Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Chatter Talk~
Gazma's Tidbits (Updated 12/27/11) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gazma

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:15 pm
(Warning: this is kinda depressing. Don't read unless you want a downer... sweatdrop )

"In the end, it wasn't for me to decide...was it?" he said as his hands fell to his sides.

The blade was pressed unwavering against his throat.

"I suppose not..." the cold reply came as the blade severed the veins in his neck.

He collapsed without a sound. This had been coming anyway. His time had come and there was nothing he could do about it.

At least...At least, I can die with your image burned into my mind... he thought as his eyes glazed over.

"Idiot..." she turned away from him. "...couldn't you see that I loved you...?"

The knife dropped from her hand, landing softly on the carpet. Although the blood was staining the perfectly white carpet, she seemed unbothered by it.

"Nothing matters anymore..." she said, her own eyes glazing over. "It all ends with us..."

Suddenly, her eyes grew wide and she gripped her chest. Sinking to her knees, tears came streaming from her eyes.

"I wanted...to be happy..."

Her eyes would never come out of the glaze. When she gave up the ghost, her body slumped sideways, landing on the boy's arm. It would almost look like they fell asleep together...amid a stream of blood...

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
The carnival! The most anticipated event of the year. The residence of the tents dressed in their finest carnie attire. The jovial nature of things, yes? No one would guess the dark secrets waiting behind each tent flap.

It was a guise, you see. Above, you saw what you wanted to see: the tents, the carnies, all that comes with a carnival. If you were to look a little closer, a little deeper, into the darkness beyond the tent flaps, you would, in fact, discover a second occasion hidden therein.

My children, do not be frightened by the darkness. Come inside and witness the truth of the Carnival! Yes, the spectacles here are much darker in nature. Ah! There are the conjoined twins. Their twisted smiles set your hair on end, no? Makes my skin crawl every time I pass them by. Oh, and here is the Contortionist. My she's lovely, isn't she? Oh, but look again! Her eyes burn red with the very fires of Hell! Her mind is as bent backwards as her body. And now we are approaching the main tent. Behold! The Ringmaster!

Examine his whip-lined with ancient runes; only he can corral the spirits at work on these haunted grounds! He tips his hat to you as a cordial facade, but beware! Take your eyes off him and you will be the next soul bound to this place!

Here it is. We have reached the end of the carnival, children. Is your sanity still intact? I cannot leave with you, sadly. The carnival has become my eternal home, you see...

~In the span of a blink, your guide disappears into the darkness of the carnival~
~Did you ever really have a guide in the first place?~

Gazma

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gazma

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm
(an RP I attempted back in the day. tried and failed... sad Enjoy! mrgreen )

It was a grand city known as Aligion. Within its walls, all religion known to man co-existed in their respective districts. Little did anyone know everything was about to change...

The Father crouched in the tall grasses outside a crude hut. Inside odd chanting could be heard, as a figure danced around a fire. It alternated raising its head and hands towards the roof, then lowering into a bowing position as its feet carried it in a circle around the flame. The Father crept ever cautiously through the tall grass-careful not to make a sound. He was now at the nearest wall of the hut. The figure inside continued in its ritualistic dance. As it continued, rattling noises could be heard as its jewelry composed of various bones from all manner of creatures hit together. The moon glinted off the Father's claws as he positioned himself against the wall. The figure inside danced around the fire once more. As it neared the wall, the Father reeled back. Then, in one swift motion, he thrust his upper body through the wall, while simultaneously wrapping his arm around the figure's throat. As the figure struggled against its attacker, the Father put his mouth next to its ear.

"Welcome to Hell..." He whispered.

Then, he deftly plunged his claws into the man's neck and jerked out the throat. As the figure collapsed to the ground, drowning in his own blood, the Father turned and walked away. As he drew farther away from the firelight, he slowly faded into the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mother was laying on her stomach on a branch in a tall tree nearby, watching with casual interest as the Father eliminated the target. The Father erected himself as he drew near the tree and walked with an air of sophistication and grace. He stopped at the base of the tree.

"Have you been watching long?" He asked, rather annoyed that she was there at all.

The Mother shifted into a sitting position so that her legs swung freely underneath her.

"You didn't handle that well at all..." She said, somewhat exasperated with him. "You should have made the heathen suffer more! The fire would have been a more suited death for him..."

She jumped from the branch and touched down gracefully beside him.

"How we kill them is of no importance." The Father said. "As long as they don't live to see dawn..."

The Father began walking away. The Mother fell in stride beside him.

"You know..." She said in a thoughtful tone. "...we've almost finished off the Heathen District..."

The Father continued walking without a word. Seeing he had nothing to say, the Mother continued.

"I just thought...it would be fun to hit the Buddhist District next..." She said as a wickedly insane smile spread across her face. "Wouldn't it be fun to carve a Buddhist monk up for Halloween?"

The Father continued walking in silence but was beginning to be agitated by the woman's pestering.

"Well...? Have you nothing to say to your partner in crime?" She asked moving in front of him.

The Father stopped, clearly loathing the woman before him. Without warning, his hand snapped forward and clenched around her throat.

Hoisting her into the air, he said, "It is not our decision as to whom our next target shall be. We are to report back to Home and wait for word from the Jackal. Besides..." His face twisted into a smile even more wicked than hers. "...I'd sooner carve you up for Halloween, my dear..." Throwing her a short distance off to the side of the path, the Father continued on his way.

When he had gone out of sight, the Mother collected herself. Standing up, she rolled her head around to crack her neck. She began walking in the direction the Father had left.

The night was quiet except for the soft pad of the Mother's footsteps upon the ground. She made her way through the winding paths of the plains of the Heathen District, as she had been doing for quite some time on her missions, barely aware that she was being followed. Then, she heard the unmistakable laughter. The Jackal came screeching into view as a ball of fire in the sky. Seemingly appearing out of thin air, the fiery phantom soared in a circular pattern overhead then descended, landing in front of her.

His pumpkin outfit dispersed with the flames and the Jackal stood before her.

"Hello, my dear..." He said, his usual insane smile and wide eyes glaring out at her from beneath his tattered top hat.

The Mother stepped to the side and started to walk past him. Before she could, however, his arm shot out and grabbed her by the collar. Using his grip on her, he started forcing the Mother to the side of the path until he had backed her into a tree.

"Why do you resist me?" He said in a menacing tone as he brought his face an inch from hers. "I could make you the Queen of Hell..."

He brought his nose close to her and took in her fragrance as one does a delicate flower.

"I could give you everything...My precious devil..."

The Mother bore a look of utter disgust and loathing to match the Father's towards her. Raising a hand, she grabbed his wrist and twisted it until he slackened his grip on her.

"My allegiance lies with the Family..." She said as she continued to twist his arm until he had to turn away from her to avoid breaking his arm. "I would never...NEVER...take your offer...never in HELL..."

Then, she raised her foot and kicked him.
The Jackal tumbled to the ground, his tattered wardrobe flapping about him. Levitating himself back upright, he looked at her as she began walking away again.

"You are just lucky that I cannot raise a hand against you...not in your present condition anyway..." At this, he gave an evil smirk.

The Mother stopped short, her eyes widening. She turned her head to glance back at the Jackal, a clearly worried look in her eyes. Satisfied with her reaction, the Jackal smiled and slackened some. Lifting his hat to her, he said, "Until next time, love..."

Bursting into flames once more, the Jackal let out his evil cackle once more as he rose into the air. Rising in a spiralling path, he vanished in a blast of flame.

The Mother watched him leave, then looked to the ground, the worried look still in place. Clearing her throat, she forced it out of her mind and began walking Home again.

In another district of Aligion, a figure sat perched amongst the gargoyles on the roof of a cathedral. It was motionless as a soft wind ruffled its clothing around. Finally, it stood up and used one of the gargoyles to swing down onto a ledge on the side of the cathedral. Entering a small crevice, it navigated along the ledges and rafters inside the cathedral's sanctuary. Below, a priest moved slowly along as he lit the many candles that were scattered throughout the back of the church's stage.

As he walked along, he muttered a prayer, "And yay, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..."

Overhead, startled birds took flight out of the windows as the figure maneuvered along the rafters.

Ignoring it, the priest continued his prayer, "I shall fear no evil..."

Suddenly, he heard a sound like something softly hitting the floor behind him.

He turned to see what it was and finished his prayer, "...for thou art with me..."

Slowly, the Son stepped into the small ring of light cast by the candles, swinging his knife.

"Still your tongue..." He said as he swung his knife deftly into the priest's chest.

The priest slumped to the ground dead. Turning, the Son exited the cathedral. As a little pink began to tinge the horizon from the impending dawn, the Son made his way Home.

The sky was now a mixture of red, pink, and orange. The top third of the sun was visible on the horizon. The Daughter was jumping gracefully from roof to roof as her scythe lay against her shoulder, the blade wet with blood. Ahead of her, a rather dilapidated old mansion loomed out of the jungle of buildings. The sides were covered with ivy slowly creeping up the walls. The windows were all clouded with dust and a few had been broken out. As she got closer, it could be seen that a corner of the roof had caved in. It was here that she entered. Leaping from a roof a block away, the Daughter touched down inside the house with little effort. Exiting the room, she began making her way through the Home. Walking through a door coming out onto a balcony overlooking a lobby, she swung over the banister and landed on the floor below. As she did so, the Son entered through the two large double doors ahead of her. Not so much as glancing at her, the Son walked past her through two double doors underneath the balcony. The Daughter entered after him. The Son sank into a chair at the head of a long table and put a hand to his face, obviously exhausted. Lifting the scythe from her shoulder, the Daughter swung it into a wall which had a lot of other holes in it. Walking over to a chair next to him, she delicately sat in it and looked at him.

From behind his hand, the Son spoke, "These missions..."

The Daughter nodded silently from her seat. The Son pulled his mask off and laid it on the table. Making a fist, he leaned his head against it. His eyes glowed fluorescent red.

"What is the point of these missions?"

The Daughter sat silently, unable to think of an answer for him.

"How do we know we aren't doing these missions for nothing?" The Son continued in an exasperated tone.

Suddenly, a clawed hand rested on his head. Blood trickled down his face from where the claws had touched him.

"Because..." Said the Father. "...the Jackal has ordered it. His orders come from the Master...Therefore, it would be unwise to disobey him..."

The hand lifted from the Son's scalp and the Father took the seat opposite the Daughter.

Removing his mask, he said, "It is unwise to think in this way...You should purge such thoughts from your mind..."

The glowing eyes shifted to the Father.

"How can you follow so blindly? It is unusual for a man in your line of work...to have so much faith..."

There was a flash of light and the Father had a katana at the Son's throat.

"Dare you speak in that way to your superior?" The Father asked as his evil smile flashed dangerously at the Son.

Without even a twitch, the Son reached up and grabbed the blade of the katana.

"I'm fairly certain that your precious Jackal hasn't ordered my death...yet, anyway..."

With that, the Son removed the katana from his throat. He then stood and exited the room.
A fiery rage burned in the Father's eyes. Screaming as he stabbed his katana into the floor, the Father, too, stood and exited the room through a door opposite the one the Son took.

The Daughter was now alone. She waited for a moment, then stood and walked around the table to where the Father's katana was stuck into the floor. She caressed the katana's hilt with her hand, then stared longingly at the mask. Gently, she lifted it from the table and took in the mask's features. She delicately ran her fingers over its surface. Then, blushing, she turned the mask over and began to put it on.

"What are you doing, my dear...?"

The Mother appeared suddenly through the double doors, the Daughter had just come through.
The Daughter quickly tried to hide the mask behind her back.

"Nothing, mistress." She said quickly.

The Mother looked knowingly at the Daughter but decided not to pry. Looking at the wall, she saw the scythe stuck in the wall. Yanking it out, the Mother looked at the blood-stained blade.

"Clean this." She ordered curtly throwing the scythe at her.

Unable to allow herself to let go of the mask, the Daughter had to sidestep. The blade clipped her arm, then stuck into the wall behind her. The Mother then turned on her heel and exited the way she had entered. Once she had left, the Daughter took the mask from behind her back to look at it once more. Sitting where the Father had, the Daughter looked at the mask and caressed it as one would a lover.

(Just so you all know, if you can't see the yellow parts, highlighting them will make them readable.)

High above the ground, somewhere beyond the clouds and even space, there lies a celestial realm. It is here where the great kingdom known as Heaven resides. Within its walls, God sits at his throne overlooking the Earth. He is particularly interested in a grand city known as Aligion to its occupants. There is great spiritual turmoil here. As yet another one of His disciples is slain mercilessly, an indescribable amount of grief settles on God's heart. Covering His face with a hand, He began to weep softly for His lost children. Suddenly, Michael appeared at his side.

"What troubles you, Lord?" Michael asked, sincerely worried for his creator.

God raised His hand slightly to see who was speaking. Seeing it was Michael, He gave a weak smile.

"Michael, my child..." He said as He motioned for Michael to come closer. "Let me show you what troubles me..."

God laid His hand on Michael's shoulder when he was within reach.
Immediately, Michael saw the ghastly murders as if he was there witnessing them as they happened. When God pulled His hand away, tears began streaming from Michael's eyes.

"They're...they're killing Your children!" He cried through his sobs. "How can they do that, Lord? Have they no conscience?!"

God gently patted the boy on his head.

"There, there, child. Dry your tears...Their suffering is only temporary..." God gave a cheery smile.

Michael looked at him, somewhat confused.

"Temporary...?" He repeated, wiping his eyes.

God straightened up in His throne and adopted a serious look as He gazed into Michael's eyes.

"Michael...I have an important mission for you." God said.

He stood and put an arm around Michael's shoulders. They began walking and God described his plan to Michael. He told Michael how He would send him to Aligion to vanquish the evil that resided there in its entirety. When God had finished revealing his plan, they stood before a massive gate. Presently, the gate began opening. Putting a hand on Michael's shoulders once more, God guided him through the gate. On the other side, the golden road they had been following ended in a tuft of clouds. God walked Michael to the edge, then stopped him.

"Michael..." God said.

Michael looked up into his eyes.

"Yes, Lord?" He replied.

Reaching behind him, God pulled a sword, seemingly out of nowhere, and presented it to Michael.

"With this sword...you will perform My wonders..." God said, setting the blade in Michael's hands.

Michael instantly felt charged with power. He straightened his shoulders and sheathed the sword in his belt. Michael stared into God's eyes, suddenly filled with a zealous fury.

"Anyone who opposes my Lord shall be no more." Michael stated.

He walked to the edge of the road, then turned to face his creator once more. Their eyes met and silent messages passed between them. Then, stretching out his arms to either side, Michael fell backwards off the road, falling to Earth.

On Earth, people gazed up and saw a shooting star. They stared in awe of it. The star fell faster and faster through the sky. It streaked through the air on its way to the ground. The impact took place a few miles outside of Aligion and caused a massive explosion. When the dust settled, Michael was seen walking out of the resulting crater-the look of a man on a mission in his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:07 pm
(A character I had long forgotten but suddenly rediscovered. 3nodding This character is so cool he...he...he's just awesome! xd )

User Image
Zesper

~Reach inside
Draw from within~

Zesper ran a B line to Miku's location. Once he reached his destination, he began digging frantically in the bodies. His eyes scanned the ground for what he sought. Finally, the fury of his

~For the purest power
Lies in our sin~

(Another character from a separate but equally amazing RP which just so happens to be in the Hall of Fame of this guild...*hint, hint* ninja )

Gaianame: Gazma
Character Name:
Appearance: Has neither the eye patch nor the "69" on his cheek.User Image
Marks: Tribal bands on both wrists and black wings on his back.
Race: Is
Side: Willbe Town
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 167 lbs.
Abilities: Parkour Elitist
Items: Never leaves home without his chainmail vest, whether engaging in combat or not. On his wrist he wears a bracelet with several charms on it-one of which can turn into a halberd when he needs it.
Past: (Character history)
Personality: (This is mainly to help you more than to inform me. Once you know what personality your character has, you can better stick to it with each post by referring back to your profile. However, do not put 'my personality' or 'changes to situation'. Your character loses realism and believability that way. Try to use your character's past to create a personality best fitting them. Ex: if they lost both parents, chances are they will not be happy bubbly personalities unless they are the ones who killed their parents and enjoyed it.)
Drive: (tell what your character's reason for being is. Do they want to become the strongest? Protect loved ones? Undecided/not sure/ or looking for a purpose? Simply tell what your character's motivation is?)
Quirks: Stamps his feet when in one place for too long.
Voice: Let your imagination run wild.
Theme Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2mdzcOXrmE&feature=related
Dieing Words: "I'll keep running even after I reach the light. Maybe I'll be running so fast that I'll bypass the afterlife and end up back here."

User Image
Gerzen Leichter(Is)

Halberd
Bow
Seed
Siren's Flute
Shield
Restoration

~~I'll follow you anywhere~~

Amid his thoughts, Gerzen was only brought back to reality at the mention of one word.

"Willbe...?" He said slowly as he turned to face the colossal structure before them. "Will...Willbe?"

After what he had been through in the chamber beneath the Masquerade Ball, the girl's words didn't surprise all that much.

"It only makes sense...The council was behind it the whole time..." Gerzen said with a dejected look.

The elven descendant didn't have long to sulk, however, when the ground began to shake accompanied by loud blasts. Raising his gaze, he saw a squad of masked soldiers advancing towards them brandishing strange weapons.

"What...is that?" He asked as he quickly rose to his feet.

Without hesitation, one guard fired at him. Gerzen quickly flicked his wrist, expecting to use a charm, but was horrified when he felt nothing come into his hand. The shot hit him full in the chest and sent him backwards.

"Ch-Charm bracelet...gone?!" He cried as he dealt with the pain.

His eyes began darting around in hopes of spotting the key to his survival. Nothing. The guard from before was now standing over him. It raised the strange weapon over him. Gerzen's eyes darted around wildly looking for a way out, but there was nothing-his path had reached its end. The elf closed his eyes in acceptance of his fate.

All of a sudden he heard a child giggling, "That's it? One who shares our elven blood would die so easily?"

"Wh...What am I supposed to do? I have no power without my bracelet!" Gerzen called back.

"You really believe that, don't you? Silly boy, the bracelet was just a way to channel the powers you already possess. Let me show you..." The voice trailed off with the same giggling which gradually became his own laughter.

A fluorescent green pattern began etching itself into Gerzen's chest as his laughter continued. The soldier standing over him fired a second shot but the blast never left the barrel of his weapon. Instead it went off inside the weapon which blew up, blasting the soldier backward.

As the smoke cleared, Gerzen could be seen standing, the glowing mark now complete on his chest. All of the symbols of his charms were now arranged in a circular pattern on his torso. His left hand rose and rested on his chest.

"Restoration." said Gerzen with a large smile that wasn't his own.

Immediately his body began recovering from its wounds and his clothing became new. Simultaneously, his right hand extended out towards the soldiers.

"SEED!" He cried.

The ground suddenly erupted with all sorts of plant life that seemed to come alive. It shot out of the ground and raced towards the soldiers, engulfing them and dragging them underground.

~~Even to the ends of the Earth~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Gazma

Name:

Age: I appear 19. Although, time cannot ravage my body due to the vampire's curse.

Alliance: I pursue the ideals of the Corrupted, but I do not align with anyone.

Race: I was born human, but was turned to a vampire by my father.

Location I'm From: I was raised in Earl but migrated to the Lightning Cliffs after a conflict in the home.

Weapon: In combat I confront my opponent with twin katanas and metallic claws. If these fail me, I muster what control I have over lightning to vanquish my enemies.

Likes: I find pleasure in thunderstorms. Although, no sound can compare to the beauty of the Siren's call. Pirates entertain me with their crude methods and general appearance.

Dislikes: Throughout my existence, my father has been the only person I ever truly hated. From this hatred towards my father, I've developed a particularly strong aversion to any type of authority figure.

Themesong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldChRKY36-o&playnext_from=TL&videos=Gjgf2XkcCOQ

Bio:

Picture: User Image

pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate

Username: Gazma
Name: Constantine Nuvole
Role: Teacher
Class: Anima Care
Weapons: Bow, Hunter's knife, Water manipulation
Anima(s): (Do not fill this out, I will fill it out)
Marking(s): (Do not fill this out, I will fill it out)
Element: Water
Biography: Constantine attended the Animus School as a child and greatly excelled in the Anima Care class. His affinity for the animals convinced him that it was the only path for him. After graduating, he stuck around to pass his knowledge of the Anima on to the new students. When the Death Dealers emerged, Constantine offered his services to protect the students.
Other:
Picture: User Image

Gazma

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~Chatter Talk~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash