Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:51 am
^ No, I like mine way too much to leave it.

<> My reality is a very strange place. Toast flies, butterflies crawl and stalk their prey, dancing tulips. Bishounen grow in fields and wear as little clothes as possible. The sky is lavendar.....many great things happen......*stares dreamily into the distance*

V Would like to visit someday.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:15 pm
^ Of course I would!

< Yay! I had pretty much given up and accepted my fate of having to take a class I didn't want in college, when I randomly checked today and found ONE free seat in a class I had been wanting! (It was my second choice class, even![compared to my list of about ten classes I'd rather have than the one I was stuck with]) Whoo! That gets a whole lot of stress off right there. Now I just have to stress about the fact that I have about three weeks until I leave for college. >.< THREE WEEKS! And then my childhood disapears forever. *sniffle* Well, I'm SURE I'll still be childish, but... >.>

V Congratulates my stroke of luck.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

wrenrainsair

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:37 pm
^Whoo! Yay! Go luck. It rocks. I'm glad I'm a sophomore...it was actually really easy to take all the classes I wanted to. They all had so many openings...
<>Thinks that Sae-chan will enjoy college... no parents or brothers to keep you off the internet! And you can stay up as late as you want, as long as you know you can wake up in the morning... it's fun.
VThinks I'm a slacker now...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:14 pm
^ Well, I know that you at least go to class.

V Thinks this would be funny to hear people speak. Japanish.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

wrenrainsair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:49 pm
^Uh...actually, people in first year Japanese have a tendency to do that. But, once they are converted to the supremacy of Japanese it doesn't happen as often.
<>I'm kidding about the whole language supremacy thing. I just happen to like Japanese better, but that doesn't make it better... And my eye hurts due to a contact lens malfunction. So I'm half blind...*sigh* (Not literally blind)
V Is happy about something  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:54 pm
^ Oh, yes... twisted

<> My friend returns from Japan today, so I get to kill her and take all of her shiney gifts! And i get my copy of Twilight Princess. After a year. So, yes, i am happy.

VO_o;;;  

Mariku -- Kitten

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:17 am
^Is totally me.

<> I am using a phoenix down on this thread because I miss it.

V Missed it too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:53 am
^Is right

<> Started this thread

V Also enjoys the revival of this thread  

KiyaraSabel

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:02 am
^Is totally right.

<> I figured this thread was really popular, yes? So in an attempt to get more activity, i thought it was a good ida ^-^

V Will praise me  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:32 pm
^ Is awesome for the revivification of this thread.
<> Is dressed like a fairy for Halloween right now.
v Knew not that revivification was a real world  

Cecil Helden
Crew

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:51 pm
^ Of course I did

<> Has been mopey

V Will try to cheer me up  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:14 am
^ I would, but this computer doesn't let me search, and thus I can not shower you in hot Alucard pictures.

<> Is STILL listening to Dir en grey. And is STILL hating Gackt.

V hardly knows what I'm talking about.  

Mariku -- Kitten

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:23 am
^ Quite true

<> Not very familiar with most J-rock

V Will enlighten me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:08 pm
^ WHY YES.

<> Dir en grey is my favorite band, they're all metaly now X3 Gackt is a pathetic popstar whose voice isn't as pretty. I've become anti-Gackt due to people in school. Dir en gry is the band I'm always seeing/making dA journal entries about.

V Thinks I may be obsessed.  

Mariku -- Kitten

kemenlith

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:35 pm
^ You bet!

< I am trying to play Adventure quest because I don't want to pay for rpg games online, but I have dial-up and I think this may be interferring with the ability of Adventure quest to download swiftly...

V Will have solution or advice...  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces