Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
In the Oceans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:52 am
Nexan was standing near the edge of the ship, staring at the ocean. She had her arms resting on the edge with her chin rested. The breeze was nice, and she was thankful that she wasn't suffering from seasickness. How long would it take for them to get there again? A couple days maybe? She had trouble recalling. Oh well, as long as it was quick. She closed her eyes, listening to the ocean as she had a moment to herself.

Reno was currently inside the ship, holding his stomach. Much to his dismay, he was correct in thinking that he would be seasick. He was leaning against the wall, eyes closed as he tried not to groan. Hopefully he'd get used to the feeling of everything constantly swaying...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 pm
"Lizz?" Bill asked gently, "Are you alright?"

Loki looked over at Reno and smirked. "Seasick, Reno? you must not be used to travel. I have to admit, its a bit titillating to see you so vulnerable."

Jacob was in his own room, reading a book. His reading glasses firmly on his nose, he decided to try and pay no mind to anyone there.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:42 pm
Lizz smiled turning towards Will, "yeah I'm OK just feeling a little queasy its just a bit rougher out here than I guess I'm use to," taking her arms and wrapping them around his waist "but I'm sure I'll be fine once I get use to it. Takes more than a few waves to knock me down you know that"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:30 pm
Reno looked up at Loki, blushing at his comment and then looking back down seeming embarrassed.

"Last time I was on a boat I was five I think..." He said, giving a small groan as his stomach ached. Uugh, he hoped he would adapt soon... It was so embarrassing to be like this, and Loki's comment didn't help.

Nexan was still in the same spot, eyes still closed as she listened to the vast ocean. She could faintly hear some seagulls as they flew past. She was finally having a moment to relax...It was nice.
( Really small post, sorry. ;w ; )  

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:42 am
After a while, Jacob decided to take a stroll on the dock. He saw Nexan, relaxed and overlooking the ocean. He watched her for a bit before going up to meet her. "It's beautiful, isn't it? Freedom, I mean." He leaned on the railing next to her, looking out to the ocean. He was silent for a long time before he said, "I'm going to tell you something I've never told anyone, Nexan. Will you keep it a secret?" He looked over at her, his deep silver eyes soft and gentle. "I was a slave before. A long time ago. A pampered slave, but a slave nonetheless. It wasn't until I took refuge here that I tasted what true freedom was like." He smiled. "I enjoy seeing you taste that freedom now."

"Oh?" Loki said, and walked up to Reno. "You know what helps with motion sickness? I can show you. Trust me, okay?" He offered his hand to Reno and waited.

Bill chuckled. "That's true. You're the strongest woman I've ever known," he replied, stroking her hair as they embraced. He was so happy they were finally together. "Just take it easy, alright? I don't want you to be sick the whole time."

((We should fast-forward this so we can meet the gang on Curtesia. XP ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:12 am
((okay lol)
Lizz stood on the deck as the ship was being tied up and papers cleared for them to leave the ship. No one wanted off more than she did, the last three days had been hell! She hadn't had a chance to enjoy being with Will or anyone else but her and the toilet had an amazing relationship. Seasick for three days straight she wasn't sure she wanted to go home if it meant more water.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:02 pm
When the boat docked it was late night. Connor had Aaron's number, but wasn't sure he should call. He figured he'd look around the docks first.

"Lizz," Bill walked off the dock near her, close to her in case she needed support. "Are you feeling any better?"  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff