Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

9,950 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:22 pm
Peter nodded and took Michael. "Why do you want to hang out with us so bad squirt?" He asked curiously.

Ethan turned around. "Lance where are you going? WHY are you going. LANCE!" He cried as the human ran off. He would just not tell S.V. the vampire would go charging after him and he couldn't have that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:52 am
Lance kept going. He had to find Baba. He had to ask her a favor. If it would save S.V...

He took out his two swords and turned around, hearing footsteps behind him. "Who goes there?!"

From the darkness came a hissing sound, and there emerged a gorgon. Lance closed his eyes before he saw her. Keeping his eyes closed he raised both his swords; one emanating a burst of flame, one had a slow crawl of ice growing onto the blade. "S-stay back! I'm looking for someone, and I want no trouble."

The gorgon chuckled. "No trouble, you say? A HUMAN. Relax, I don't eat human flessssssssssshhh... Your sword; it holds the markings of the human rebellion kingdom. But how can that be? Since they were all slaughtered by our beloved king. By the help of the dragon and her... Traitor."

"I found them," Lance lied.

The Gorgon laughed. "Then how do you wield them so expertly? No. I know who you are. The traitor. Killed the young prince. You destroyed them all."

"Shut up! What do you want from me?!"

"ME? I don't want anything from you... Do you know why humans fear the dark? Why you feel so uneasy, closing your eyesssssss?"

"I don't want to know. Just let me go."

"Because in the darknessss there is mystery. In the darkness you are alone. With nothing but your own thoughtssssssssss."

Lance was shaking, but he couldn't open his eyes. No, or he could be turned to stone.

"What do you think about at night, human? What is left to you... In the darkness of your mind?"

Lance took a step back. "... I regret... Many things." An image flashed in Lance's dark mind. "But now I have something. It's something I didn't have before. And it came from the most unlikely place. I was given a master, and he has loved me! I swore I would bow to no one, but he doesn't make me bow. He lets me stand beside him, and that's what I want to do for all eternity! *The fire in the sword bursts lighter*

"I must find the witch, and beg for her help, for HIM. For what I have left in the darkness!"

Silence. Warily, Lance opened his eyes to find himself in the middle of a small house. The fire and ice receded, and Lance put away the sword of ice. He kept the fire though, just in case.

Michael looked down. Then he shrugged. "Because... Voices."  

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Pup

13,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:35 pm
Peter raised an eyebrow. "Voices..what kind?" He asked.

Ethan felt VERY conflicted. He couldn't leave his family..but Lance? Dammit!!!! He would stay here but if the human wasn't back soon he was going to chance him down. The last thing S.V. needed was to lose someone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:09 am
'Eeethan!' Vinegar watched Ethan run out, and though he wanted to chase after him, he knew that Ethan would much rather he stay home and protect Michael in case Salcie tried anything. Vinegar looked on and put his hands to the hole in his chest, where a precious jewel lay right beside his human symbol of love; the heart. 'Beee safe...'

Michael looked down, as if he was in trouble. "Um... Uh..." Michael brought his hands to his little tummy, and a light green glow started to shine underneath his white-blue skin.

"What in Almighty..." Salcie looked at the glow with both disgust and curiosity. "What the Hell ARE you, kid?"

"Flower~" Michael replied, taking Salcie's hand and placing it onto his stomach. With a sudden flash, Michael raised his hands to the air and vines began to rapidly grow everywhere filled with flowers Michael had been exposed to in the greenhouse. He laughed giddily like a little kid, even though the Merthage air quickly wilted the flowers and made the vines shrivel.

"Put that away, human," Baba told Lance from behind.

Lance spun around and noticed the old woman, and slowly, he sheathed his sword. "Are you... Baba?"

"I am." Baba replied, "A human looking for me, this is a rare occasion. What does a human want with an old witch like me?"

"M-milady Baba..." Lance bent down to one knee and bowed to Baba in respect. "I wish... I n-need..." He looked at her with sharp, determined eyes. "I need to become immortal."

"No," Baba replied, waving her hand.

As she did, unbeknownst to Lance, rats scurried off to find Ethan and lead him to the house. She knew he was out finding her to seek out this human. That was the only reason she did not cast Lance away immediately. Baba did not like to deal in the affair of humans. Not after what they had done. They lived in fear of what they did not understand. They would not understand how the world truly works. So the rats went on to find Ethan and lead him here, and to learn what this human was trying to do.

"But please! Oh dearest witch, I need to become immortal. I cannot die, not now. Not anymore."

"You are a human who only wishes for power. Is being granted fire and ice not enough? Have you found yourself thirsty for power?"

"No, no that isn't it! Please, please understand. I don't seek power. I have no need for something like that."

"Humans, you only wish to lie to an old lady-"

"NO!... Please... I didn't mean to raise my voice to you, dear elder, just..." He bowed his head again and closed his eyes. He thought about S.V. "I am in love with a vampire..."

Baba's eyes widened.

"But he's in so much danger. There's a darkness; an unnatural darkness trying to consume his heart. Some sort of horrible curse, and its taking him away. My job is to protect him, I PROMISED to protect him, please... If I never die, then I can be beside him forever. He won't have to worry about being alone. He won't have to be afraid, because even if the darkness DOES take him... If it takes him, I'll still be there. I want to be what's left in the darkness, like he is all I have left. The gorgon was right; I am a monster in my own right. I have... I killed so many innocent people. I almost killed Ethan, a dear friend of mine. I don't deserve anything, but... S.V. deserves so much. If he insists on loving me, then it is my sworn duty to never let him lose me. I can't give him away to some horrible creature who only wishes him pain. I can't let him go. Please." Lance fell to an even deeper bow, his shoulders trembling with tears.

"Please make me immortal... For him. Please, great elder..."  

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Pup

13,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:25 pm
Ethan let out low harsh buzzing as he ran which was pretty much his kinds version of cursing kinda. He saw the rats and followed them thankful Baba was kind enough to lead him to the stupid man and also that he had found her because it was more likely he'd be ok. He saw Lance. "Lance what the are you doing you damn idiot!" He shouted getting to him. "Running off like that..do you have any idea what would happen to S.V. if something happened? That damn vampire who was tormenting him is probably just waiting for a chance like this." He said.

Peter glanced in a certain sense of wonder. They of course withered only whatever Ethan and what magic S.V. had used could keep them alive. "How did you do that Michael?" He asked. "I've never seen anyone grow flowers from nothing..except S.V." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:00 am
"Well I figured he would be safe because YOU were there," Lance replied, no getting that his life was the one supposedly in danger. As far as Lance was concerned, he was counting on his immortality so if he ran into that vampire in the meantime, all the better.

"Humans. Always turned one way unable to see the danger behind them." Baba shook her head. "But what you said to me, boy... I will not give you immortality."

"But I-!"

"But I WILL help you." Baba turned around and went to a pot. She started the fire and began pouring water into it. She struggled a bit.

"H-here, let me help you." Lance offered a helping hand.

"You're too kind," Baba replied, sharing a little smile over at Ethan. As if she was sharing a secret with him. But she said nothing as she began humming, adding liquids and powders to the potion.

Lance did nothing but stay quiet, watching and looking for a moment where she might need help.

Vinegar had a strange feeling. He started to head upstairs, a vibration in his chest becoming more noticeable. What?

He took out the precious gem.

It's... Glowing?

Vinegar could almost hear the gem speaking. Or rather, it had an emotion. The feeling of it... It reminded him of the feeling he gets when flying. He kept going upstairs, 'Miiichael...'

Michael heard Vinegar calling to him, but he didn't want to leave Salcie and Peter. They weren't having enough fun yet. He looked at Peter and tried to think of the answer to his question. He couldn't really explain it. He just put his hand to his stomach again. "Flower," he said, "And voices... Um..."  

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Pup

13,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:53 am
Ethan let out a low frustrated buzz. "No YOU. You couldn't fight him all by yourself!" He shouted. The next words about being made immortal made Ethan pause. "Lance..what are you trying to do?" He asked. Immortality always came with a price, a huge one he had done research. S.V. would never want that. Baba said she would help, he looked at her and he trusted her. She had helped him. He gave a soft smile of appreciation because he knew she would do the right thing.

Peter looked at Michael curiously. "Why do the voices say? You can tell us, I'll keep it a secret." He said and he actually meant it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:50 pm
Michael looked almost scared, and looked around, before looking into Peter's eyes. "Save them," he said.

Vinegar knocked on the door, the gem glowing and vibrating quite noticeably now. It worried him. 'Miiichael!' He called out.

After a while, Baba finished up the brew. She took a ladle and scooped up the pinkish liquid and poured it gently into a glass casing that looked like a brooch. There was a small cork that bottled up the liquid, and she gave it to Lance.

"... What... What is it?"

"Its something witches call 'bottled hope.' When you or S.V. are in danger of being lost or separated from each other forever, then drink it. Then not even death can keep you apart."  

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Pup

13,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 pm
Peter looked at him. "Save them?" He said confused. "We..will all try. I can't do much but I can try?" He said softly. Peter went and opened the door. "Vinegar its ok I think." He said.

Ethan looked at the two. "Thank you Baba. Come on..lets get home. Its not safe with that mad man running around." He said urging Lance back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:38 am
Lance looked down at the pendant he now wore over his neck, then at Baba. "Thank you, kind witch. I'll never forget this."

"Eeeehehehe, young man, we all forget in time. But do not find me again for I will not come. My aid is not common for humans and many of my magics will tear you apart. Besides, with your sister watching you your connection with me could get me in trouble."

"My sister?" Lance thought aloud, "She's-"

"Even as we speak, she has her eyes on you, Lance. She never leaves your side."

Feeling uneasy, Lance bowed and thanked Baba again and followed Ethan willingly. "I had no intention to worry you, Ethan. I'm sorry."

Vinegar walked in, jewel in hand, and as he walked in the jewel shone brilliantly, and it vibrated and felt colder. Vinegar gripped it in his fist to look at his son and to the two caring for him.

When Michael saw the gem, he urged Salcie to set him down, which he gladly did. Michael ran toward Vinegar and raised his hand to the fist holding the gem. "Daddy, pretty gem, uh, please?"

Vinegar was hesitant, but trusted Michael to take care of it. He handed Michael the gem. The glow in his stomach shone wider, and the markings adorning his white body glowed. Michael held the gem to his stomach and, with a flash, the gem was gone, the glow the gem illuminated was now in his stomach, along with the former glow. Excitedly, Michael ran back to Salcie, whos instinct was to grab him, and once Salcie came in contact with Michael a burst of wind blew all over the room. It was s gentle gust, but from the root of Michael and Salcie, vines and flowers bloomed in the sudden fresh air, and they lasted. Michael ran to some of the flowers and vines, cradling himself with them, humming in a happy mechanic way.  

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Pup

13,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:08 pm
Ethan suddenly actually smacked Lance over the head. Not hard but hard enough to make a point. "Do NOT run off like that again you stupid idiot!" He shouted. When it came to the vampire and his companion the alien sure seemed to lose his cool a lot. He got them home and shoved Lance inside. "You are staying here. You understand?" He said. "You have TWO people watching you..no running out like a mad man." He demanded. Ethan's antenna twitched, flowers? He run upstairs seeing the..garden. "Wh..what the? What's going on? How did you make things grow without my machine and S.V's magic?" He asked puzzling.

Peter was startled by the sudden growth. "Crap!" He quickly shut all the window closing everything up tight. "W..what do we do? This is against the law..well is it still..gaah we need Blake..now." He said nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:10 am
Lace opened his mouth to protest, but Ethan was already heading up the stairs. He started running up, but decided to get S.V. first. He wanted to make sure S.V. had enough blood. Lance realized he never ate, but he wasn't hungry anymore. He was too worked up. Lance turned from the commotion to check up on S.V. in his room. He opened the door and entered quietly.

'Eeethan.' Vinegar cooed a little, happy to see his love was safe. He agreed with Ethan; they should tell someone trustworthy and someone who could perhaps do something. Blake was the best option. 'Miiichael, come here,' Vinegar said, spreading out his four arms to the boy.

Michael ran up to Vinegar, and when he was picked up, he waved at Ethan, "Daddy look, I made a greenhouse!"

Salcie looked over at Peter, then wrapped his arm around the rabbit's shoulders, keeping him still and close. Peter was right to be scared, but moreso for Michael. It wasn't illegal to grow things, just impossible. And creatures feared change; there were some that may want to either kill Michael or force him into slavery to make nature for their use. Either way, however, Salcie wanted to calm Peter down. "I guess first would be to tell your soft-hearted vampire friend. Since he is the only one who can go up to the vampire castle without resistance. And seeing as I'm bound here I will stay and guard your odd little seedling. What the rest of you do is up to you." Nature made Salcie's power stronger anyhow, so it made sense to him to stay close to Michael.  

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Pup

13,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:08 pm
S.V. woke up in his coffin and opened the lid hearing Lance come in. "Hey what's with all the noise?" He asked.

Ethan went over and hugged Vinegar and his child. "Sweetie that's wonderful but you can't just do that ok?" He said. "If anyone figures out how special you are..bad people will take you away alright?" He said nuzzling the boy.

Peter looked worried his tail twitching and ears bolted up right. He resisted the urge to stomp slightly a rabbit call that mean danger. He didn't like this. He suddenly clung to Salcie when the siren touched him clearly he was petrified.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:51 am
Lance smiled when he saw S.V. "I'm not sure, I came to see you. It sounds as though it's coming from Peter's room, though."

"Bad people?" Michael asked, hugging Ethan back. He looked at the plants which then withered and died. The glow in his chest faded. He Lowered his head, cuddling close to Ethan and Vinegar.

Vinegar knew Ethan was right. He was VERY right, and it wasn't just those in Merthage they would have to worry about. He was scared that 'they' would be coming soon.

Salcie felt Peter cling to him and he looked down at the petrified bunny. He looked at the three aliens a little bitterly, but unlike him, he held his tongue. He knew the vampire would be here soon. He took this time instead to stroke Peter's ears and head to calm him down. "Calm down, Peter. Nothing is going to happen to you." Not if Salcie had any say in the matter.  

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Pup

13,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:46 pm
S.V. got up groggily and fixed himself up a bit. "Sounds bad lets go see." He said heading to the room. "What happened ya guys are making a racket?" he asked. "Is everyone ok?" He asked worried.

Ethan looked at S.V "You MUST see Blake. Michael made plants..all by himself. Without my science or your magic. You have to see him, we need to protect him." He said.

Peter clung to Salcie his breathing quick and panicked but the petting started to calm him down.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff