Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
ENDLESS JOURNEYS (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:04 pm
Nova Blancke
"You could try and help kill it. If we are that lucky." Nova replied.

Kerana's tail slowed down as soon as Nova mentioned killing the beast. She had a different look on things ever since she met the child, Ash. Initially it sounded like they were only going to track and trap the beast. Yet, instead it seem that it was something they hunt every year. That this was normal, but, in this case it wasn't, or so it seamed. What if the creature was simply lost from its family?

"Do-do we have to kill it? Couldn't we try returning it to its family...?"

At this rate she will probably consider becoming a vegetarian, which can't be good for a fox-girl considering the protein she needs in her diet.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:57 am
This time Lexi spoke up.

"It's most likely driven away from it's pack. It's a male so it lost a fight for dominance and paid the price for it. I don't need to explain to you the need to hunt for food, do I? We are a pretty damn isolated city. If a good supply of meat comes barging in, we certainly aren't going to send it back."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:32 am
Kerana

Kerana's tail slowed down as soon as Nova mentioned killing the beast. She had a different look on things ever since she met the child, Ash. Initially it sounded like they were only going to track and trap the beast. Yet, instead it seem that it was something they hunt every year. That this was normal, but, in this case it wasn't, or so it seamed. What if the creature was simply lost from its family?

"Do-do we have to kill it? Couldn't we try returning it to its family...?"

At this rate she will probably consider becoming a vegetarian, which can't be good for a fox-girl considering the protein she needs in her diet.

Zephyr took the ensuing conversation as a queue to move along. He looked up at Alec, winked, and dissipated with the winds.

Alec went over to Kerana and laid his hand on hers.

He smiled and said, "Don't fret. It's just like when I have to catch rabbits for supper."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:28 am

After Lexi asked about her needing to explain the importance of the hunt. She began to feel embarrassed for bringing it up to begin with. Then Alec brought up how normal it is, like when he hunts rabbits. mmmm…rabbi- but it occurred to her there that even that bunny would not see its family again. Yet where is the line drawn when it comes to saving lives to getting enough protein. She decided to keep this to herself. They all probably thought it was simply silly to concern herself with such matters.

In response to Alec,"Oh, yeah. I suppose you're right." She rubbed the back of her head.

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

Raiko Belgor

BeaMichelle

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:35 am
"It is a tad bigger than a rabbit. But you'll see." Nova joked.

He got up and walked towards the door." Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:13 am
"Well if we're going after this thing, we best get a move on." Trinity said as pointed to the door with her thumb. She turned toward Lexi, "Lead the way."

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

Raiko Belgor

BeaMichelle

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:48 am
Keleth made a grand entrance back into the house, holding Ruby above her head and laughing.

"Hahaha! And the great dragon princess, Ruby, returns to her castle in the sky after a battle that will be remembered for all time!" she cried out as she plopped the little girl down triumphantly

She looked around the room and whistled, "I get the feeling there is something awesome about to happen. Can I come?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:06 pm
Nova couldn't help but smile brightly as he saw his daughter and hearing her laughter. Especially after she leaped at him and firmly attached herself to his leg. She quickly climbed her way up and sat proudly on her dad's shoulders. Nova pointed a finger upwards at her and shot out a spark of lightning at her which made her laugh and saying that it tickled.

"Earth Diver" Lexi responded to Keleth's question."They can use the help."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:55 am
Keleth beamed and squeaked in response to the request for help. "Eeeee! I've never been asked to help in a hunting party before! Usually my Dad just tells me to go smash something. Imma go get my baby! I'll meet you guys with the rest of the hunting party!"

She ran for the door, swung it open, hopped through, and then slammed it. A second later the door slammed back open and she bound back to the group and bowed cordially.

"Trinity, Kerana, Alec, it's nice to have met you." she said calmly.

Which lasted all of the time to say her sentence before straightening up and making a sound similar to an overexcited monkey and rushing out again, slamming the door behind her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:18 am
Alec stood up after Keleth's exit and clenched his fists in excitement. "I may not be as excited about she is, but I for one think this will be a lot of fun. I can help with tracking!"

He then turned to his beau and offered his hand. "Of course, I don't think I could do much with out you. What do you say?" he asked.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:36 pm
Kerana watched as Keleth seemed so enthusiastic about the hunt. Gee and I thought I was energetic… She wondered if she should really join in the hunt. Would it be considered assisting in murdering such a creature? Then Alec posed her a question, she smiled for him, and said "Ofcourse." Also considering in the back of her mind that she should talk to Shade. Once more she was afraid that her whole party, including Alec would think her notions were just plain nonsense.

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

Raiko of Aeturnum

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:55 pm
"Do not take her as the standard of our people" Lexi said firmly after Keleth left.

Nova sighed."Let's go." With that he lead the group to where the action was taking place. Or rather, where it should have taken place. When they arrived, the hunters were kneeled down and had one hand on the ground. They seemed to be extremely focused. Leo stood among them with his arms crossed. Despite the earlier injuries gained thanks to Alec, he was looking like he was in top shape.

"You might be too late Heart-Brother." Leo spoke up as he saw them approach." He dug in deep, we can barely feel it's movements."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:17 pm
Trinity waited for Keleth before proceeding to follow the rest of the group. Once Keleth with her weapon in tow caught up with her she dropped through the shadows with Keleth and emerged behind Kerana startling her out her deep train of though of 'to hunt or not to hunt?' debate.

"Sorry about that, Kerana." She looked to Leo.
"I think I might be of assistance. Any tips once I find it?"

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

Raiko of Aeturnum

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:56 am

Kerana felt relieved when Leo said it was out of their reach. She was about to apologize that they couldn't help when Trinity and Keleth showed up, "Yipe!" Then she pointed out that she may be able to get to it.

Nuts…

She whispered to Alec that she was going to meditate not far from here just in case she needed to use her telekinesis. Through Nova's teachings she found that with telekinesis one can do more with a quiet and calm mind and to aid her to reach that state, meditation came highly recommended. It is also a method to help let go of something that was bothering you. To hold that problem find what issues stem from it then let it go.

Instead of meditation Kerana used this as an opportunity to summon Shade. She sat down and drew the runes in her shadow using a stick. Then whispered, "I, Kerana call upon the daughter of shadows to appear before me."

[EDITED]

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

Raiko of Aeturnum

BeaMichelle

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:35 am
Kerana

Kerana felt relieved when Leo said it was out of their reach. She was about to apologize that they couldn't help when Trinity and Keleth showed up, "Yipe!" Then she pointed out that she may be able to get to it.

Nuts…

She whispered to Alec that she was going to meditate not far from here just in case she needed to use her telekinesis. Through Nova's teachings she found that with telekinesis one can do more with a quiet and calm mind and to aid her to reach that state, meditation came highly recommended. It is also a method to help let go of something that was bothering you. To hold that problem find what issues stem from it then let it go.

Instead of meditation Kerana used this as an opportunity to summon Shade.

Alec paused with concern for a moment. But he soon gave her upper arm a gentle squeeze and nodded. "I wont leave without you."

Alec watched her leave and then approached Leo and the hunting party. He offered, "I could try to coax it out. My talents allow me to commune with animals of all types. That's not to say he'll agree with me, but it might save us some trouble."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nearby, Kerana's shadow bent and shifted as it took a general feminine shape with silver eyes that sat just a little taller than Kerana herself.

"I was wondering when I'd get to see you again. I'm glad it is not under a pile of rubble again. Yet, you seem troubled. I am here for you if you wish to speak of the matter."

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games