Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Darialan

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:06 pm
*sighs* I'm 33, still live with mine. I got ssd for my AS and anxiety. When I get comfortable again after moving along with my parents, I'm going to try to live on my own. I'm not really ready with all that's happened over the years with loss of jobs or not even getting into any and then finding out why and all. I've been a bit discouraged, plus I worry about the expenses, though I'm working on what I have.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:11 pm
I am 35 and live with my mother and grandmother. My mother can't afford a place of her own so she lives with my grandmother and I recently had to move in with them. I am currently attending school and hope to get my own place, but with the cost of things these days my mom and I might get a place together.  

jillybean1217

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 am
I'm 25 and still live at home, I care for my mum so I do stuff round the house as well as look after her so I don't think they mind me still living with them, when I did work on and off I gave them money to pay my way it's only fair really.

The sad thing is that the renting prices are too much in my area but I guess that a smialar case all over really

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:02 pm
i cant afford to buy a place so im currently living with rent , needless to say i usually blow all my money on stupid things hahah so i dont see me getting an apartment too soon. i dont think my parents would object me living with them , but we live in separate towns and i really prefer having my own door , for social reasons and not only hahah. i think youre missing a very important point , that you could start some savings since tyou live rent free and start planning youre next step. being close to family is nice , as long as its not TOO close razz  

Damonette

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers