Recently Tor and I noticed a severe problem within the Matembezi that's brewing, and my continue to do so unless addressed.

In short, we're in serious danger of inbreeding withing 1, maybe 2 RP generations. A -lot- of SoA here are cousins at least, siblings at worst. I'm not, however, throwing anyone OUT. Until the population's genes thin out, we're going to be looking at hill billy SoA. Clearly, the leopards and hybrids are safe in this regard. XD But the lions run a risk. Let's aaaaalllll blame Mioyo. And Kabichi. Dear lord that girl and her mother were -busy-.

Currently, we have to find a plan to survive. So presently it is encouraged but not required for members to fling, and fling often-- with the Mwako, or any SoA. We need -fertile- offspring though infertiles will not be turned away, naturally.

u[]If you would like to help save the pride
And avoid creating... Well... The Ozarks (Sorry to anyone in the Ozarks), here's some ideas and things for bringing in fresh blood.

Males: Should fling and keep the children. If one is to go to mom in a litter of multiples, fine, but the rest should go with Dad.

Females should fling as able, and if you meet someone, bring a mate in if you can. We need more DNA!

Outsiders lack a member but have a free SoA? Come on in. We're open for it and we don't mind!Nobody bites! Young or old, we welcome you all.

u]What we're doing
For now, if it comes to it for anyone, we're regarding SoA -not related- at specific generations based on RL social information and thus eligible to breed.

4th cousins ((So if your SoA and someone's SoA are the great, great, great grandkid of SoA Alpha, they aren't related)

In laws (So two sisters can marry two brothers)

FLINGS. SoA without relkatives beyond cubs in-spride are encouraged to bring in flings. Primitus may be open to -one- fling and Accendo Nox Nictus may sure as hell fling soon (Boy-o is set up).

Festival of Life: RPly this will be our first celebration for NO DAMN GOOD REASON but to boost morale and open the borders to -everyone- for food, fun, and frolic. Yes. ANY lion. Fft. We're so doomed. 8D