mini Wings Raffle Ticket
-Malice Punk

And more...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:16 pm
Q and A
Q. What is vending?
A. Vending in short form is buy low sell high, so mostly you will be using the forums for this.

Q. What is hoarding?
A. Hoarding is a term for buying lots making profit, all you do is buy a lot of items and sell for more then the price for profit.

Q. I'm losing money, what do I do?
A. Try vending/ Hoarding a different item.  

II Mr Crayons II
Crew

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Unicorn Queef

Magic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:12 pm
II Mr Crayons II
DO NOT USE THE BID YOU CAN MAKE REALLY BIG MISTAKES ON THAT AND NOTICE IT AFTER THE ITEM HAS SOLD FOR SOMETHING WAY LOWER THEN THE ORIGINAL PRICE)

I made over 200k using a bid-- got herme's moon for 1k from someone who said they accept all bids. o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:47 pm
XxBiohazardous LovexX
II Mr Crayons II
DO NOT USE THE BID YOU CAN MAKE REALLY BIG MISTAKES ON THAT AND NOTICE IT AFTER THE ITEM HAS SOLD FOR SOMETHING WAY LOWER THEN THE ORIGINAL PRICE)

I made over 200k using a bid-- got herme's moon for 1k from someone who said they accept all bids. o.O

hahaha lucky  

Nameless Avenger

Electric Teal Chinchilla

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:31 pm
heart  
TH4 VEND CENTER

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items