Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig
danngggg 300 hundreddd duccattsss
;_; me and anne are so poor that we gotta make our costumes crying

But it'll be fun~ Sewing partayy at Jennifer's crib yo! (;

lol i wanna punch her for not owning a ps3 stressed

She's not really into video games though. It's her brother that bought everything wit money he makes from his job at saigon(:

figures. she spends all that time she could be wasting on video games by doing something enriching like drawing crying i could learn a few lessons from her
and dang
i've never seen her bro before but maybe i might've seen him without knowing it if he works at the saigon!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig

She's not really into video games though. It's her brother that bought everything wit money he makes from his job at saigon(:

figures. she spends all that time she could be wasting on video games by doing something enriching like drawing crying i could learn a few lessons from her
and dang
i've never seen her bro before but maybe i might've seen him without knowing it if he works at the saigon!!!

she's either drawing,cooking, or reading manga o;
i bet she could give you lessons on monday when we finish our sewing ;D
lawl maybe (:
Oh hey! I gave ernie a piece of my mind today! I was like "HEY!! D< Da heo?! What's this i here about you changin yo mind?!" and was looked guilty! I feel bad now ; ~ ;  

Green Thi

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 pm
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig

and dang

lawl maybe (:
Oh hey! I gave ernie a piece of my mind today! I was like "HEY!! D< Da heo?! What's this i here about you changin yo mind?!" and was looked guilty! I feel bad now ; ~ ;

hahaha lmfao i meant lessons in doing something enriching xD i'd feel so bad if i asked her how to teach me how to draw
she'd punch me out of frustration
AND LOL WOW i saw ernie's REAL sword today =_= shiet im gonna have to be the one to tell him that he can't bring a real sword hohohoho i hope the sword aint around when i do SHIET!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 pm
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig

and dang

lawl maybe (:

hahaha lmfao i meant lessons in doing something enriching xD i'd feel so bad if i asked her how to teach me how to draw
AND LOL WOW i saw ernie's REAL sword today =_= shiet im gonna have to be the one to tell him that he can't bring a real sword hohohoho i hope the sword aint around when i do SHIET!

It's okay. i dun think she could punch XD She's not that mean. She says the more practice, the better so she'd definitely give you lessons cuz she gives her friends lessons:3
Really? O - O Hopefully he won't come at me with it, but yeah... you should let him down gently or else... you know... he's got real swords gonk  

Green Thi

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:03 am
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig

and dang

lawl maybe (:

It's okay. i dun think she could punch XD She's not that mean. She says the more practice, the better so she'd definitely give you lessons cuz she gives her friends lessons:3
Really? O - O Hopefully he won't come at me with it, but yeah... you should let him down gently or else... you know... he's got real swords gonk

oh! did i tell you? ernie is starting this new fitness regime! ha ha, he says he's trying to be healthier. =D he even invited us to go jogging on friday with matt and some other football guys >_< but i had dead space and i told ernie that you had boo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:02 pm
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi
Snort Like A Pig

and dang

lawl maybe (:

oh! did i tell you? ernie is starting this new fitness regime! ha ha, he says he's trying to be healthier. =D he even invited us to go jogging on friday with matt and some other football guys >_< but i had dead space and i told ernie that you had boo

Aww!! We should join him next week or something! It'll be fun! O: Then we could reenact an army march or something and I'll be like "Left!" and you could be like "Right!" and the others could go "Left right left!!" ;DDD  

Green Thi

Your Constipation

4,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:25 pm
Its so so pretty!
*3*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 pm
Your Constipation
Its so so pretty!