Welcome to Gaia! ::

AND IN THE NAME OF AWESOME I WILL PUNISH YOU!!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for Sailor Moon fans that have experienced all of the mega-series! 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Bishoujo Senshi, Sera Myu, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Naoko Takeuchi 

Reply Sailor Moon Anime & Manga
Wow I'm clueless X_x

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:35 am
Ok, so as we know ChibiUsa and Neo Royals are in existence in the 30th century. That's states rather often. However, how long ago was the Moon Kingdom destroyed in the past? When was the Silver Millennium? More importantly, What was going on during Earth's history during that time period?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:07 am
Wow, I know I took a lot of this information for granted. I'm trying to remember a lot of things. If nothing else, it's a great reason to sit down and watch the whole series for a third time. smile But, I might find more answers in the manga. As a general rule, I find manga are usually a lot more informative about crucial facts than their anime counterparts.  

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:41 am
I think I may have to comb over the Dub, Sub, and manga for this one. stressed Most of the time it's just referred to as the "Silver Millenium" or "In the Past". That's what leads me to believe that it goes like this:

Past = 1000-1999
Present = 2000-2999
Future = 3000-3999

However, that doesn't -actually- fit because the anime takes place in somewhere around 1995-97...ish. So that just makes me think that the past "Silver Millenium" happened sometime during Greco-Roman times because of all the Greek Mythology that influenced Sailor Moon. Basically somewhere within the time frame of 800 BC - 146 BC (or B.C.E. depending on your view). Which ever it is, I can't find an official mention anywhere. burning_eyes  
Sailor Moon Anime & Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games