The Lord is coming soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Debonair

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:49 pm
Skeleson
It still scares me, not knowing when He is coming. I'm always feeling like I'm not ready and that I'm not completely right with God, though I'm a Christian.

love your God with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul, all your strength, love your neighbor as yourself. the 2 greatest commandments because blessed are those that help others for when we help others it as if we are doing it for god  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:06 pm
junebug217
W33D bot-14
Every night, every time i go to sleep... I started crying and telling Jesus why do we have to die, Life are short.
but i encourage myself that God will be with us all the time, he won't let us go alone, were always be with Jesus Christ smile Praise the lord.

The way I think about death, we will finally meet God, it's not something to cry about, it's something to look forward to, in a weird way. We should enjoy our time here, but Heaven will be full of joy and wonder, ever so much better. In this life we are just soap bubbles compared to what we will be then.

I think about death in the same way. When you except Jesus as your lord and savior, death is something you can look forward too. We may still fear the pain of death, but it will soon pass and we go into eternity with our father in heaven. In heaven where there is no more pain, no more sorrow but joy everlasting. heart  

ButterFlyCross89
Vice Captain

iAmSmoothxD

Aged Gaian

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:05 am
amen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:47 am

Hello! I just came back to Gaia after a long hiatus.
                  I have just been searching around for fellow Christians and most of the guilds appear to be inactive.
                  Is this one still active?

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out