Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Misplaced Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:27 pm
" no no, Just around Human world. But this very nice place." He said and gave the girl a kiss on the cheek and sat her on the fence. " Alright, Back to daddie."Kurama said.

Hiei moved a little and shifted a bit as he looked Toward yuna and smiled. " Ready to head back home?" Hiei asked moving to turn so yuna could climb back onto his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:52 pm
"Do we have to leave already?" Yuna asked, swinging her feet a bit before sliding off onto Hiei's back.

Tsuzuki moved to give Yuna a kiss on her cheek. "You can come back whenever you." He ruffled her hair a bit before stepping back.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:08 pm
"I'll bring you back soon. But we gotta get this herb back to your brother." Hiei said with a smal smile and moved a little. " Thank you, Kurama, Tsuzuki." He said with a smile and moved a little going to leave with Yuna.

Kurama chuckled a bit. " Later you two See you Saturday." Kurama said waving and gave Tsuzuki a kiss after they left. " Your all sweaty." Kurama said leaning on him over the fence.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:59 pm
"Bye grandma, bye grandpa." Yuna waved to them before wrapping her arms around Hiei's neck.

Tsuzuki waved to Yuna before looking back at Kurama, returning the kiss. "You're not much better." He replied with a chuckle, poking at one of the sweat stains on Kurama's shirt.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:06 pm
Hiei moved walking with Yuna moving side to side as they walked. " I'm in such a good mood. " Hiei said with a big smile.

Kurama chuckled a bit and kept a hand on Tsuzuki's shirt. " Well we could get more sweaty." he said looking at the man and let go of his shirt so he could climb over the fence.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:40 pm
Yuna blinked, turning her head a bit to look at her father. "You only smile like that when you and mommy are alone or you're pwotting."

Tsuzuki smiled, stepping back a bit as Kurama climbed over the fence. "I would have absolutely no objections to that."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:51 pm
" I had a fun day with You Yuna. Can I not smile about having a great day spending time with my lovely daughter?" Hiei asked as he walked Home with Yuna with a smile still.

Kurama moved and shifted a bit holding Tsuzuki's hand a little playing with his hand. " So your up for sparring then?" He had Tsuzuki leading up and then dumped that on him  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:21 am
"I just never see daddy smile like that." Yuna mumbled, but smiled, hugging her father's neck. "I had a fun day with daddy too."

Tsuzuki's face dropped somewhat when he heard that, but he did his best not to look totally shot down by that, forcing a held smile. "S-sure. Sparring. I'm up for that."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 am
"You know I love hanging with you " Hiei said and spun a bit bbefore heading to the door and walking in." Hikari? Hisoka?" He asked moving to kneel so the girl could be put down.

Hisoka was back in his bed sleeping. Running a fever. " I brought something for Hisoka's fever." He added heading to the kitchen.

" Ohyour to easy." Kurama said and chuckled moving to take his hand. " Come on, Let's spar for a bit." He said..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 am
Hikari was just checking on Hisoka's temperature when she heard Hiei and Yuna. She walked out of the room, gently shutting the door behind her. "Oh thank god. How does it work?" She asked before kneeling down giving Yuna a hug. "Hey sweety! Did you and dad have fun at school?"

Yuna smiled, hugging her mother. "Mmhm! And then we went and saw grandma and grandpa after." She said with a nod. "Is brobro feeling better?"

Tsuzuki sighed, dropping his head a bit as he walked with Kurama, heading back inside to go into the basement. Tsuzuki had knocked it out a while back and made the basement into a pretty big training area.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 pm
"Just turn it into tea and add honey." Hiei said moving to start the tea for Hikari to give To Hisoka.

Hisoka moved rolling over and hugged the blanket. He was so cold but so hot and he hated that. " Make it stop." He mumbled a little bit.

Kurama chuckled heading down the stairs and stood at the end pulling off his shirt so they could spar. " Oh come on, A nice spar after some hard work is awesome." He said turning toward Tsuzuki ready to spar.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:11 pm
"Not really. But he's sleeping right now, so be quiet when you put your things away, alright?" Hikari asked, patting Yuna's head before standing up again and going into the kitchen. "Thank you for doing that." Hikari rested her head down on Hiei's shoulder.

Yuna picked up her backpack, going into her and Hisoka's room. She thought that he was still asleep, so did her best to be quiet as she put everything away.

Tsuzuki pulled off his shirt, tossing it to the side. He pulled his hair back into a ponytail so it wouldn't get in the way, aside from the shorter strands that fell to the sides of his face. "Whatever you say." Tsuzuki chuckled slightly, getting in position to spar.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:18 pm
"No problem." hiei said and moved as he worked on the tea and turned to give Hikari a kiss before he moved and held the tea up. " Wanna cool it down for him?"Hiei asked.

Kurama moved a little and turned a bit and ran toward Tsuzuki and went to attack him, his hand hit his chest and slid down a bit before going to kick him. It was hard to notice, but Kurama was actually cocky teasing Tsuzuki. At one point he slammed Tsuzuki to the wall and moved his knee between them. " How are you enjoy this spar match?" He asked moving his hand a bit onto his chest and slid it down.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 pm
Hikari returned the kiss, leaning on the counter a bit. When Hiei held out the tea, she blew on it, using a bit of power to cool the tea down. "Do you want to go give it to him?"

Tsuzuki dodged the kick that came his way, going to crouch down to knock Kurama's feet from under him before getting back up, about to make another attack before Kurama slammed him to the wall. He took a bit of a shaky breath, pulling Kurama closer and lifting his own knee somewhat. "I'd like it a lot better on the floor, if you know what I mean."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:38 pm
" I can I can." Hiei said and gave Hikari a kiss on the neck and headed inside to the bedroom and knelt down by the bed. " Hey Hisoka..I got some tea for you..Drink it alright."

Hisoka nodded a little and sat up start to drink the tea a little and leaned forward a little.

"We can move the floor if you really want too." Kurama said and moved his hand over Tsuzuki's crotch and lightly touched it. " Only if you want to."He said with a smile.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games