Submit

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm
Certs

Coming Soon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm
Basic Personality
Name: Wanda Higgins Wanda Higgins is the name, and you can go a head and wear that one out!
Nickname(s): Cupcake On account'a I loooooove cupcakes.
Age: 16 I'm in the very prime of my life, and I intend to live it to the fullest!
Sex: Female [size=9]A regular femme fatal... or... you know... not...

Birthday: July 14th
Zodiac Sign: Cancer I will stab the next one to make a joke about being crabby, got that?
Gemstone: Ruby
Origin: Iowa, United States This place CAN'T be as boring as back home... right?
Bloodtype: AB+
Height: 5' 2" Don't sell me short! I'm 5' 2" and a smidge!
Bodytype: Wanda is very long and very skinny. This is, of course, complimented by her dark complexion and bright gold eyes, making her look very exotic. Call me what you want, but I look good.
Hair: Short, spikey, and pink
Eyes: Gold
Fashion: Anything to make her stand out, really. She's not very good at blending in. Oh, why bother. It's no fun and way too much work to conform to such an extent. It's not like I'm trying to make waves, on the contrary I try and keep my head down. I'm just not going to go out of my way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.  

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:54 pm
Personality
Positive
Friendly: I happen to be one of the most friendly people you will ever meet. I know what it's like to be the odd girl out, and I don't want anyone else to feel the same way! That's why I go out of my way to make everyone feel welcome around me. I don't like it when people get left out either. If someone is intentionally excluding someone, they get a piece of my mind. It's a special kind of betrayal if its a friend of mine acting like that. I mean... they should know better, right? They should know that I hate when people are excluded and made to feel bad, and yet they do it anyway? Of course, there are always the ones who want to be left alone, and that's alright with me. Some people just feel smothered around me. At that point, with much self restraint, I hold back and just smile. It's not my goal to make anyone uncomfortable, after all. That's counterproductive!
Easily Excited: I'm also really easily excitable. It doesn't take much to please me at all. Even just a kind word brightens my mood considerably. Of course, cupcakes is a sure fire way to make me happy. I also get overly zealous about things that mean a lot to me. I once drove all the way to Roswell without telling my parents with a friend of mine. The idea just got a hold of my brain and would not let go until I accomplished it. This helps me get a lot done. I get into my homework, adn before I know it its all done! I get to cleaning my room, get excited about a clean domain, and then it's shining!
Focused: My easily excited nature helps me focus. when I get excited about something I focus myself on it 100%. This means that my grades are generally really good, because I devote myself to my school work. I also work very well in relationships because I devote my whole self to that other person. Of course, this sometimes backfires. When it doesn't however, they really enjoy being doted on, and it deepens the relationship!
Negative
Easily Excited: People mistake my enthusiasm for things as hyper activity. It's also gotten me into more trouble than I care for. That time I drove to Roswell without telling my parents? It's pretty much the reason we moved. Mom and Pop didn't want me getting into anymore trouble than I already had been, and this chick tended to feed into my excitement a little bit too much (and I'm still -not- happy about the move). As for the hyper activity, it tends to drive people away. I'm just so excited to meet new people that I can't always hold it in! Ah well, their loss, right? Gratned, it does sting just a little, but I can't let that get me down, can I? Where would I get if I licked my wounds everytime someone didn't want to be around me?
Focused: Because one thing gets 100% of my focus, I tend to miss everything else around me. I've missed more dates than I care to think about because I got going on something. When it comes to people, they tend to feel smothered. I can sometimes come off as clingy when I'm with someone I care about, but all I want to do is show them how much I care about them by making them as happy as possible. They don't always get that.
Paranoid: Between everything I have seen and heard, I am convinced everything and everyone is organized against the general populace. Everything that goes on around us is all planned. Just look at it. When your blinds snap open and scare you, it's to distract you from something bigger going on around you. When a car alarm goes off, while you're looking the other way, the government is covering something up. People, open your eyes! Look around, and don't be another sheep the government doops! I worry about the people who don't believe me, and there are many. Normally, when there's a sudden noise and everyone goes looking for it, I try and get some people to look in the opposite direction. It's like they -refuse- to see what's staring them in the face! And then, on top of it all, they have the nerve to get mad at me when all I'm trying to do is help them! It's ridiculous!
Hobbies:
Cupcakes: Call it a problem if you want, but I ADORE cupcakes. To the point where I might need to be medicated. And not just eating cupcakes either! I love making them. I love to decorate them. I love to use different frosting tips to make little mounds fo colored, sugary wonderousness on top! I love using fresh flowers to brighten the little pastry. I love using fondant to make little decorations that go on top! Sugars, sprinkles, fresh fruit, There isn't anything that can't go on a cupcake! Of course, then there's always eating them, which is my personal favorite part. Most of the time I tend to make too many cupcakes, since I can never just make one batch. That's when I bring them to school and work and hand them out. After all, I have to spread the love, right?
Science Fiction: Scifi has more to do reality now a days than we care to think about. I mean, think about it! Those doors that go "WHOOSH!" We've got them now! A freaky amount of things from the scifi genre have come to pass! That's why I love it so much! Just the sheer improbability of everything scifi offers is fantastic! Scientists are reseaching the possible applications of tereforming, more and more planets are being discovered, we even have aliels, here, on earth! Yeah! Star Trek wasn't that far off with the Vulcans, except that they aren't Vulcans in real life. The Senshi were sent from galaxies away to observe us. I just wish they'd share their supirior technology with us...
Conspiracy Theories: The truth is out there. Everywhere we look its there. All we have to do is look for it you guys! I mean, its totally all over the internet! The real lunar landing, UFO sightings and how the government doesn't want us to find out about it! I spend all of my free time surfing the internet for the real truth, and I've made some headway. I even have my own blog, as a matter of fact, where people can learn about my findings and even contribute. I've managed to get quite a following, but still nowhere what I need to actually convince the government to tell us the truth. Keep at it bloggers! We are the future of the human race!
Favourite Food: Cupcakes
They are cakes... but smaller... What's not to love?!
Least Favourite Food: Lobster
Do you know what they eat? Poo. And dead things. Poo and dead things. Why would you put THAT in your mouth?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:01 pm
Education and Occupation
School: Celeste High School
Grade: Graduated 2013
Favourite Subject: English
Least Favourite Subject: Math
Job: House Keeper It's kind of a loose term. I clean houses, watch dogs, sit kids, basically anything needed of me. But that's only by day. By night, I strip down whomever is unlucky enough to cross me when I'm out doing work for Polaris.

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:02 pm
Family Life
Parent(s): Randy (43) and Marcia (49) Higgins
Sibling(s): Brandon (17) and Marcus (22).
Job: Randy works as an image consultant for businesses around the area. He had quite a name in Iowa, but since moving to Celeste he's lost a bit of that notoriety. Marcia is a college professor, currently employed at the Technology Institute in Celeste. Brandon works part time as a grocery store worker. Marcus is "Free Lance" which is Marcus code for a bum. He still lives at home and has no degree beyond high school, which he barely graduated from.
Family Life: Wanda's family is pretty zen for the amount of work they seem to be doing (or not in Marcus's case). This makes Wanda's zeal seem a bit strange. No one, not even her parents, are really sure where she got it from. There is silence most of the time within the house hold, since everyone, save Wanda, enjoys the quiet. There is little stress in the house hold, save for when it is really needed. The parents almost never raise their voices, knowing that there is more threat in a soft voice than a loud one. The children never fight, since Wanda is the only one with enough energy to, and the other two just let her win, not seeing the point in fighting with her.
Since the move Wanda has been more than a bit irritable. She's still a little bruised from being moved away from her school and friends right in the middle of her high school career. This has lead to her getting into more and more fights with her parents, and them actually raising their voices, which used to be quite a rarity. The distance has made it hard to stay in contact when her friends from New Mexico, being in opposing time zones, so within weeks they have stopped communicating all together. Now Wanda has gotten even more upset and spends her days outside of her home. The few hours she does spend there are spent in wounded silence.

As far as Wanda is concerned, her mother is Polaris, her father is Chaos, and her siblings are her fellow soldiers. That is her family. And she would do anything to keep them happy and make them proud.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
One second, please!

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:02 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:19 am

USS Higgins
Contact me at USShiggins@hotmail.com with any information regarding the aliens or just to chat!

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:21 am

Senshi
Sailor Corvus: Very pretty, that's for sure. I helped her an several other senshi during the battle at the mall. After being hospitalized the senshi then came to visit Wanda in her room, thanking her for her help. Wanda was at once humbled and proud.

Dark Senshi

Knights

Dark Knights

Guardians

Civilian
Delainey Morgan: Another pretty girl. Wanda was invited to her birthday party, but when she became intimidated by the size and splendor, she readied herself to leave with her humble gift of cupcakes. Lainey caught her and convinced her to stay, much to Wanda's surprise and delight. She was very nice.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:21 am

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:45 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:48 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Book of Days - Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games