This is, of course, where all of the fursonas to be used in F.U.R. are to be kept. There is no set skeleton as to what you should/must include, be as vague or as descriptive as you like, and if you're having trouble thinking of what to put, by all means view some of the other profiles to get an idea or inspiration. At least one picture is preferred, but not required and, of course, any additional pics are always appreciated as well, but again, include as much or as little info as you want, you will not be judged. That having been said, the only requirement I DO have is that, if you post a fursona, that you Title the new thread with your characers name, as full as you have it developed. If it's a single name, that's fine. If you have a three part name as is traditional, then put that, but use all you have for development on the character. Alright then, that's my rant. Feel free to post your fursona(s)!

Note: If you want to put up multiple fursonas, please open a separate thread for each one rather than putting them all in one. That is just annoying. Alright, I'm done now. mrgreen