Submit

I like
  food.
View Results

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 am
hey hey hey
whuss wonderin if there's any advice that experienced cosplayers could give me or if there's anything i should kno about acen surprised

hohoho it's gonna be me and my pal's first time and we don't want to be suckers  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:12 pm
Kekeke i got no advice cuz i'm a newbie tooD;
Err... I definitely don't want to be a sucker o - o  

Green Thi

ninja-Lx

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:46 am
Well this is going to be my fourth ACen. The best advice I can give is just to have fun and plan your day out in advance. It'll really help you to manage all of what you want to do and have time to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:47 pm
ninja-Lx
Well this is going to be my fourth ACen. The best advice I can give is just to have fun and plan your day out in advance. It'll really help you to manage all of what you want to do and have time to do.

thanks for the advice(:  

Green Thi

ninja-Lx

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:06 pm
NP, oh and if you want help finding stuff we could hang on the first day and I could show you what is where.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:20 pm
My advice is to buy the tickets online or leave for the convention extremely early. Last year I got there at like 5 in the morning or something because we didn't buy them online  

The Inkspots

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:43 pm
@ Inkspots: oi, oi that definitely sounds like a good idea. i haven't bought them yet but is there a deadline for buying them online? O:

@LX: haha thanks for the offer! i'm going to try to figure out my way first and if i get lost i'll come look for people crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:02 am
Green Thi

don't worry even if we are suckers at least we'll have each other crying  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

Green Thi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 pm
Snort Like A Pig
Green Thi

don't worry even if we are suckers at least we'll have each other crying

Yes, and we'll have Combination and Chicken FR too TT ~ TT
To the Fried Rice Brigade TT O TT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:16 pm
LOL LEANNE UNIDASTAZOVAMERIKALIQUA WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SIG GURL DON'T TELL ME YOU MADE THAT LOLOLOLOL

and yea uh, but idk if they will be any help
combination will just get hugged a billion times and chicken will only get angry at himself for getting lost TT___TT  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

Green Thi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:21 pm
I made it Sokaa GURRRRRRL~ (X lmfaoo!!

You're right... Him and his dang balloons!! D< So much for Noctis that dodo-brain >___>
I've yet to see Chicken blow up. I'm anticipating it, but i'll be honest, i am a tad bit scared ^ ~ ^;; Err... I don't think he'll get lost. He could always find Combination cuz you know... The crowd of GURRRRRRLs, ya dig? ;DD Heck, I wanna jack a balloon from him O;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:13 pm
unidastazoamerikaliqua it look like u did dat shiet on purpose gurl dun worry about it ;D

and OMFG he's scary when he's angry O___O we were playing silent hill once and there was a place he kept dying at and during his like sixth try he started hitting the wall ... >_>; and yelling
he got so angry he threw the remote at me and told me to do it for him LMFAO SO U SHOULD BE SCARED

wowowowowo combination is such a stud =_= mwahahahah OMFG i want a balloon from him! i should just carry around a red balloon juss fo fun  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

Green Thi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:35 pm
Lawll ;DD Okay GURRRRRRL~
O___O Oh Pickles... He and my bro match well that they do yo *twitch*
He threw the remote at you?! That Chicken err... Ernicken!

He'd be more of a stud it he went as Noctis!! D< Probably...
Yeah! I think he's buying a load and he'll surely give you one cuz you're awesome and *cough* i'm juss his r-tard unidastazoamerikaliqua annoying sista fo sho >__>;;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm
HAHA yea but i don't think he meant to! he's to nice to do that >_>;
YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO GO AS NOCTIS SO BRO AND SIS MATCH EACH OTHER WHAT THE EFFIN HELL CMON BRO BRO BRO
i'm still thinking about going as a little sister or a final fantasy character o: maybe next time xD
uh if there is a next time o_O
YEA I'M AWESOME! and don't worry leanne we're ninja's we can steal it from him hohohohoho  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

Green Thi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:24 pm
Ah, yeah...
He will never listen to unidastazoamerikaliqua o; He will also never want to match wit meXDD
Hmm... chocolate covered Barrett wit smokin crayola abs?? (; You should go as another character(X You definitely have more time cuz we get stuff done fast yo~ I mean, what if there's no next time? gonk
Yeah!! Shrimp and Beef Fighting!! OX  
Acen Gaia Get together 2010

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces