Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mitomi High//theguild

Back to Guilds

Named "freaks" in normal society, they come to Mitomi as a refuge, as a place to hone their skills. 

Tags: Roleplaying, High school, anime, Magic, love 

Reply On Campus
Courtyard and Pond Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami watched Axel, who seemed to be deep in thought or something...
It was hard for her to tell because his pupiless eyes were virtually unreadable, the eyes were one of the most expressive parts of the body, or so Kaya had been told once.
When she had giggled, he just smiled, and his attention seemed to shift slightly.
She wondered what he was thinking, though pushed the thought to the back of her mind, it didn't seem very sensible to think that at the time.
He spoke, saying alright, and she refocused her attention onto him, and lowered what looked to be a cane of some kind, and placed it on top of her hand.
She sat still, as if she thought that moving would mess something up, and kept her focus on him.
A faint, pulsing glow started radiating from his body, a bit hard to see at first, but when Kaya squinted a bit, she could catch gold and red colors of it.
Axel started looking her up and down, it seemed, and she listened as he spoke, saying her eyes were red, commenting that it was kinda cool, as well as the tattoos on her face.
Her eyes caught him looking at her, probably at her face, and she giggled, a wide smile coming to her lips.
" That's incredible!" she said, amazed at how he was able to tell how she looked from reading her energies, " That's a very neat ability~!"
At the same time, there was the stirring of a presence in her mind, familiar vibes coming off of it as it awakened.

' Eh? What's this? You make a new friend and I don't get invited in on the fun? That's very nice of you, Kaya-chan,' Kanakami said in a half-annoyed half-teasing manner in her mind.
' I'm sorry, Kana-onee-chan, I just didn't want to interrupt your rest,' Kaya spoke back to her alter ego sheepishly, ' I just didn't want you going postal on him and scaring him off...'
Kana chanced a laugh,' Oh come on, sis, I'm not THAT mean, am I?' she asked innocently, but even so, her suspicious eyes watched Axel from Kaya's subconscience. ' So....who's this guy you're hanging with, what's he doing, is he hurting you?'
' This is Axel, and no, he's not hurting me, he's just showing me his cool ability. You don't always have to get so sentimental, you know,' she said to Kana in a slightly indignant tone.
She knew it was how Kanakami was, her alter ego wasn't too openly trusting to new people like Kaya was, but it was Kana's job to protect her from any type of harm that may come her way.
But Kaya trusted Axel, and she hoped Kana would too, though it would take some time for the alter ego to do so... ☯☯

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:40 pm
Paine's wprds struck Talnar. Bu tnot because he hadn't thought about it or that what he was going to do now, more that he didn't want think about it. When he had arrived to this universe, it was one of his first thoughts after he had been healed. How was he going to get out, was there anyway of contacting Farseer Taldeer, and waht about fitting in with others? He understood the fact that his robed armor did in fact look alien to the others. He saw and examined how some of the other students in the school dressed up while he was in the hall but it never occured to him how his presence was. But, as a proud Eldar, He wore the symbol of his craftworld, that of the Ulthewe eye which was on the bottom end of his robe in the front.

He stood in place, only turning his head to keep his attention on Paine as the girl slowly paced around him. As to how she knew his name was a bit strange to him, but he saw how many different abilities the students in this school had so he wasn't entirely sure." Right now my role is to find a place to bed, as to how you know my name, I will leave that at your discretion to reveal to me or not." his metallic voice sounding a bit more casual now. " But may I ask, What is your role if death looms with you?" He asked her, basically telling her he knew she was dead or a ghost. But only because her thought patterns were similar to a Wraithguard, Had they been similar to a Wraithlord he would of been much more cautious with the girl.

zephel693
Vice Captain

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm
The energy said it all to Axel. Her mood, inner conversation, well mostly the feeling; and of course how strong her powers were. He beamed at her before looking back at her hand. "Really? I think it kinda lame, i can only use it to see...." His head shot up, kind of panicked. "Oh god, I'm sorry i just remembered I'm blind and not everyone sees the way i do!" he had just caused himself to look like an idiot and also made his ears appear. It only happened when he got agitated or angry. Axel's ears laid against his he, mostly agitated at himself for acting like a boob in front of a girl. Not really noticing that she was in her own world at the second.

The slight energy fluctuation, caused to Axel to come out of his embarrassment for a second. It was a darker feeling, almost protective. He let go of Kaya's hand. "Sorry, i hate it when i forget something like that." He said as he grabbed his cane off the ground, using it for support. His ear twitched a little at the noises around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tal wasn't so complicated as she thought, he had emotions. But could he learn to be apart this world. She didn't really care, she was testing him. Trying to see him for who he was. Paine wanted to attack him, but she was a blade down and didn't want to lose another. Her blood lust was becoming quite painful. She grimmest as she use the broken edge of her blade to cut across her wrist....It just relieved the Blood lust but not enough for her to feel comfortable.

She stopped when he said what his destiny was. Paine doubled over laughing, she might be crazy, but Tal was certifiably insane. "My role is to end life...." She was still laughing as she spoke her role in the world. "....Cause disorder and chaos to your peace and integrity...." She looked up at Tal still laughing hard at his wording. Her laugh wasn't quite normal of course. She stepped backwards threw the flames, feeling the heat threw her intangible form. Paine didn't care if they burned her, it only gave her more of a reason to want revenge on this man. "that is my role here....." Paine's eyes glittered at Tal.

(lol, Talnar told Paine his name.... XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 pm
(i'm an idiot)

Paine was a strange one from what Tal could see. She embodied horror, fear, and death but yet in his eyes she seemed to not accept death. For if she did, she wouldn't be standing here causing issues now would she. Seeing her self inflict pain, he could only remember the chaos daemons of Khorne how they were so blood thirsty that just the fact of their blades bathing in the blood of their victims pleasured those foul creatures. Anyway, listening To PAine and how she described her own role even through the laughter that he caused her from the the role he was after right now. " To speak truth, My role is too serve the Eldar in life and in death. But, seems my circumstances have changed since i have arrived here. " He told Paine as he watched the girl step into the blaze to enjoy. His face still calm and emotionless under his alien helmet. " If you can bring disorder and chaos to me after what I have exprinced in at least the past six centuries, I will appluad you." Tal gave only a slight hint of how old he was and how much he had experinced. It made him seem as if he were to take off his helemt, you would see an old man.

zephel693
Vice Captain

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami's eyes focused on Axel, and she was wondering if he could also sense Kanakami's energy, which might be more detectable now that her alter ego was awake.
In her mind, Kana smirked and chuckled,
' Since when do I ever get sentimental about this type of stuff? But either way, I should keep an eye on this guy, juuuuuuust in case...'
Kaya mentally rolled her eyes, knowing full well that Kana knew she was always sentimental about things.
Oh how her sister loved to play the No Guilt game...
She looked back to Axel, and seeing him beaming at her words, she couldn't help but smile.
Her ears listened as he said that he thinks his power was kinda lame, and that he could only use it to see.
His voice trailed off when he said the word 'see,' and his head came up fast, a panicked look on her face.
Axel apologized, saying he had just remembered he was blind and not everyone was able to see the way he does.
At that moment, what looked to be ears sprung out from his head, and for some reason, Kaya could faintly detect a slight feline-ish scent.
Odd, why hadn't she noticed it before? Maybe her lupine senses were starting to deteriorate...
She quickly focused back to the situation, seeing Axel's ears laying flat against his head.
He then seemed to snap out of his daze, and let go of her hand, apologizing and saying he hated it when he forgot something like that.
Axel then grabbed his cane from off the ground, using it to hold him up as one of his ears twitched.
" It's okay, really, I almost thought for a moment I had said something wrong..." she said assuringly.
She looked up towards his ears, and for some reason, how they looked, and the slight scent of feline tickling her nose every now and then, she felt a sort of compulsion to reach up and touch them.
But she pushed it away, not wanting to violate his personal space without his consent, and she spoke softly, " But it really is a nice ability, I think it's actually very unique, how you are able to see things by reading their energies."
She offered him a sweet smile, she thought he was special, his powers, it wasn't everyday one met a person who was able to do that....
To say the least, Kaya was quite impressed with Axel's ability, and at the same time, wondered what else he could do, it might be pretty useful in combat, once he could learn more about his power. ☯☯

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:56 pm
Axel blushed, man how was going to compete with a complement like that? "T...Thanks." He kind of shuddered out. It was way different talking to a girl who thought it was cool. Most we unimpressed by it, since they were only human. Though at this school everyone had an ability that made them unique, some were better at it then others.

Axel looked at Kaya, she seemed interested in something on his head. "Is there something on my head?" He looked up of course not being able to see what was up there. He reached up and found his ears. "Hey when did that happen?" Axel hadn't realized that he got angry, but i guess it hard for a werecat to tell when something like that is going to happen. "Sorry about that, randomly my body like to show my wilder side. Enough about me. So i wouldn't mind seeing what you know how do. Only if your comfortable showing me." Axel had talked about himself long enough, might as well give poor Kaya a chance to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(you are not! it happens i'll do it one of these times....)

Paine was getting restless with Talnar. She wanted to learn more about him, for future knowledge, but he was like everyone here. Boring, unimaginative, and righteous; so fake. Paine felt she was more of a realistic point of view of humans, what they were capable of. The blood tears rolled off her face, each were a victim of her's. The excitement of a possible fight was starting to wear on Paine's nerves.

Paine left the blaze, continuing her walk around Talnar. "cenuries you say...." she smiled at him in a suggestive way. She had found her new project, accepting his challenge. A new obsession, a new target and another blood stain on the floor. "If your as old as you say you are, why do you still care so much about harming others? Why do you still stay 'sane', so to speak? " Paine said clinically, pushing back her restlessness.

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami smiled as Axel blushed at her compliment, studdering out a thanks to her.
" You're very much welcome," she said, nodding and flicking her ears about.
For some reason she could not take her eyes off those feline ears on his head, they were strange, but in a rather endearing way, almost like her own ears.
She noticed Axel giving her a seemingly curious look, and asked if there was something on his head.
He looked up, as if trying to find what she was looking at, and then reached up and touched his ears, and asking when it had happened.
Axel apologized, saying that his body randomly liked to show his wilder side.
" It's okay, really," Kaya said, smiling a bit shyly, to say the least, those ears kinda made him seem cuter, in a sense, and she couldn't help but let a slight rose-red blush tint her cheeks.
Her ears perked up as he spoke, saying he wouldn't mind seeing what she knew how to do, only if she was fine with showing him.
" Sure~!" Kaya said, smiling widely, " I'd love to show you some of what I can do with my power."

' Be careful, sis,' warned Kanakami, ' Who knows, this Axel guy might be trying to figure you out so he knows where to hit you hardest.'
' Will you just butt out of it for now?' Kaya's slightly angered mental tone directed at Kana, ' Axel's a really nice guy, even if I just met him a while ago.'
Kana shrugged and gave a loud, mental huff in reply. Kaya often wished Kana wouldn't interfere with certain parts of her life stuff, making new friends was one of them.
Focusing back on Axel, Kaya spoke, " But I must warn you, I'll need to concentrate for this, I can control my ability best when I'm focused. If I lose concentration, well... let's just put it that you could say goodbye to your eyebrows and maybe parts of your hair.
Like I mentioned before, I'm not very experienced at wielding it, I wouldn't want to accidentally hurt you..."

Might as well give him a heads-up warning before she actually attempted this, she wouldn't want something to go wrong and burn him, white fire was not something to be trifled with too much.
☯☯

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

Shina stumbled towards the pond "yummy fishy" she tried to grab one, but it swam away from her "darn". She had almost fallen in before standing straight up "more drinky poo" she pulled out another bottle and threw that one back in a blink of an eye. She was quite drunk, but she could still stand and that was enough to get her walking towards a couple of people. She came up towards Paine and a funny looking smile came to her face "so cute, want to play sweety".

(hope I'm not interrupting )  

Dasuto

zephel693
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:41 am
(No your not, but you just walked through fire)

Tal listened intently to Paine's word. A question which he found humoris. War....once you walk the witch path your life is nothing but war. So in a way he was Insane,but not like a pyschopath but more that his life did actually revolve around fighting. But he was one of the rare few who was not lost on his path, Many Warlocks get lost on the Witch path so their life is nothing but pure war. But their are the few who know what their place is and ascend to become a Spiritseer. A spiritseer was a type of warlock in assiting the dead spirits in Wraithlords and wraithguards on the battlefield, guiding thier sight since they never saw anything physically but more the spirits of others so their reactions were slower. A mteallic chuckle was heard from Talnar, something rare to be heard from warlocks. " Paine, I am Insane that my life revolves around war and in truth I need it. But I have ascended to spiritseer in my Race so I aid the dead. Thus, that need for war is slightly less. But I do not harm the ones of this universe for they are not in need deaths embrace, not yet at least." He told paine pointing his blade at her. "

So I warn you again child, If you want deaths bittersweet embrace, retreat for it doesn't even take a cut from blade to kill you seeing as your ghost as well. And I work with the dead quite well so know this, that from your thought patterns and from What I have Witnessed, you are leagues under me." He said as he walked up to the girl who was circling him and grabbed her by her collar, blade at ready to impale. " So child, care to test me?" Hearing the voice of another woman Tal looked to his side and saw shina, a girl with fox ears on the top of her blade and held two swords. Her thought patterns..." Just as weak as paine." His muttered, his metallic voice audible to paine as his attention never left her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:17 pm
(bangs head on desk, I am such a fool lol)
User Image

Shina used her sword to hold up her drunken body. Her vision was impaired, and she did not even noticed the fire surrounding Paine and Talnar. If it was not for her abnormal body, she would be on the ground, and knockout. She looked at Talnar with a stupid smile "who in hell are you calling weak" she yelled, almost falling over in the process "I am Shina Blood, The Lightning Witch, cross me and feel the wraith of a thousand lightning storms" only half of what she spoke could be understood, but in her mind she felt confident. Shina took a closer look at pain "my, you sure are ugly" she said with a laugh, and fell on her bottom, and laughed some more.

Dasuto

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 am
There seemed to be a change in her energy. The red marking on her face seemed to be blurring, he wasn't to sue what that meant. Her face must be heating up or something. Axel's ears moved up excitedly. "Awesome, hold on let me step back." He stood up, placing the cane on ground and stepping back a few feet. "Alright, this should be a good distance." He pushed his energy out a little, just so he could see it better. Axel was curios, most peoples powers were way more advanced than his and he liked to 'see' them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paine watched Tal as he seemed to be thinking about her question. His answer was sub par. That's not what insanity was. But what was Paine to question this man and his definitions of a mind set. "Are you sure about that? Who's to say who dies and who lives?" Paine smiled at the blade pointed at her.

"I've already joined the afterlife....Death isn't such a sour man, he's quite fun loving." She said in a mocking tone. Paine disregarded what he said about her being weak, it didn't get to her much. What mattered was who had the upper hand and for right now that was Tal. But Paine would figure out how to be on top the next time they met. She allowed Tal to grab her collar, the energy that radiated from his blade was something to anything to see if he would really follow threw with his threat, but he didn't. He was still too good to even try. "Feh....." Was her answer to Talnar's question.

Paine heard the other voice. She loathed females, it was a hate that didn't need to be explained. Her mood seemed to shift from interest to pure malice. Her interest had shifted to Shina, Not feeling threatened by Tal. Paine focus on what Shina had said last, it was the one thing that caused her to want to harm Shina. "So you say. Why don't you come a bit close. Then we can decide who is ugly...." Paine's voice seemed to drip with poison and revulsion, her arms relaxing to her side.

(edited)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:57 am
"I am not to say anything. I Just follow the strands of fate, but in this situation fight has given me varouis options of waht to do with. And while I feel pity for you and come to understand that you don't fully know what death is I shall let you live." He explained to her, His metallic voice giving this dominating feel to it. His attention for a moment though reverted back to shina after hereing her annoying self introduction and how she was a 'Lighting Witch' Tal laughed. His metallic voice sounding a bit scary. "Oh you children have much too learn." He said lowly enough for Paine to hear as his gaze returned back to the girl he was holding.

Now in his mind, he understood who paine was and saw how she seemed to adore pain, suffering, and misery. But he had an idea, he wanted to channel a slight amount of his psychic energy into Paine so she can understand what true pain was, at least what the pain was going to be if it came from Talnar. " Paine, you take too much into account." After she made her comment towards shina. He got sword and dipped it into one of the cuts she had on her midsection and twisted the blade, the psychic energy ripping at her flesh as if it was a regular blade cutting into a normal person. With this energy type of wound, Talnar channeled only a slight amount of his energy through the blade, causing it to go a bit dimmer but making the wound so painfully that death would be a true release. Now since the pain was going to be coming from his psychic energy and not just like a normal type of cut, the pain would automatically afflict the girls mind. And since she was a ghost, she wouldn't go brain dead or become retarded. But she wouldn't feel well for damn sure. " Enjoy..." he said with a cold emotionless voice.

(were you expecting that?)  

zephel693
Vice Captain

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:58 am
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami smiled as the cat ears on Axel's head seemed to move up as if in a cheerful mood.
He spoke, saying that he'd step back a little, and then he stood, placing his cane on the ground, and stepped back a few feet.
Kaya nodded, glad that he was taking precautions so that he wouldn't get burned if it so happened that something did go wrong.
Feeling more confident now, she spoke when he said it should be a good distance, " Perfect! Alright, time to do this thing..."
She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes, focusing all concentration on her inner energies, letting the peace of the pond and the courtyard help her to concentrate better.
Holding her hands up to her chest, palms turned upward, she focused on channeling the white fire's energy into her hands, and exhaled slowly, feeling small, bright white flames spring up at each of her fingertips.
Kaya opened her eyes, and, concentrating at the fires on her fingers, she began to move her hands in circular motions, causing the flames to come off her nails and into the air, in the shapes of circles.
Her hands worked, and the rings of white flames grew larger and larger with each wave of her hand.
As they enlarged, Kaya pushed her hands outwards, and the fiery rings flew out more towards the center between her and Axel.
Now moving her arms in alternating circular motions, the twin rings of flame began moving around, mixing in with each other to form a larger circle, some smaller wisps of flame shooting out to lick at the air around it.
Kaya kept her eyes on the combined ring, making sure Axel was able to get a good look at it, before she took another deep breath, allowing the flames to dissapate into a mini shower of sparks, which stayed in the air for a moment, then disappeared altogether.
Finally, she gave a smile, and looked to Axel, " Well? How was that?" ☯☯

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image

Shina looked at Talnar "what in the world are you, some kind of knight" she stumbled towards the two. She looked at Paine "nope, your still ugly as hell" her face was in a full smile. The alcohol was starting to lose its affect, and her head began to hurt. "This day keeps on getting better" Shina put her left hand up to her fore head and started to rub. She looked back at Talnar "you wouldn't have something to drink would you". Before she gave Talnar time to answer Shina turned away from them and threw up a lot of the cherry wine she had drunk before "tastes better going in then out". She wiped the little bit of puke off her lips and turned back towards Paine "is it just me or are you getting uglier" she said pointing a finger towards her.

Dasuto

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 pm
Axel waited patiently, staying quiet so as to allow Kaya focus. It must be hard to control something so explosive and dangerous. The energy that was around him was helping to see what was going on. The flames gave off heat, so it was easy to tell what was going on. The way that the fire came off her fingers and moved threw to air. The heat was hotter than normal, that must be why kaya called it white flames. Mostly it was the space in between the flames that Axel was seeing. It was quite the power. When she took a deep breath and it seemed to slowly dissipate. That almost left Axel speechless. "Wow.......that was way cool then fireworks." He could only stare for a few seconds, it was like a dream, that was so amazing. "Defiantly beats what i can do by a long shot." Axel laughed lightly. "Man, I'm jealous...."
(edit)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talnar's voice was starting to grate on Paine's last nerve. He was so uppity, so full of himself. His voice was the most annoying thing about him, next to his attitude. Paine wasn't amused, her anger reaching her eyes, which grew darker. 'so many to take, yet so much trouble.....' Paine mused barely above a whisper to herself. Paine would have snapped at Shina, but something else drew her attention.

Paine's eyes widened at the feeling of the blade in her side. Out of the corner of her eye she watch Tal. The sudden twist and the feeling Paine had been looking for was there. It was horrible and outstanding at the same time. Paine's muscle contracted and her vision blurred. Energy did affect Paine's mind, but it wasn't quite what Talnar might think would happen. If felt like something awoke or snapped, which ever it was, didn't bode well for who ever fought her next. The sick feeling that was going to accompany this wasn't going to suck, but it was worth the pain right this second. Her head seemed to twitch unnaturally, a smile twisting it's way back on to her face. Paine moved her hand to hold the blade and attempted pulled Tal closer to her. Her head snapping to look into Talnar's eyes. "I am......" Her voice was shaky, but ominously.

(is that what you were expecting?)  
On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces