Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Darkness saga Ch.3 'Darkness reborn' O/A Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Hello my children back from your break? Well Our story is not yet finished, as we were, our hero’s been celebrating their victory over the dark beast, but is it over? Or is there leader gone insane? We shall see if he has, or haven’t as of yet.

It has been two weeks since the darkness that covered the skies have been destroyed. Everyone had thought that it was over, that the darkness was destroyed. But when a grey hedgehog announced his visions from a glowing orb, he told everyone about it, and now the team who saved the world from the eternal night, travels to mystic ruins to see if the hedgehogs visions are real, or if this orb have caused him to go insane.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:57 pm
Rules

1.no godmodding

2.i am overlord here what i say goes

3.no one liners

4. i will give you three chances before i kick you out and prevent you to join any future rps of mine

5.no killing other people characters without permission

6.i can add, change, or remove any rules at any time

7.send all profiles to me, title them "i fight the darkness" to tell me that you read the rules

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:59 pm
Profile setup

Username:
Name:
Powers:
Weapon:
Bio:
Involved in past chapters:
Team involvement:
Pic:
Extra:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:01 pm
White list

PinkRose14528-Has control of rp when im gone

MirageXX- Can ban people for not following rules

Doom55555-Can ban people for not following rules  

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:03 pm
Accepted profiles

mega fire13
Username: mega fire13
Name: Weirdo the hedgehog
Powers: Telekanises, Ability to pull anything from nowhere
Weapon: Mainly long sword
Bio: Bio link
Involved in past chapters: Yes
Team involvement: Leader
Pic: User Image
Extra: Due to name yes he can be weird at times.

Name: Kelico the wolf
Powers: Light/Holy abilitys
Weapon: Bow and sword
Bio: Kelico was a shamin in training at his villiage. His villige is old fashined it new about all the technology the world has been making over the years. But one day during a ritual a portal was created and kelico was sucked in and was tossed into the city. Kelico now tries his way back home, but in the mean time he could enjoy this experiance.
Team involvement:Light user
Extra: Since not used to normal customs, can act a bit midevil at times

Name: Mendo the Fox
Powers: None
Weapon: Plasma pistols
Bio: As a child Mendo has always had a love for science and history. He passed school at a very early age that he began his work at the age of 13. He does not like the public much, so he does not help out many hero's and not any villains at that matter. He admires the work of tail's, and how he is a true hero. Every now and then a hero would find him and ask him for help, if it provides him a challenge, he will take it without hesitation, but if it's to stop something he knew already too much about he will be reluctint to help them. Although his friend is a machines and a android he is programming, there is a hedgehog named weirdo has found him and have visited very often he considers him a friend.

Involved in past chapters:No
Team involvement: Mechcanic
Extra: Is a bit absent minded at times

MirageXX
Username: MirageXX
Name: Aile the hedgehog
Powers: fire
Weapon: none
Bio: Aile is no normal hedgehog she can use fire at will and can have a one track mind at times.But she can fight very good for her.Also that she cares a lot about her friends that she'll go crazy if anyone hurts her friends.
Involved in past chapters: yes
Team involvement: Fire user.
Extra: can be a little hot headed and charges in without thinking most of the time.

Name: Kasumi the dragon
Powers: none
Weapon: Kunai and throwing stars.
Bio: A dragon that is trained as a ninja and is able to feel energy.She is very careing but will fight to help her friends when they need help and wants to make sure that her friends are alright as well as Weirdo.
Team involvement: Smart one of the group/Ninja.
Pic: Kasumi
Extra: Wants to make sure that everyone will be alright and have no one get hurt at all.

Name: Vashira the hedgehog
Powers: darkness and fire.
Weapon: sword made from her darkness.
Bio: Vashira is Aile's dark half without her Aile would not be alive.Also that Vashira is a demon that has a full demon form that she only uses when she is pissed off or is fighting some very strong.Other then she thinks of Elvora as her friend since they are dark halfs and hate the heros as well.
Team involvement: Demon.
Extra: Loves to mess with her enemys for fun and then loves to rip them apart while killing them.

PinkRose14528

Username: PinkRose14528
Name: Carrie Rosethorne
Powers: Alchemy (all but light, wind, and ice), psychokinesis, dark magic, and her dark angel form
Weapon: Revolver and scythe
Bio: Carrie had been with her friend through thick and thin since the beginning. She helps them when needed, protects them at all times, and she is a valuable team member at times. When it comes to knowing more about her, Carrie tends not to tell anybody since her past was filled with many things that should never be mentioned out in the open.
Team involvement: The Alchemist
Pic:
Extra: Carrie has been engaged to Silver for two years; Carrie is immortal

Name: Elvora Nightshade
Powers: Dark magic and dark angel form
Weapon: double-bladed scythe
Bio: Elvora didn't start out as a shadow. She was actually her own person, who had turned into a shadow by her own pain and misery. Elvora had taken refuge and Carrie's guilt and fear but was later separated by the dark blue chaos emerald that she had used. Not much is known about her still that may be revealed later on.
Team involvement: Carrie's Dark Guardian
Pic: N/A at the moment. She looks like Carrie, but has black fur, gold and black eyes, and a very sharp set of teeth
Extra:n/a at the moment

Name: Silver The Hedgehog (Canon)
Powers: Psychokinesis
Bio: Silver had been trying his hardest to increase his power for quite some time. Since the day that he had started his training and sparring with Carrie, there has been only a little of improvement each time. Presently though, Silver has not let any of his friends down in their time of need.
Team involvement: The Naive Psychic
Pic:
Extra: Silver tends to get easily distracted when Carrie is around.

Name: Blaze The Cat (Canon)
Powers: Pyrokinesis
Bio: Blaze treated Carrie like a sister since the day they became friends. As the years went on, she had wondered what Carrie's past was since she never told anybody about it. Presently, she is still trying to find out what Carrie is hiding from everyone.
Team involvement: the acrobat
Pic:
Extra:

Tytun
Username: Tytun
Name: Wave Balker (Wave the Hedgehog)
Powers: Super/Hyper Speed, Usage of the Infinite Spheres, Power over darkness
Weapon: His hands and feet, darkness
Bio: Wave was born on a world known as Navelle, where the mere existence of 'Mutants' were frowned upon. At a young age, he became known as one of these creatures after he suddenly discovered his ungodly super speed. As the years passed on, Wave had to deal with threats, bullying, and other miscellaneous peer pressure that nearly drove him to insanity. Meeting others like him, however, managed to bring him back to the feelings of happiness, friendship, and even love. After an encounter with his now arch-nemesis, Dr. Cyberdon, Wave was asked to join an organization known as the Independence League to stop the doctor's reign of terror and keep the world safe. Due to an unforseen accident, Wave and his friends were transported cross-dimensionally to a planet known as Mobius. Here, they have tried to find a way back home to no avail.
Involved in past chapters: In Chapter 2, Wave aided Weirdo and allies against the forces of darkness. Acting as a scout during the vehicle recovery mission, he ended up getting beaten down by the darkness, whom had laid a trap out. There, he was infected by a stronger form, though it aided instead of harmed him as they went to fight the final creature.
Team involvement: Wherever and whatever he needs to be
Pic: Wave Balker
Extra: During the events of the darkness, Wave was infected by one of the stronger creatures, which was weakened both by the light and his Infinity energy. The darkness, going by the name of Cyst, transformed in mind upon entry, and now aids the hedgehog in his fight.

Doom55555
Username: Doom55555
Name: Damage The Hedgehog
Powers: Chaos, super speed, Psychokinesis, Angel form, Light powers
Weapon: Black Katana
Bio: Damage comes from another universe. In this universe GUN tried to make a living weapon using the DNA of sonic, shadow, and silver. But something went wrong and he escaped. Damage came to this universe to find peace. When he first came to this universe as him self he landed on Weirdo and became his best friend by saying something like It's the law of the universe.
Team involvement: Yang User ((Light))
Pic: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/theredpie/Damage_for_Doom55555_by_UltimiaVlad.jpg
Extra: Damage is know for eating a lot of food and he can fuse with his other half Domain.

Username: Doom55555
Name: Domain The Dark
Powers: Super speed, Chaos, Psychokinesis, Demon form, Dark powers, Can create portals of darkness, and can disappear in the shadows.
Weapon: White Katana
Bio: Domain was crated from Damage's darkness. He is considered Dark Damage but named him self believing that if he did so all ties with Damage wouldn't exist. Domain has changed a lot over the years and sometimes helps people. But he hates Weirdo's guts.
Team involvement: Yin user ((Dark))
Pic: http://devbook.com/charactercreators/sonic/character/205718/ (eyes like Mephiles )
Extra: He has a pet dark creature that he captured and infused his own power with to keep it alive during the day.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:00 pm
OPEN

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 pm
The hot sun beating over the thick forest top, Below the humid air bits the back of the throats of the team that travels it. Wirdo was at the head, and his mouth wasdry as a bone as they all drank the last of their water a day ago. Weirdo had tried to put water bottles out of nowhere, but ever since the visions he had, he hasnt been able to focus, and brought out random objects. He was walking at a fast pace at the front. "Hey Kelcio couldn't you have opened the portal closer then this!" He yelled back at kelico.

Kelico was not enjoying this heat as well, but was getting irritating at everyone bugging him, about not opening the portal closer to the ruins. "Hey I told you guys! For some reason their was a force thatprevented me from opening a portal near it, I was lucky enough to make a portal this close!" His fur was it's normal white color, ever since the clouds have been destroyed, his powers have returned to normal.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:29 pm
"Geez.Can we give it a rest already.It's really starting to bug me and so is this heat.So just drop it alright since I'm getting tired of hearing it right now." Aile said as she was walking fast to keep up and was really hating this hate very much.

"I'm not getting into this since I'm not going to have anything to do with it.The sooner we get their the better." Vashira said as she was walking behind Aile since she felt like it.

"Weirdo I know this hate is getting to most of us but when we get to the ruins we'll be able to have some water since there is a lot of water around the ruins.Plus that you just need to clam down Weirdo." Kasumi said as she was walking behind Weirdo.While trying to not let the heat get to her.  

MirageXX
Crew

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:34 pm
Carrie only groaned hearing the never ending bickering of her friends.
"Hey I have an idea. Why don't we all stop bitching and whining and actually keep moving?" she snarled. She had taken her coat off since she didn't need the extra layers.

"I'd have to agree with Carrie sorry to say. We're all whining like immature babies. Get over yourselves and keep going!" Elvora snapped.
Silver and Blaze just remained silent, not wanting to get involved with the argument.
Can't we all just get along? Silver thought, sighing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:17 pm
Traversing this forest wasn't the hard part at all; it was the heat that came from being closer to the sun. Aside from that, of course, the trip might have been bearable if the others would just stop with all the hatred and bitter comments. With sweat dripping down his face as he trudged along with the others, Wave eventually gave a sigh.

"It doesn't seem like they'll be calming down at all..."

"Whatever... Just got to ignore it until we get to our destination..."

"True... Strange, though, how it was impossible to get any closer than this..."

"Yeah... but like I said, whatever..."  

Tytun

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:25 pm
Weirdo grunted in annoyance, at how difficult this has to be. The sun still beating hard on them, he wished he was able to use his powers to not only bring water out, but something to cool them down. He just got over a very large root, when his mind began to flash the images again. He held his mind and went to his knees in pain, as the voices screamed at him, again to fast to hear, but slower this time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:35 pm
Damage and Domain where Walking like the heat wasn't as bad as it really was. Domain's Pet dark creature was following Domain still. Damage sighed and at how everyone was being. "You know normally me and Domain are arguing but were the quit one's right now." "Indeed and I don't understand why a fire user is being annoyed by heat." Damage knew he was talking about Aile but avoided to yell at him so everyone could stay calm. Thats when Weirdo went on his knees in pain. "Crap."  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:38 pm
"Weirdo.Are you alright?" Kasumi asked as she was worryed about Weirdo.

"Maybe cuz I'm getting uset to this kind of heat since I'm uset to the heat that my flames give off.So can it Domain." Aile said as she was starting to get kind of pissed off.

"I really don't know Domain.Do you see me being annoyed by this heat no.Since I'm uset to it and that it's good being a demon as well." Vashira said as she smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 pm
"Holy crap! Weirdo?! What happenend?!" Carrie exclaimed, hurrying over. It was the best idea to run, but what did it matter?
"Alura, you shouldn't be running in this heat. You're just going to strain yourself more." Silver sighed.
"She's fine. Not counting she shouldn't be the only one you should worry about." Elvora groaned. "You should be worrying about everyone."
"She has a point Silver. There's others here too." Blaze sighed, wiping sweat from her forehead.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:56 pm
The images were still flashing in his head, when Kasumi and carrie came to his side to see if he was ok. When the images began to fade, and the voices quited down, he staggered to his feet. He leaned on a tree to keep his balance. "Im fine, im fine." He began to walk forward again acting like nothing happend just now.

Kelico looked at weirdo trying to act like nothing just happend. "I fear the mental state of our leader is now in question, do you agree blaze?" He asked blaze that was on his left side of him.

◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff