Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
OOC Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:08 pm
Looking for a challenge for my boy Jokull!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:25 pm
[ Hey You! ]

I have a couple reavers that can help out! If you start a thread I'll pop in with one of them smile  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:28 pm
SilverLutz
[ Hey You! ]

I have a couple reavers that can help out! If you start a thread I'll pop in with one of them smile
Awesome! Will get something started, then.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:43 am
My god would like to join the pride officially to care for his future brood without needing to hide himself/whom he is - how would that work exactly? Would he still fight, is this different like a meeting with the warlord? Let me know <3 I also didn't know what that would make the cubs regarding rank ~

I also have a Freeborn who can step forward to claim the cubs before hitting "juv/adol" - , until what time can he do that (is that done publicly?)

ICly I don't have the cubs born yet as to address my many strange questions <3  

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:42 am
Have all questions answered (thanks so much) would like to inquire for a challenge for my God K'Anatak (he would use his ability to stay cloaked as a mortal throughout the challenge) - please let me know if anyone might be available smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:29 pm
Talk to me!
Username: -_Wish of Tevarae_-
Stormborn: Gaefuleysi
Willing to Do: RP~! Plots and just general idea tossing of where he's going to aim to end up.
Contact Means: PM or IM on Skype
Screenname: twistedwolvendreams
Timezone: CST (Texas)
Anything else: Nothing yet

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:19 am
Still looking for a challenge for K'A - let me know if anyone is available! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:40 am
DragonsRage24
Still looking for a challenge for K'A - let me know if anyone is available! smile

I've got Reavers that wouldn't mind the challenge biggrin If you wanna start something, just tag me and I'll hop to replying.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:21 pm
SilverLutz
DragonsRage24

I've got Reavers that wouldn't mind the challenge biggrin If you wanna start something, just tag me and I'll hop to replying.

Will Do!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:27 am
If anyone is interested I have two current plot threads up for Stormborn.
A Captain looking for reavers & Thrall rp and WAR OF BLOOD - Ronan Vs Ragnvard

Also, I keep refering to healers in my viking rps (being as my reavers usually get cut up somewhat) Would Thralls be considered unofficial healers, or is it a seperate rank?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:01 am
Tanakako
Also, I keep refering to healers in my viking rps (being as my reavers usually get cut up somewhat) Would Thralls be considered unofficial healers, or is it a seperate rank?
There is no official separate healer rank, it's just an IC skill a character may or may not have. If a lion (or hyena, or whatever) is known to have skill with healing and is willing to use it on others, they can call themselves a healer. It doesn't matter if they're thralls or freeborn. (In fact, it's a skill that can make a thrall more valuable and respected within the pride).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:45 pm
Any Reavers out there up for a challenge against my boy Livius?

Found one!

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:04 am
I really would like to know what you guys think of the uncerted ranks. (Should there be more per capita? Do the OOC requirements make sense? Would you rather they were actually certed ranks? Anything else?) Please let me know your thoughts on these, as I like the generally simple nature of the pride's ranks as they stand, but I would like to also make it easier for SB with special skills to be recognized.

Also there is this other thing, in addition to the uncerted ranks:

I do not particularly feel like policing breedings. It makes me feel mean and it takes extra time for you guys, especially if you have to wait around for me to approve them before you can post them. So here is what I am thinking:

I am thinking of simply making it a matter of having your Stormborn's name on this member list. If they're on it, great. If not, the breeding's a no-go. The same rules for which ranks can leave the pride for rogue and outlander breeding would still apply, since ICly they still make sense, but I really would like to cut out this extra step. When I introduced it I thought it was a good idea, but I'd like to know your thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:32 am
Myrsky Syntynyt
I really would like to know what you guys think of the uncerted ranks. (Should there be more per capita? Do the OOC requirements make sense? Would you rather they were actually certed ranks? Anything else?) Please let me know your thoughts on these, as I like the generally simple nature of the pride's ranks as they stand, but I would like to also make it easier for SB with special skills to be recognized.

Also there is this other thing, in addition to the uncerted ranks:

I do not particularly feel like policing breedings. It makes me feel mean and it takes extra time for you guys, especially if you have to wait around for me to approve them before you can post them. So here is what I am thinking:

I am thinking of simply making it a matter of having your Stormborn's name on this member list. If they're on it, great. If not, the breeding's a no-go. The same rules for which ranks can leave the pride for rogue and outlander breeding would still apply, since ICly they still make sense, but I really would like to cut out this extra step. When I introduced it I thought it was a good idea, but I'd like to know your thoughts.

I think uncerted ranks are fine! We should all be capable of keeping track of these sorts of things and doing what we need to do for them.

As for the breeding. I think it would be alright to cut out the extra step of waiting for your approval. We could do something similar to pridelanders in that us posting for approval and saying that we have an up to date members post is our approval.  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:12 pm
I like the uncerted ranks! It makes sense for a pride focused on reavers, that they know so-and-so has this skill but it's not all they are known for. They are a freeborn with Skill A, and that one has Skill B.

I am a-ok with being able to breed so long as the member is on the member list (barring rogue/outlander paired partners of course).

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff