Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Torusa Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:28 pm
Her eyes darted to the bank as he mentioned it, "A robbery? Are the police chasing them...?"

She watched him come closer, looking for her glasses, "Um... no... I'm... I'm wearing contacts today... but why would they question us...? Maybe... maybe we should go..."

Marie was still very confused about the whole incident and Brady certainly wasn't making things any better for her that way. It didn't seem like he knew about any of that. Still, if they were trying to find out who did it, it was best to stay out of the way of the police...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:17 am
"Um... Come on, I know where we can go." Brady took Marie's hand and urged her down the road and he took a right at the second stop sign. He was blushing profusely as he held her hand, but he just wanted to get her as far away from the scene of the crime as possible. "This area's got a high crime rate. You really gotta be careful. Are you sure you're okay?"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:28 am
She let herself be led down the road, sighing as he pressed the topic again. "I'm fine. Really. Why are you so nervous about it? I'm sure the police are doing everything they can..."

Marie glanced around as they walked, not sure where they were going, but trusting Brady to guide her. She wished she knew what was going on with him. It was so strange.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:46 am
"Well, I dunno. I heard a big explosion. Is it so bad that I worry about you?" Brady replied, letting her hand go. "Oh, before I forget, I didn't get your number last time," Brady said.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:58 am
It seemed like there was more to it than that, but she felt it probably wasn't worth continuing to pry. After all, he didn't even know she was there, did he? She didn't even know she would be there...

Sighing softly, she shook her head. "I guess not..." She still didn't think it was all that simple, but she wouldn't chase it. When he mentioned her phone number, she laughed softly and dug through her bag to find a pen and paper, "I suppose you didn't..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:39 pm
Brady beamed. "Great! Uh, I thought about you a lot. Not in a creepy way, just, you know, 'wonder what she's doing,' kind of... Well you know, just normal wondering, um... I liked our date- or was it a date? Its okay if it wasn't um..." He was blushing hard and looking at her, then looking away.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:43 pm
Seeing him blush, she giggled slightly. Goodness, that was adorable. He was so cute when he was nervous like this. This was different from the other nervousness, though. This was the same nervousness he had when they met. Giving him a soft smile, she nodded, "I was wondering about you, too... maybe we can have a real date this time~"

She really didn't know much about Brady, other than his name, that he had his friends James and Bruce, but she wanted to get to know him. He seemed so sweet and he was just adorable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:11 pm
"R-really?" Brady brightened up a bit, "I mean uh, I dunno... I'm quite a busy man. I could probably fit you in I dunno how about lunch right now at my place?"

It was at this point, she'd hear a ribbit in his pocket and Brady tensed.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:59 pm
Marie smiled, hearing him try to play it cool. Well, he wasn't very good at that, was he? He was still so nervous, but it was adorable. "I'd like that."

The little sound from his pocket made her look at him questioningly. "It sounds like you've picked up a little friend..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:06 pm
"Oh that? Heh, it was nothing."

"Ribbit"

"Sssh, Mikey!" He hissed, and tried to play it cool, but then a bullfrog head poked out of his pocket. Brady blushed. "Now I know what you're thinking, but he isn't gross, he's just my pet. He's washed and well-kept, I promise."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:17 pm
She knew she'd heard something coming from his pocket. Another sound, oh, she'd definitely heard that. And now he was talking to his pocket. Something was definitely going on.

As the little head peeked out, she squealed childishly. Such an adorable little frog! Kneeling down, she reached over to lightly stroke the little head. "He's adorable! How could anyone think he was gross?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:19 am
Brady cleared his throat, looking down in a bit of shock. "Um, most girls do... That's Mikey; my... Pet."

Mikey let her stroke his head and he made a couple more ribbits. He then hopped over to Marie, landing on her cleavage.

"Ah- Mikey! What are you doing, you can't-" Brady threw his arms out without thinking, grabbing Mikey and pulling him back, having groped Marie to do so. Once he had Mikey up to his chest he realized what he did. 'Aw geez Brady, come on, say something to smooth this out!' "Guess Mikey thinks your tits are comfortable. I don't disagree... I mean, that was supposed to be a compliment, I'm not trying to- I mean..."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:25 pm
Marie smiled, giggling as the little frog croaked at her. His sudden jump earned a surprised gasp from the girl, but it did little more than startle her. She adored the little creatures and would never wish to hurt them. Especially not one who'd managed to get someone else so attached. It seemed so rare to find anyone who didn't hate the little dears. She'd barely noticed as Brady had grabbed her, more concerned for the frog than anything else.

As he began speaking nervously again, she raised a brow at him. Any other girl might have found that just horrible, but she knew he was trying his best. Smiling, she shook her head, "How about that lunch, hm?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 am
Brady looked at her, frozen. His eyes were wide and his mouth seemed smaller in comparison. He expected a slap or for her to yell 'pervert' or something, but she just... Kinda... Ignored it.

"...Okay." He finally said, after slowly getting over the shock. "What-uh... D'you wanna eat?"

This was the Twilight Zone.

It had to be.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:43 pm
She laughed softly, "I don't know. I'm fine with anything, really."

The woman didn't mind going to eat, but really, she was just glad to see her friend again. He was so sweet, such a rarity these days. It was wonderful to find a man who didn't seem to be focused exclusively on sex. So many seemed to be only interested in that sort of relationship.

"Though, I thought the offer was dinner at your place~" Marie was a bit eager to learn more about Brady, sweet and nervous as he was.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff