Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Ackrland Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:29 am
Cappy eyed Jeremy's hand, frowning. Despite her disliking towards society and those in it, it felt tempting to accept his hand. However, she looked away and huffed firmly.

"I'm fine! Tch." She insisted, crossing her arms. Due to her hair her facial expression couldn't be read, but she was obviously trying to seem tough. She trudged through the sand begrudgingly, hands clenched tightly.

Clara continued to follow Grodin, trying to catch up to his side.

"Where's Rochelle?" She asked with concern, stumbling in the sand again. Rochelle was a centaur or something right? That's what she could tell from what Jeremy said anyway. Centaurs are cool!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:25 pm
Jeremy could tell she was lying, but still, he tried to respect her wishes. "Just let me know when you need me."

Jeremy then looked over to Cappy and was about to tell her he didn't know when he noticed a Phisket tied up near a tunnel in the sand. "There," Jeremy pointed to it. "It looks like Fahim's Phisket. I'm sure he might know, since he's known this place better than me."

Grodin saw the place. "This is where they imprisoned me... The maze... It used to be here. This... This is where I died." Grogin rushed to the tunnel and waited for Clara before walking in. Especially because he couldn't seem to go far from her.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 pm
Clara's eyes seemed to sparkle when she noticed the Phisket. A chicken horse thingy! She walked up to it, fascinated. She wanted to pet it but didn't know if it would bite her or not. She learned that lesson when she tried to pet a stray dog once.

"Clara! Back away from that!" Doug said to her as he caught up to the group. He looked to Jeremy. "That...whatever it is ain't dangerous is it?" He asked, gesturing to the Phisket.

Clara frowned at her father, then looked back to Grodin. She approached him, noticing that he seemed to be waiting for her.

Cappy remained behind the group, shifting uncomfortably. She glanced to the Phisket, staring at it. She couldn't connect to it like she would with wild animals. This desert was messing with her powers, she noticed...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:28 am
Jeremy looked over at Doug. "Oh, no, Phiskets are very well trained creatures. They're made to be very difficult to steal, but also very friendly to non-threatening beings. Besides, this is Fahim's Phisket. She wouldn't harm anyone." Jeremy pet the Phisket's long neck and it made a strange purring/chuckling sound as it brushed on Jeremy's chest with its head. Jeremy chuckled.

As Clara got closer, she would notice a man just outside of a hole in the ground. It sounded like he was talking to himself. "I know but he isn't here. Well what's that gonna do? Look, I took you all the way out here, the least you can do is give me a break."

Grodin made a grunting sound, and then he gasped. "Rhochelle... Rhochelle!" He screamed.

The man looked over at Clara and got up quickly. "Uh-oh, a kid in the middle of the desert. She's not a ghost too, is she?"

"Don't be ridiculous-" another voice came from nowhere, and little by little, an image faded in beside him of a horse body and human torso. The horse body was peppered two different colors, though the colors were unknown. She had long brown hair braided to one side, and she took a few steps forward. "Wait... Grodin? I can't see-is that you, Grodin?"

"Rhochelle?!" Grodin's gruesome cow muzzle grinned and he ran out toward Fahim and the fading in image.

The image came fast toward Grodin, and when they met at the middle, they embraced, yelling each other's names and making sounds of tears that had waited centuries to be shed. "Grodin, my love! I thought I would never see you again!"

"Oh Rhochelle, my dream mare, my desert princess, I've thought of nothing else but to see you again!"

This scene would only be seen from Rashid and Clara's eyes; the two that were cursed. To everyone else, it just looked as if two complete strangers were staring at each other.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:02 pm
Doug raised a brow.

"Huh. Never seen anything like it." He said, cautiously approaching the creature as Jeremy pet it. He was about to reach out to it, but noticed that Clara had ran into the tunnel.

"Clara! Be careful!" He yelled, moving to follow after her.

Clara watched the scene between Grodin and Rochelle, her eyes shining and a large happy smile growing on her face. They found Rochelle! He looked so happy! She was very glad for the both of them. Grodin seemed so sad before. She cupped her cheeks in her hands, still smiling ecstatically. She didn't notice the man who had been talking to Rochelle just a moment ago.

Cappy stayed where she was, arms crossed as she slouched slightly. She didn't say anything, tilting her head downward so as to avoid the glare of the hot sun. She missed the shade of the towering trees back in her jungle, and the moist air.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:34 am
Grodin and Rhochelle looked to Cappy and to Rashid, the two of them puely happy. Grodin bowed lightly to the young woman. "You elped us come together. Human girl named Clara... You and I will always remain great friends. Thank you, thank you so much for bringing us back together..." The two began to fade now, until there was no more Rhochelle or Grodin.

Rashid blinked and snapped out of the view of the two ghosts reuniting and fading. In its place he saw a young girl. He had to rub his eyes to make sure it was no mirage. "Hey. Little girl. What are you doing in the middle of the desert?"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash