Reply Shugo Chara: Amuto
dates with the shugo chara bachelors

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunny The Fabulous

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 am
Okay if you were to date ikuto what would happen? If you were to date tadase what would happen? Nagihiko? Kukia? Kairi? Tell us what would happen if you dated them all! What would you do? Where would you go? What would you do with Yoru, Kisiki, Mushasi, Daichi, or Rythm?
Who's date would be the best?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 pm
If I went on a date with Ikuto we'd probably go for a moonlite walk and he'd be pervertedly teasing me. If I went on a date with kairi we'd probably have dinner at a fancy resturaunt and be hardly talking but looking into each others eyes. If I went on a date with Kukia we'd probably go to a sports event and be cheering for different teams. If I went on a date with Nagihiko we'd probably go to a club and grind against each other. If I went on a date with Tadase we'd probably just go to a movie and not talk that much. I'd probably not pay attention to Yoru or Rythm or Musashi or Daichi, but i'd probably pay more attention to Kisiki than Tadase. Ikutos date would be the best cause I can't dance, I am selfconcious when I eat, I hate sports and tadases date would just be out of pity.  

Bunny The Fabulous

Hunny93

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:39 pm
yeah tht was too long , i cant beleive i read it but nice date.  
Shugo Chara: Amuto

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games