Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

5,900 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:59 am
S.V. looked at him and laughed. "But if I leave. Where will the humans go to feel safe? There will be no safe haven in his place, no light left here I will simply can not to do that. Ethan has an escape plan should something go wrong. He can get everyone out of here. As for me honestly I will fight to keep them safe the only way they can get away is if I remain. I know what will happen to me but I seek to make my life worth something. Humans do so much more with their short lives the a vampire does with their immortal life doesn't that sound sad?" he mentioned. "Frankly I know it won't even make a difference. No one will remember this place or care about what it stood for but at least for a little while it made this city a tiny bit brighter."

Ethan had come in at this point to watch. Yes he did have a plan he had installed hidden doors and traps so they could get away and had built something for them to get away in. As much as S.V. annoyed him he did not want to leave the vampire behind. He had been saved by him and they had known each other longer then anyone else he wouldn't even know where to begin without him.

Peter continued to sketch and was finally done. "You can move now I have the rough sketch done up now I just need to clean it up and paint it ok?" he said. He looked over at the two vampires. He may of also been annoyed with S.V. but he also did not want the vampire to be taken away.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:17 pm
"Ah- thanks, Peter." She sighed, and relaxed a little. Staying in one spot was hard. She tried still to not look the vampire's way as she loosened herself up.

Blake watched Anasophia as she started moving, and he thought of S.V.'s words. Realizing that S.V. had no intention of leaving, Blake sighed, "You're a fool, S.V. Being a vampire with a bleeding heart. But I mean this in all sincerity... I wish you good luck."  

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Ladykiller

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

5,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:33 pm
S.V. laughed a little and looked at the other. "Maybe I am but honestly I'm pretty well known for my lack of common sense." he said chuckling.

Ethan chuckled softly as well. "Well that's for sure." he said he knew S.V. was just trying to lighten the rather deary mood but the other vampire was right. S.V. attitude was insanely stupid he had himself tried to convince his friend to leave many many times but every time he refused he also said no one other place need him this much.

Flopsy suddenly and rather randomly burst onto the scene literally jumping into the middle of it. "We should have a party!" she cried out suddenly. "A part would make all the fusspot vampires like us more!" she was bouncing around now. "Parties make everyone happy!"

Peter groaned and stood up from his work smacking her one the head. "That's just stupid! How can you think everything is so simple! A party is your solution to every problem as if all of life's trouble could be fixed with cake and party hats." he lectured. "Honestly did you ever stop to think more of the things here can't even eat cake?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:30 am
"A party?" Anasophia asked, looking a bit entranced by the idea.

"I can eat cake," Blake felt he had to correct, "Only it isn't very satisfying, and I get sick after the event." Then he heard Anasophia speak, and he noticed this was the first time he heard her talk. He looked off to the side, then said, "Though I'm not the type to party."

"It would certainly brighten the mood a little, though." She replied, looking like she didn't even notice she corrected a vampire, which under normal circumstances would be a fatal error. "And I'm sure there are things that can be served that... Other creatures can eat." She said, trying to be polite with her words.  

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Ladykiller

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 am
Vladimir wandered aimlessly and idly around. He didn't find the place very interesting but he had just moved here so he might as well get used to it and, if he cannot find anything interesting here, then make it interesting. Might as well since he hasn't anything else to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 am
Flopsy was bouncing around and giggled. "Yaay Party decoration time!!!" she shouted bolt off at top speed.

Peter sighed and sat back down continuing what he was doing. "Someone go calm he airhead down." he said with a groan. "And keep her from destroying the whole bar."

Ethan saw the other run off and followed her in a panic. "Flopsy please no standing on the chairs! please!" he cried out

S.V. smiled and laughed loudly. "If the cheries want a party we shall have one." he said with a laugh completely forgetting how much attention this would probably bring, good and bad.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

5,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Ladykiller

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:56 pm
"Haha, yay." Anasophia with a smile, and that's when Blake noticed what S.V. said before... She really COULD light up a room with her smile. Then he heard another customer come in, and he bowed his head. "Deepest apologies. I just recognized the time. I have somewhere to be."

"Oh, you're not leaving." Anasophia replied, sounding a little disappointed.

"I'm afraid I have to. You see, I need to visit-"

"You're eyes are so green."

"I-... Pardon?" Blake asked.

"Your eyes... I didn't want to mention before but... There like mine."

Blake was silent for a long while, and then said, "Yes, well," and cleared his throat. "I must be off now."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:37 pm
Peter was actually painting now and said enough too absorbed into his work to really talk.

S.V. smiled at the other vampire and laughed. "Shame you can not stay for the party mon ami well perhaps some other time then." he said with a little head bow.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

5,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Ladykiller

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:40 am
"Yes, some other time." Blake replied, and passed Vladimir on hos way out, hiding his face a little, and disappearing into the night.

Anasophia sighed. "Well..." Then she smiled a little bit, "I suppose I was terrified for nothing. He really is a very nice person. Quiet, but nice."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 am
There was a loud strange very startled rabbit like noise and a crash from the room. Flopsy had been so startled by the door opening she had fallen off the chair she was on.

Ethan then cried out. "Flopsy I said not to stand on the chair!!!" he cried out just as the costumer walked in. He looked over. "Sorry sir..uh..she is..clutzy."

S.V. jumped a little and ran into the other room seeing Flopsy sprawled on the floor. "You ok?" he asked. "You know better then to balance on something you can barely walk without falling over." he said chuckling a little.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

5,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Ladykiller

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 am
Anasophia gasped and went over to Flopsy, intending to help. "You should be more careful. Are you hurt? Is anything broken?" She felt so safe here. These people that showed her such kindness. If she wasn't so worried about Flopsy at the moment, she may have cried with happiness, which she was sure a lot of the humans who have once arrived here have done.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:42 am
Vladimir silently watched Blake as he went before looking inside the cafe. "Are you open...?" He asked, his voice polite and kind. The place seemed rather chaotic at the moment. Should I come back later? He thought.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

5,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 pm
S.V. laughed a little, "Yes are are open. Have a seat and we can get you a menu." he said happily

Ethan nodded and went over to get the menu for the other assuming Anasophia would tend to Flopsy.

Flopsy get up and brushed herself off and laughed. "I'm ok! More streamers!" he shouted heading to the closet to get more party things.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 pm
"Ah- Flopsy wait, you should be more careful-" Anasophia chased after Flopsy, terrified that the girl was going to hurt herself. She was so clumsy, but she was so excited. It was nearly intoxicating how excited she was. Anasophia couldn't help but smile.  

Benevolent Rose
Captain

Loyal Ladykiller

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 pm
Vladimir smiled. "That's good. I'd heard this place was good and had to come see if it was true~" He said, taking a seat with a kind smile on his lips.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff