Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
ENDLESS JOURNEYS (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:22 am
Alec paused for a moment before nodding. "I don't like him anymore that you do. But this thing Trinity is a part of, it's bigger than our extra credit. We started this as a side project, but It's more than that now."

"I don't know about them taking us back. At least, not now. Maybe we can stay close to them. Keep downwind so they don't know we're there. We can support them from afar until we're ready to approach them again."

He then thought about what Kerana had said about the razor wind he had created. He looked down at his hand and wondered what had happened back then.

"I needed to stop that kid." he mused aloud. "I needed to stop it, but I was too far away to do anything. I thought about cutting the kid, and then it just happened."

"To be honest, and please don't hate me for this, I was aiming for it's neck."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:48 am
"Yes, I did."

Nova looked down upon this....thing pretending to be human. His hand began to glow with Light Magic.

"I won't. You can find us again and fall under his control once more or chase Kerana and try to finish the job. No, I will not take that risk  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:44 pm
"We don't want you to spare us. We ask that you to end our misery."

Ash's voice was harsh and dry, yet honest and meek.

"This body is forged from the ashes of children. Ashes that can no longer be burned. The winds only dissipate our body. This body must be dispelled."

"Please, dispel the enchantment that gives un-life to these ashes. Put our spirits to rest."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:06 pm
"I was planning to. Nothing should live forever." Nova said coldly. He was also referring to himself with that statement. Kneeling down he put his glowing hand over the forming face.

"Rest. May you all find peace. The gods know you deserve it." Nova said giving it, the last rites. The light began to shine upon the face below the hand. A warm purifying light that destroyed all that was unnatural.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:16 pm
A look of peace washed over Ash's features before a small smile froze into place. The gathering ashes stopped their movement. A moment later a small gust of wind scattered the ashes across the grass.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:39 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Alec paused for a moment before nodding. "I don't like him anymore that you do. But this thing Trinity is a part of, it's bigger than our extra credit. We started this as a side project, but It's more than that now."

"I don't know about them taking us back. At least, not now. Maybe we can stay close to them. Keep downwind so they don't know we're there. We can support them from afar until we're ready to approach them again."

Kerana nodded in agreement to Alec's idea. Perhaps it would give her a chance to show Nova what she truly was capable of without him belittling her skill. She was not a beginner, and she refused to be treated that way.

Rikki Tikki Travi

He then thought about what Kerana had said about the razor wind he had created. He looked down at his hand and wondered what had happened back then.

"I needed to stop that kid." he mused aloud. "I needed to stop it, but I was too far away to do anything. I thought about cutting the kid, and then it just happened."

"To be honest, and please don't hate me for this, I was aiming for it's neck."

Kerana frowned deeply as he confessed. "I think, we need a break… a break from being a couple…" she truly did not think Ash was a monster. It was just misunderstood. Nova really had some influence over him, he would have never resort to such things before. "Hearing you say that, seeing you stab that woman, although undead… I feel like I don't know you…"  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:22 am
Alec felt like he had just swallowed a stone. His hair once again drew over his eyes.

"You-" he huffed, "You do know that side of me. You saw it a few days ago when I broke that bounty hunter's arm. It's the part of me that is connected to the wolf. The connection that saved your people from extinction. You can't pretend it isn't there, Kay."

His eyes were drawn to the ground as he spoke. He couldn't bare looking at her right now. He had no right to. Tears pat the dirt where he stood.

"Do you think the wolf-kin just wound threats to the fox-kin?" he asked.

"My killer instinct is proportionate to the danger you're in. If...if that scares you so much, then..." he sighed, "Then I understand. I wont hold it against you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:20 pm
A thief. A murderer. A traitor. He had been called these and worse by many. People shunned him, threw curses when he came near and even tried to kill him whenever they thought they stood a chance.
He was no stranger to the negative spotlight and yet, it never seemed to be devoid of excitement. Always a challenge, a rival to fight or a scuffle to get involved in. Occasionally there was even talk of wars and strong spellcasters that needed hunting. Now those were fun.

As he made his way along the road, his short swords hanging at his side, he spotted a couple people ahead of him chattering a ways ahead of him. Wonder what they're up to? Maybe I should do a little eavesdropping. He quickly ducked out of sight and tried to get closer without drawing too much attention to himself. He never was one for stealth, but when it called for it he could be plenty stealthy and sneaky. They looked like they were arguing. His dark crimson clothes did not help him blend at all as he edged closer.  

ChaliceKing

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:51 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Kerana bit her lip, "Yeah, I may know there's that side of you… but a few days ago was the first time I've ever seen it. You said that it was the first time you lost yourself to the wolf… But I did stop you from killing the man, which means you can stop yourself. Killing should be the last resort, you know. I even tried to heal the guy who held a knife to my neck not moments before."

"It's the same reason why I tried to save Ash, one act of kindness can mean a lot. Ash… could've killed me willingly at any point, why did it take being under mind control to strike? I still believe there's a little light even in the darkest darkness. One act of kindness… one act that shows people that they can be cared for can brighten the light in any dark room." After saying all that she felt it sounded silly. "I know… it sounds silly and foolish… I just feel that killing is not the only answer…" she rubbed her arm a bit. In the end she figured this is just something she may need to get used to and she needed time to do that. "C'mon, let's go find the others... There's no way I can prevent Nova from sensing us though… at least anything we try to cast, he can see right through."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:02 am
Alec wondered about that. The killer instinct was instilled in wolf-kin from childhood. Those who knew about the fox/wolf pact knew not to trifle with the fox-kin while their guardian was present. Kerana was one of the few fox-kin that Alec knew that would stop their guardian from killing a threat.

He took a deep breath and sighed with a nod. Alec would trust his beloved. Aside from getting them into this mess in the first place, she had never steered him wrong.

"As long as they're casting of a scent, I can track them from a distance he shouldn't be able to sense out. We just have to be careful not *sniff* to *sniff sniff*."

Something, an unknown scent. Getting closer. Coming from-

Alec swiftly placed himself between Kerana and the strange red figure hiding among the foliage. He could feel a growl work it's way out of his throat.

"Who goes?!" he demanded.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:14 pm
"We should go before those kids decide to come back." Nova said as he started to walk away. He was not going to wait for that thing that had taken hold of Hasaii's form." From what I recallf rom Hasaii's book, the Well should be close. But if the entrance is blocked or sealed....we'd have to find a way around it. I'd prefer if we did that. Closer to home."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:13 am
She bit her lip as Nova suggested that they leave before the kids come back. "Is it really that awful if they do come back? Look at yourself Nova, you're barely hold yourself together after that last attack. Kerana could at least help with healing, that's something I have yet to learn. Would it have been so bad if they were the ones casting the spells and you take a step back? When your time is up, who will make sure that I learn enough to ensure that I can complete the task in question?" She continued to follow his lead but it was obvious she was worried about the future.

"Aside from that, what exactly has happened to Hasaii?"

Kura_no_okami

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:16 am
"Healing only eases the pain. I cannot be saved. The attack was simply bad timing. My time is already up. It's no longer a matter if I will make it, it's about how far I will make it. " Nova replied if he would make it." Kerana is incapable of taking a life and Alec will only do so take save her. To be honest I am not sure if you can even defeat the Necromancer even if you are ready. You can only use the Holy Magic through your weapon, the other way is the Goddess. You need to be up close and personnel for both to be effective. He is a mage like me. If he knows Dark Magic, he most likely knows the rest too." Nova stopped talking for a moment. " So from now on I would like for you to use every moment you got to use the magics I taught you."

"Do you really think those kids can teach you anything about magic? Kerana is still adamant about learning Light magic. Something she cannot do. She and everybody else seems to be confusing a small ball of light with actual Light Magic.It's a deviation of Fire Magic. Nothing more nothing less. Alec, or rather, his spirit, might be able to teach you Wind but I've already taught you. The book Kerana tried to foolishly burn contains Fire and Nature magic. Use that in case I am gone."

"As for Hassaii....I do not know."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:05 am
Veran stood from the brush smirking, his hands resting on the tops of his blade handles. "Hey...now there's something I haven't seen in quite awhile. Someone who could detect me and sniff me out. Quite impressive I must admit." He gazed at the group. They didn't look like anything he couldn't handle but it was better to be safe than sorry.

"So what exactly are you two up to out here in the wild forestry?" He stepped out of the brush onto the clear path and faced both of them, his curiosity now very apparent. He was more interested in the one that called him out for now. Aggressive, very advanced senses and does appear to be an excellent fighter. Very interesting indeed.  

ChaliceKing

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Kerana was a bit startled as Alec detected a presence and then shifted into guard mode. She always liked it when he put a little growl as he spoke to on coming threats.

As the man made his appearance, there was something about him she recognized. She couldn't place it yet but she could have sworn she had seen his face before. "Why is it your business for you to know? Didn't your mother ever tell you it's rude to eavesdrop?"

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games