Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
ENDLESS JOURNEYS (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:42 pm
Nova looked at back at Goruk accepting the gift and chuckled. He had forgotten what Nova said in the beginning about gifts. There is no getting away from this one.

Surprisingly his wife was already waking up. He had to remember that for next time....though there won't be a next time. Lexi slowly got up and leaned against the wall for support. She was too prideful to ask for help. Nova approached her. She still had that defiant glint in her eyes but that was common for their kind. Never fully submitting. At least not in public. When Nova was about to speak she lunged at him. But not to fight. No, she embraced him Held him tightly as if never letting go.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:36 pm
Raiko Belgor
"…I know my purpose and I cannot let this power remain dormant. So if you will have me I would like to travel with your group and protect the world."
Nova Blancke
Nova had listened and nodded. "Very well. It well be very useful to have one of the last dragons with us. But I advise you not to use that in crowded cities. There is a reason why most of the dragons are dead. Now if you would excuse me... I have to see if my wife is okay."

And just like that they had a new party member. Trinity approached Goruk, "Welcome aboard." She reached out her to shake his hand.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:51 am
He took her hand and smiled shaking it "Glad to be apart of it.." he remembered the gift and smiled as he knew it meant marriage. He thought to himself before saying "Looks like i might be married before we get out of here." he laughed slightly before looking around for the young girl who gave him such a wonderful gift. He looked down at the bracelet and almost felt her feelings inside it feelings he had never experienced before today.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:36 am

Kerana was both happy and a bit bummed about how things rolled out. She was happy that they didn't have to fight and Goruck wasn't trying to take over the dragon-kin. The down side was she was kind of reved up to fight this battle and save lives. But oh well, there will be other times.

Though now, the time to address Alec's question came sooner than expected. "Yes, I was mad... I couldn't stay. I couldn't stay, not just because of the beating you were taking but I couldn't just sit there at watch you self destruct."

"Gone is the Alec I knew, who would use his brains over brawn and not try to prove that he's an alpha. You did not need that, you never needed to prove you were an alpha. Until today, you were always what I needed and it saddens me that your body may have survived the battle but I'm not sure you did."

"Then to hear that you wanted to proceed further despite your condition, that was just rubbing salt into a wound. How would you be able to protect me if that dragon-kin agreed to continue and you die in the process? Did that even occur to you?" Kerana's eyes glistened with tears as she looked up to Alec.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:06 pm
Nova gently wrapped his arms around her as she squeezed a bit harder. She was almost a head shorter than Nova. Her horns made the hug a bit harder but both didn't seem to mind.

"I'm....I'm glad you're still here." She spoke softly.

"I know. Me too. I'm holding it off...no...I'm no longer even doing that." He replied as he brushed her hair. He then whispered something in her ear. Something that shocked her. Her head rose up to look him in the eye in disbelief. Nova just nodded.

"I couldn't leave without seeing the two of you yet." There was a sadness in his eyes. A weakness he normally didn't show.

"Thank you....my heart." She replied before burying her face in his chest for a little while. She understood his reasons and why he did what he did. They didn't need many words.

"Come....I'll introduce you to Trinity and the kids." They locked arms and walked towards their group.

"Everyone...this is my wife...Lexi. My heart."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:14 am
"Ah yes the dragoness I've heard so much about. It's nice to finally meet you in person." she reached her hand out to shake hers. She heard Kerana speak to Alec she attempted to buy them a little more time. "That was quite the brawl earlier. Goruk here seemed to have given audience participation a whole new meaning. Huh?"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:05 pm
"Then you must be Trinity...."Lexi replied with a very neutral tone as she shook her hand. This was the woman Nova set out to find. The woman who took the limited time he had. But she wasn't going to bring it up. No, they fought over it and Nova had won. It's all in the past.

"Meh, it's not the first time. I didn't think my husband would bring back an actual dragon however." She replied and glanced at Nova.

"Oh trust me...I didn't know. And he was already here. Don't know for how long. Haven't spoken to him properly yet."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:31 pm
He laughed coming up behind nova and clasping his shoulder "Then why not now my friend!" his mood was much more lax then before showing signs of great delight. "A pleasure wife of my newest friend."  

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:10 pm
"Lexi" She responded." You will have time to talk to him later. I haven't seen him in years so for the time being he is mine and mine alone. There is plenty of time to talk during the feast, understand?" She said in a matter of fact tone. Nova chuckled. That's his wife alright. She would claim what was hers despite him winning their fight.

"And you'd better make up your mind bout the girl that gave you that bracelet! She is young and inexperienced and if you take advantage of that I will personally break your legs!" Lexi almost barked at him near the end. And now Nova was just laughing. It seems she had gotten her initial spark back

'Calm down Lexi, I think he's alright." Nova said in an attempt to calm her a little.

She folded her arms and only seemed more determined." Just saying."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:36 pm
He smiled and said "Very well I wont take advantage of her but she will know whats in store if she truly wishes to be my wife.." he mad sure to add in "Well because I would be traveling." he chuckled to himself as he thought about what someone could have inferred with what he said. "Anyway have a nice time." and thats when he would fly towards the young girl who gave him the gift and said "Hello there.." he smiled warmly at her.  

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:26 pm
Trinity nodded at Lexi's request and left the couple to their time alone. She looked at the younger couple, standing there in silence. Perhaps, they'll have things somewhat sorted by the time the feast comes around. She looked to Goruck and the young dragoness geesh, it seemed like everyone is paired off.... Trinity took it upon herself to find the nearest bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:51 pm
Kerana

Kerana was both happy and a bit bummed about how things rolled out. She was happy that they didn't have to fight and Goruck wasn't trying to take over the dragon-kin. The down side was she was kind of reved up to fight this battle and save lives. But oh well, there will be other times.

Though now, the time to address Alec's question came sooner than expected. "Yes, I was mad... I couldn't stay. I couldn't stay, not just because of the beating you were taking but I couldn't just sit there at watch you self destruct."

"Gone is the Alec I knew, who would use his brains over brawn and not try to prove that he's an alpha. You did not need that, you never needed to prove you were an alpha. Until today, you were always what I needed and it saddens me that your body may have survived the battle but I'm not sure you did."

"Then to hear that you wanted to proceed further despite your condition, that was just rubbing salt into a wound. How would you be able to protect me if that dragon-kin agreed to continue and you die in the process? Did that even occur to you?" Kerana's eyes glistened with tears as she looked up to Alec.

Alec knew that almost every thing she said was accurate.

"I thought the dust bowl thing was clever..." he murmured.

He sighed and swept the hair from his face. The timbre of his deep breath suggested that what he was about to say wasn't easy for him.

"The only person I was trying to prove something to was myself. Our enemies become more dangerous as we continue on this journey. I felt that this would be the best way to see what I was capable of...how far I've come, and what I still have left to learn. I thought that if I were to do something spectacular, that we'd be allowed through quicker and Nova would have more time with his wife before...y'know."

"I wanted to stop. I wanted to just lay in the spectator seats, but we wont always have the luxury of a merciful enemy. So I pushed myself beyond what I wanted to what I felt needed to be done."

"But then...he granted me a reprieve. It brought up that time I told you about, when my father smashed my stomach into my spine, and I just...I don't know how to describe it. Something just came up that made me so...angry. The rage was so hot that it became hard to breathe. I felt like I was being taken for a fool. So I pontificated...and then I passed out. The next thing I knew Nova was healing me."

A single tear fell from his cheek. He sniffed and rubbed his eyes.

"It felt wrong, the rage. As strong as I felt...it's like you said, it's like I wasn't me. I was just watching me from outside. I'm so sorry. I...I need help. I need you." he said through a clenched jaw as he fought a full on sob.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:37 am

As Kerana listened to Alec, she came to a realization. She was being selfish. Alec was trying to stretch his limits. To prove himself to well, himself and there she was thinking she was doing this for her. He had a point in regard to their enemies.

Then he spoke of the reprieve and how it brought up that time his dad led him to a false sense of security only to land a punch in his stomach. When they ran into one another after that she had to heal him. She often wondered why would a father do that? Beating him up like wasn't going to help him learn or grow. Then occurred to her she had been doing something similar but in a much less painful manner. She was being over protective of her guardian and that too wouldn't help him learn or grow.

Then he mentioned the rage that surfaced due to that memory. She remembered hearing that some of the other wolf-kin deal with this issue. If they didn't learn how to control it the rage would consume them whole, making them more beastial. Some fox-kin would encourage this trait leading them to be more of a guard dog. This was something Kerana did not want for Alec.

As he confessed he needed her, she could not hold it in anymore. Tears fell as she hugged him tightly "Oh Alec! I'm so sorry! I-I was so afraid. We'll figure out this rage thing… I don't want to lose you."

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:01 pm
After he was done with the young dragonesse he pat her head and said "I shall get to know you and marry you later on once im back from this journey....If you still wish to marry me get strong in both physical body and mind and if you become strong enough then I will take you as my bride. Until then know that I will wait til we meet again and I will not forsake your trust while im done. " he looked her in the eyes and kissed the top of her head only to turn around and head back towards his group of friends to figure out what they were going to do now.  

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:17 pm
Kerana
As he confessed he needed her, she could not hold it in anymore. Tears fell as she hugged him tightly "Oh Alec! I'm so sorry! I-I was so afraid. We'll figure out this rage thing… I don't want to lose you."

Alec froze up for a moment. It took him a little bit to realize that what he was feeling was relief, and delight. He broke into an awkward grin and gently returned the embrace. His right hand cradled the back of her head while he nestled his cheek by one of her ears.

"So long as I love you, you'll never lose me." he whispered.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games