Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mitomi High//theguild

Back to Guilds

Named "freaks" in normal society, they come to Mitomi as a refuge, as a place to hone their skills. 

Tags: Roleplaying, High school, anime, Magic, love 

Reply On Campus
Courtyard and Pond Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

zephel693
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:28 pm
Tal did one last sigh as he took one last glance at the beauty which was the stars. The glow of his blade intensfyed again but only for a moment as Tal only enjoyed the stars for a slight second. Looking back down he found a strange looking teenager coming towards him. Tal automatically did not like the faint thought patterns she was giving. It was close to that of a wraithguard unit but much darker, but faint like that of a dead spirit or soul. He griped his blade tightly as he spun it in his hand so it would be pointing the gournd and held correctly, unlike when he would have it facing up behind his arm. He examined the girl once more before speaking. " Watch your step....Who are you?" His metallic voice being very cold thus showing his precaution to the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:15 pm
Axel blinked a few times, he could only see a little bit of what she looked like, sadly he couldn't 'see' in color. "No i got distracted by the smells over here and your not in the way. Hell, if you hadn't been their i might have fallen in." His face turned kind of pink. The sound of the water and her voice gave him a good idea what she looked like. She had longish hair, that almost had ears to them, long nails and some fangs. He always had problems seeing faces in less he touch their face. "It had for me to tell where things are around campus....." He
swatted down to her level and held his hand out. "Hi i'm Axel, i might as well introduce myself since i nearly sent us both in to the water."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paine held her midsection, the blades stabbing her sides. She looked at the blade as a crazed half smile came to her face. "I would be Paine, stranger...." Her voice seemed hollow as she spoke to the newcomer. "You blade glows strangely, what's your name?" She jumped quickly from one thing to the next, being impatience for the moment. She wanted to fight this stranger, but didn't know what he was capable of. Paine cocked her head farther than it seemed possible. "What are you doing out here alone?" She drug out the 'alone' part a little bit. Tal was interesting to say the least, he didn't look like anyone who she had in countered at the school as of yet.

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:56 pm

☯☯ Kayakami's slightly luminescent red eyes looked up at the stranger as he blinked his eyes a bit, as though trying to get a better look at her.
He spoke, saying he got distracted by the smells and that she wasn't in the way, actually, she had saved him from falling into the pond, in a slightly awkward kind of way...
She thought she saw his face turn pink when she had spoken, was he blushing? It was hard for her to make out emotions in the faces of others...
Her ears perked up as he spoke again, saying it was hard for him to tell where things are around campus.
Hard to tell where things were? Would that explain why his eyes looked so faded?
" Well, glad to know I was able to prevent a tragedy, nothing worse than getting wet clothes at a time like this," she said, giggling lightly at her comment.
Her eyes watched him as he bent down to her level and held his hand out to her, introducing himself as Axel, saying he might as well tell her his name since he nearly knocked them both into the water.
Smiling, she took his hand in her own and stood up a bit, until she was crouching, just about, from her previous laying position.
" Pleased to meet you, Axel, even if it hadn't exactly been the way I had expected," she said a bit sheepishly, rubbing her arm with her free hand in a certain manner.
She then looked back to him, figuring she should introduce herself, it would be rude not to give him her name after he gave her his, " I'm Kayakami," she said, a smile playing across her lips.
Axel seemed to be an interesting person, she had a feeling that maybe they could be excellent friends, yet another sense was telling her to keep vigilant and not let her guard down, in case he might try to threaten or hurt her...
But he had not done anything bad to her, other than giving her quite a scare, but even so, that wasn't too bad.
" So you're also new to this school? I haven't explored around all that much yet, kinda hard for me to get used to being in a pretty crowded place," she said, trying to engage in a nice talk with Axel, she wasn't much of a conversationalist, but she was determined to make some new friends and get a fresh start here at Mitomi High.
☯☯

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:05 pm
Paying attention to Paine's slightest move, Talnar prepared himself for a sudden attack. He had to admit, while he has seen war and death and some of the most gruesome things in his life. Decapitations, guts and intestines being torn out by daemons that would parade with them as necklaces, just nasty stuff. But the self inflicted slight pain or damage Paine was doing hugging her midsection just creeped Tal out a bit. Especially since the girl came across to him as extremely young. One thing that was bothering him was the jumping of question to question without giving him time to respond. " Warlock Talnar, and I am just looking for a place in which I may bed until I find a way out of this universe or dimension..." He told her, his cold metallic voice being pretty straight forward. " And you child, what is your name and your business here? " He asked her calmly but with his guard up.  

zephel693
Vice Captain

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:26 pm
Axel's guitar case shifted slightly and he shrugged it back in place. He listen to her voice trying to tell way he facial features were saying. His blush had left his face as he concentrated. He laughed with her. "that would have sucked." He shook her hand back. "That's a name i haven't heard before, it quite a pretty name." Her voice giving him enough of an idea that she was smiling. She seemed like a sweet girl. He gave her a smile. "I don't see why it would be that hard, but i'm a very social person. " He thought, since he was a cat he liked the attention. "Yeah I'm new to this school as well. It so big, much bigger than i expected." He shut one eye and scratched the back of his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paine straightened her neck it made a popping noise, the way Tal held his blade told her that he had fighting experience. She seemed to listen intently as Tal spoke, playing with one of her rings in her lip with her tongue. She slowly start to move to the right of Tal, seeing what his response would be. His metallic voice made her wonder what was under that helmet. "Your not from here?" She said like she didn't understand what he was saying. The question was more directed at herself then Tal, but she still stared at him the same. Paine stopped in her tracks at the word child, she half turned away from him, but kept her half lidded eyes on him. " I Am Paine and my business is to find a someone to help me....." She trailed off, she hadn't liked the word 'child'. She had killed more than most in her years and to be referred to as a child was an insult.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 pm
He kept his gaze on the strange girl, keeping track of her every movement as if he was studying a bible or something of great importance. Of course, the importance in this strange situation was to keep track of anything and everything the girl did. To tal she didn't seem right in the head and from what he was picking up from her thought patterns, she wasn't the saint of the school. " No i'm not..." He said as he stood in his place while the girl circled to his right, slowly. Hearing her name, Tal found the humor in it but did not laugh or say anything, but he found the humor in the girl's name being Paine and how she holds her midsections with blades caressing her. He knew now that is was an individual that could cause some problems but from what he sensed in her thought patterns, she wouldn't beat him. Hurt him, yes like anybody else, beat him no. The only threats he found so far in the school was those who were hosting two minds. The host themselves tended to be weak or at least not enough to prove a challenge to him. But the other one in each of the bodies, he could feel it in their thought patterns, they were different and not to be trifled with. His mind came back to the situation at hand and noted that Paine was looking for someone to help her, but with what? " Help you with what?" He asked the girl.  

zephel693
Vice Captain

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:53 pm

☯☯ Kayakami's eyes kept on Axel's face, noticing him shrugging momentarily, the pink blush that had been there was gone now.
At her comment of getting wet, he laughed along with her, saying it would've sucked, and shaking her hand back as well.
Kaya listened to him as he replied to her introduction, saying her name wasn't one he had heard before, and that it was quite pretty.
A slight blush tinged her cheeks, and she smiled, letting the handshake go on for a moment longer before letting go and withdrawing her hand, " Thanks, Axel is a pretty unique name too, I think you're the only one I've met so far that has a name like that."
Where she came from, more common names like Ken or Benny were used, Kaya never quite understood what her name meant, and preferred to keep it that way.
Axel smiled at her, saying that he didn't see why it would be so hard, and that he was a very social person.
Kaya couldn't help but envy him a bit as he said that, she used to be more social way back when, but ever since her trust of people declined, she's found it harder and harder to open up to new strangers.
But Axel seemed like a nice guy, and he seemed to hold a mysterious air about him, and his faded eyes made Kaya wonder how he viewed the world, or if he could see at all.
Her ears flicked about as Axel said he was also new to the school, and that it was so big, much larger than he originally expected, closing one eye and scratching the back of his head.
" Yeah, but I'm sure it will be easy to get used to it, it just takes a bit of time," she said, absently reaching back and tapping the bell on the bow of her obi.
" So what brings you to Mitomi High, Axel?" she asked, tilting her head curiously at him, " A lot of the people I passed by coming here seemed to be here to train their skills, hone their magic, or something like that..." ☯☯

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:28 pm
Axel felt her ears flick around, He thought that had been just wind, but in fact Kaya did have ears. He felt like he could almost remember something about that, but he lost it. He puffed out his cheeks, sorry of his life. "Huh, really most people ask me if i was named after the part of the car. " He grimmest at those people who had asked. He was tempted to ask her something, but i would be rude of him to ask after just meeting her. "Heh, i think time is one thing i have here." Her next question caught him off guard....it was always strange to explain his power to anyone, human or creature. "Ummmmmm......" He breathed in and exhaled. "Well, i've learn this strange ability to control energy. But i don't know how to use it. It sound strange but i don't understand my powers to their full extent. I'm here to understand them and learn basically." Axel felt her head change position to one of curiosity, it was a funny feeling to talk so openly about this. "How about you? You seem very level to be here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paine let her arms hang down by her side, her head turning away from Tal. Her blades felt impossibly heavy like the weight of a corpse was on them. It was the thrill be for she commenced her normal ritual. She looked back at Tal, the spirals in her eyes looked as though they were spinning. "For a another soul to add my collection......" Her skin seemed to fade, and her colors seemed to become dim away. Her energy becoming much darker and sinister. Paine's eyes and the red make up around her eyes were the only thing that stayed vivid, in the dark. The tear marks seemed to glow lightly as they begun to run down her face. Paine's smile split her face in half as she walked calmly towards Tal, hands at her side.  

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

zephel693
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:43 pm
Tal sighed hearing those words. Now, not only wer ethe daemons of slaanesh after the souls of his whole race, he just met a girl who wants his bright sould as well. He raised blade infront of him and turned it so that the flat hand covered half his face. With his other hand, he raised up as if ready to do a prayer. It was his prayer of war and strife to come. He looked at the girl once more and only shook his head at what the girl just got herself into.
"We pray for the Aspect Warriors, defenders of the Craftworlds...

We pray for the Dark Reapers, who scour the battlefields of enemies.

We pray for the Swooping Hawks, who ride the wind of death.

We pray for the Dire Avengers, who's valor shall never be extinguished.

We pray for the Striking Scorpions, the hunters who deliver oblivion.

We pray for the Howling Banshees, the terror of our foes.

We pray for the Fire Dragons, keepers of the flame that devours everything.

We pray for the Warp Spiders, defenders of the Infinity Circuit.

We pray for the Shining Spears, the lance that brings annihilation.

We pray for the chosen of Khaine.

For I walk the Witch path and it leads to war."

With those final words, Talnar raised his and focused his pyschic energy into his hand so he could use engulf, his fire ability. Releaseing the energy, flames shot out into the air and talnar controlled them to encircle Paine and himself in it. "Quit your quarrel with me before it is too late." He warned paine as he lowered his blade and put it at ready stance (Basically his profile pic) and walked towards the horror that was paine he tightly griping his Witch Blade.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm

☯☯ Kayakami kept her eyes on him, her long, flowing white wolf tail swishing about behind her.
She saw him puff out his cheeks, as if he was sighing or something, and saying that most people asked him if he was named after the part of the car.
For some reason, it struck Kaya as faintly funny, but she refrained from laughing, not wanting to offend him or anything.
At least Kanakami was probably still asleep, the last thing Kaya wanted was her alter ego taking control and possibly scaring Axel away.
Kana was very protective of Kayakami, and would go to even the furthest extent to keep her out of harm's way, and took much more time to trust new people.
Besides, Axel was pretty much the only one in the school she had talked to so far, even though their meeting each other was a bit...unexpected, she hadn't expected anyone to talk to her at all.
He seemed rather taken aback by her other question, and hesitated slightly, taking a deep breath.
Kaya listened intently as he spoke, saying he had a strange ability to control energy, but he didn't know how to use it.
He added that he has yet to understand the full extent of his power, and that he was here to learn and become more familiar with them.
" It sounds like a very interesting power, I'd certainly like to see how it works," she said, giving an approving nod and a smile.
She tensed up slightly when he asked why she came to Mitomi High, and that she seemed very level to be here.
" Erm....I....I..." she began, not sure how to lay this out to him, she did not like to talk of her past, too much pain, too many traumatic memories...
What would Axel say or how would he react if she just came out and said she had committed an unintentional murder? Well, it wasn't so much 'unintentional,' she had just been protecting her virtues as a female...
But even still, it didn't seem like a subject she'd want to bring up...
" I....mostly came here for refuge, I've...had a rough past," she said, and that was all she was going to say on that subject, hopefully he wouldn't question her further about her past-life.
" Though I suppose I could learn to unlock the full potential of my ability to control white fire while I'm here. I have used it before, in self-defense, mostly, but I'm still a novice at best when it comes to wielding it."
Hell, why not? This was a place for one to hone their skills, both in physical and magical forms, might as well take this chance to learn how to better herself with use of her powers. ☯☯

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Shirtless Codger

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 pm
Paine's smile seemed to get wider, if that was possible. "That prayer will get you killed one of these days. Some people on this plane won't stop to let you say the whole thing." Howling bashees? What a queer and oddly fitting for this fight. "May Morgana watch over your grave." Paine said quietly to herself, continuing her slow pace towards Tal. The flames were a comforting feeling to her, the heat reminded her of the fire at the asylum. Her eyes seemed to rolling to the back of her head for a second, before coming back to look at Tal. she liked slowly walking toward her prey, to see how they act. She swung out a blade at Tal, not really aiming fr anything. "Or give your body to my blade."

(darkie give me one minute to post yours. it's hard doing two really different characters in one post.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 pm
Kaya seemed to be very attentive when listening, though it was kinda new for Axel. The moment Axel heard past, he put his hand up to stop her. "what happen in the past, can stay their. What i remember of my past i would rather it stay there, than follow me like an injured puppy." The analogy was a sad one, but he thought it got the point across. He laughed."Yah, it's no fun not knowing what it does when you might really need it." He scratched the back of his head. He looked Kaya in the eye, well the best that he could. "If you wouldn't mind, i could show you how it work....or at least what i know .....Can i see your hand?" Axel held out his hand to her, if she refused he wouldn't be let down.

(alright that was way better)  

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

zephel693
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:49 am
Tal had always understood the danger of saying his prayer in front of an enemy like that, but that's why he raised his blade he would, and even if he was engaged he would still recite his prayer while he was fighting, it was just the eldar way. It was his way. Looking at the demented girl that most would be creeped out about, he gave her an emotionless face if you could see under his helmet. He was avoiding trying to kill others in this universe in fear of what may happen or the consequences, which was why he didn't swing at Paine first. after seeing that he was in range of being swung at, he simply took a step back to avoid the blade and held out his sword in front of him, facing upwards and the blunt side facing Paine so that her blade could collide with the edge of his. And just as he wanted, the sword stay in place as her blade was cut in half, just like how Talnar would cut through tanks with his Witchblade and his singing spear. He sighed looking at the girl. " Paine, your thought patterns of that of the dead. You do not comprehend the danger you are in right now." He warned her. His blade would tear away at her and possibly kill her if just a small bit of physic energy would channel to her. The point of his blade wasn't to truly cut, for that he would use a regular sword. Witch blades were force weapons so they were meant to channel the wielders psychic energy into the victim to destroy their mind, tear away at their soul, and if it was with daemons of chaos to destroy their existence overall.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:57 pm

☯☯ Kayakami was almost taken by surprise when Axel suddenly raised up his hand to stop her when she had said 'past.'
He spoke, saying what happened in the past should stay there, and that what he remembered of his own past, he would rather it stay where it had to be, rather than following him like a hurt puppy.
It was a rather interesting, and rather sad, way to look at it, Kaya nodded in agreement, she'd rather much have her past stay where it should be, far, far, far away.
She looked to him as he laughed when she spoke of learning how to control her powers, saying it was no fun having no knowledge of what it does when you might need it badly.
" Yeah, I suppose learning sooner is better than never," Kaya said, giggling and rubbing at her arm absently.
Of course, if she could learn to control it better or more so, then at least she wouldn't have to worry about getting into a bad situation and have no way to fight back or defend herself.
Axel then scratched the back of his head, and looked her in the eyes, or, so it seemed like he was.
He said if she wouldn't mind, then he could show her how his ability, the power to control energy, works, or what he knew so far already, to say the least.
Kaya was slightly taken aback when he asked to see her hand, unsure of if she should do this...
But her fascination to see how Axel's power works overwhelmed her temporary moment of fear, and she nodded, " Of course."
As he held his hand out to her, Kaya slowly reached up and placed hers on top, her palm resting on his.
Taking a deep breath, she spoke, " I'm ready." ☯☯

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Shirtless Codger

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:04 pm
[color=darkred]Axel was always happy to start up a conversation with stranger. Often time more when they were female, but that was because his sense usually threw him off. Whether it was a hormonal thing or the fact the girls didn't have a strong smell, he didn't know. His 'i didn't see you there' excuse got him slapped a few times, but it was true.

Kaya's laugh brought Axel out of his own little world. He just smiled at her answer, the movement of her rubbing her arm catching his attention, that was the third or so time she had done that. 'I wonder if i'm making her nervous?' He thought to himself, but pushed it to the back of his head.

Had Axel's ears been out they would have perked up happily at Kaya response. "Alright, then." He placed his cane down, had forget he even was holding it, and carefully placed it on her hand. Axel focused on feeling her energy and started to use his own to highlight it in the real world. A faint glow started to radiant off of his body, they were gold and red. "there we go...."He looked around Kaya seeing her colors, mostly it told Axel what a person looked like, in color. "...your eyes are red, that's kind of cool. Same as those tattoo that cover your face." He was staring openly at her face in particular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paine gave him a sour look at the fact that he broke her blade. This man, Talnar, was a pain being so responsible and good. She brought her arms back to there position around her mid section. "What of it? Your in as much danger as i'm." Paine had started to walk slowly around Tal again.

"Your far from home, not knowing anything about this world. How someone acts towards another, emotions that drive them. You seem to be lacking them, the way you talk.....your stance, You stick out like a sore thumb....." Her voice and demeanor seemed to be more calculating and clinical. Something she picked up at the asylum from the doctors. Paine was reassessing Tal and his abilities. " Your world is drastically different from ours. The fact that you can never return, since our world isn't as advanced.....How will you assimilate?" Paine didn't care if she was making sense, what she was saying was made to make him think.

Why was he here to do? Humans were actors, we all play our parts. We must understand those parts before we can be apart of society. "Do you understand your role in this world, Talnar?"

On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff