Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
A Drowning Angel and a Blue Savior {Virtue/Reimel PRP} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:41 am
Remiel smiled at Virtue's compliments and shrugged them off. "I doubt I'll be able to keep up with you next time... But the time after that, sure, I'll be able to keep up!" Remiel joked. "Perhaps if I have time to practice climbing on my own. Meanwhile, you can practice swimming!" He turned his eyes back to the river they had been swimming in, and idea forming.

"New goal, Virtue," he began, looking back at her. "One of these days, I'll climb faster than you, and you'll swim faster than me. Sound like a plan?"

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:46 pm
Eh? The proposal caused large ears to flick up, halo shivering as she viewed the male with wide eyes. A smile burst across her face, cheery and sweet.

"Yes~ Sounds like a plan! I'll swim laps around you!" Did that mean he'd see her again sometime? Several times? The way he spoke sounded like he was promising another few meetings! Her savior was not only kind but genuinely enjoyed her company. This sent a wave of joy through her spine. For once she hadn't annoyed someone, and for once she most likely had a real friend.

"You know, I was so excited about getting you to climb that I may have forgotten why we even came up here."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:12 am
Remiel smiled at the vixen before him. At this point, who knew how many times Virtue had made him do that. "I'm looking forward to it," he said. After a moment, he felt compelled to add, "I really love your enthusiasm, Virtue, it's very inspiring. And now I'm very confident that I'll be able to conquer any mountain faster than you!"

The fox laughed, but he had been very serious about that first part. Virtue, as far as he could tell, had the type of personality that Remiel wanted to be around all the time. She was a very positive vixen, and her attitude was very infectious.

Remiel glanced down at the distance he had just climbed, then out past it to the horizon. "Well, that's alright if you don't remember anymore. The view is beautiful and I learned something new. That makes it worth it either way."

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff