View Results

Damonette

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:36 pm
I' m actually thinking im too old to be around here and i know there are older people here. Im 26 and i cant reason with my personal urges, like gaming a few times a week. tryed few games that got me hooked so i m afraid to look for new ones, theyll just get me addicted razz Now im childish for my age, but i m used to the idea ill never grow out of it.
so , how old are YOU, and what age do you really act like? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:44 pm
>.> I am 22 and can act mature for my age when it is needed…when I am out with friends I can switch from my age to that of a 10 year old…mostly doing stupid voices and just being completely and utterly random o,o I love gaming (even though I suck at most lol) I am very funny (so I have been told) when drinking. Age is but a number, after all. <.<

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

purpleravenhawk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 pm
I feel too old pretty much everywhere I go. Especially at work. I have to remind myself that I'm only as old as I think I am. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:25 pm
I'm 25, and spend most of my free time watching cartoons and playing video games.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:34 pm
I am 30 a male so that would put me about.... 16 AND RAGING WITH HORMONES!!! I still don't think with my head well all the time that is.... I do dumb stuff all the time. Just ask my wife Saber. Poor Saber some one needs to give her an award for putting up with me...... HAHAHAHA User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 am
I'm 24 and I am quite mature for my age. However, I'm still very young. Age is just a number. It doesn't matter what you number says, it's your personality. I still game, I still watch anime. And I'm sure I will for the rest of my life!  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:20 am
I'm mid 40s... Looking around and back, I would say MOST people grow up mentally and face reality and responsibility around age 30... You start to realize how many little things don't matter, how drama is just not important, etc... Some people are forced into growing up, ie: pregnancy, etc... and those can be a different situation...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:43 am
I would say the day you look back on your life and realize you can support yourself and you do take care of yourself.

I been studying and okay I had my flat. I worked and passed my courses. I got money and I did enjoy life. I was a grown up but I had not grown up. I could drink a Wednesday couse the school pub was open. I could drink two weeks straight. I could realize I had no money left and there was a week left. I was an adult by age not by name.

Now I'm working. I'm saving money for future and events. I'm having a steady life and I'm finally growing up. Now growing up is mighty fun and if you do study take care of that time. Cause it's a bloody good time to live.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Whip

Stellar Succubus

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:28 am
I'm 30.

I act like I'm 16.

I feel like I'm 50.

Feeling mature and feeling old are two different things for me. I feel like I'm past it. Invisible. Old and redundant.

But I still do a lot of stuff that kids and teens do... gaming, gaia, watching disney flicks. I just do a lot more 'adult themed' stuff I didn't when I actually was that age.

I think age is more a conglomeration of all of my past, rather than removing some of it or replacing some of it.

As in... I'm still a product of my past and my present rather than just my present.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:20 am
I'm 29 …… again. ninja Yeah … that's what it is … 29………again. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:52 am
I am 30 and I never seem to have grown up. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:47 pm
I'm 27 and there are times such as work that I will be mature when I need to be like most others here. Then when I'm with my friends or just chilling around home with my room mates that depending on the situation I will revert to 18-19. There are also times I feel hella old when I'm having to tell kids from the ages of 13-19 to knock it off or GTFO of my store from them doing stupid stuff and then I wonder if I was that much of an annoying twerp at their age. User Image  

Liada Trovaras

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 pm
I'm 51. I plan to grow up any day now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:37 am
I'm 22 and I often get mistaken for 30+. I act more mature than most people of the same age, and I had to grow up really fast, so that took a toll on me as well.  

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:43 am
I'm 26 n I still get asked for ID at bottle shops cat_crying I know I'll be glad for it when I'm older but I swear...I tend to end up in the bracket of 15-50 with the way I feel...all depends on the day and what's going on cat_sweatdrop  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff