[PRP] Up to Par (Hoaka x Wayra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
Hoaka was just finishing up a patrol of the lands, it was late at night and everything was in order. The pride lands were very quite with most of its members sleeping. The large purple lion feeling as if things were going quite well, decided to take a short rest under a tree near one of the pride's borders. He wasn't going to sleep just rest his paws. He kept his ears perked for the sound of anyone who might be moving around, or intruders.

Hoaka was enjoying his new home quite a bit. He enjoyed listening to the sights of the females in the pride, and was quite proud to be one of those who was here to protect them, keep the blessed individuals safe.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

There was one other figure in the night, moving silently along the edge of the boarder like a pale ghost, both seen and yet not as her iron-grey fur blended into the moonlit silver hues of the landscape. Crimson eyes wandered the vista, relaxed and at ease as the pale female padded along the path. She could scent one of the pride, one she knew only in passing but had not yet had the time to meet properly. He was new and one of the Defence Commanders, but that was the sum total of her knowledge about him and while she had set off on this silent walk intending to simply stretch her legs and take in the soft atmosphere of the night, the chance meeting with this newcomer was not unwelcome.

The older female was in fact one of the six Ikhansela members, one who watched over the pride, protected and guided them, offered advise and reassurance, and sometimes when it was warranted.. a harsh tongue. Wayra was in fact the most powerful Seer the pride possessed, even more so than their exalted Kabaila'umbikezeli, the High Priestesses. Yet the strength of her powers were well matched by the strength of her character, and it had been her patrolling the land's boarders several seasons ago, she who guarded them from ill-tempered rogues. Yet age forgave no one and she had reluctantly left the stress and rigour of the Icala'phaths rank to advance to the position of Council, taking on a more advisory role within the pride she so loved.

Yet still, the lioness frequently left the safety of the mountain top in order to walk the pride's outer boundary, surrendering herself to the wild call of life that still sounded in her veins and within her soul.

As the shadowy figure drew closer to where the current Vikela'phatha was resting, she moved off the path and into the full silver light of the moon, letting it pick her out in the darkness that whispered around them. Having been a warrior herself, she knew better than to sneak up on one of them.

"Good Evening." She called softly in her low, husky voice. Pausing a few yards away her crimson eyes picked out the far darker form of the lion within the shadows. Her tall, iron grey body was still well muscled from her lifetime's training, crimson eyes and obvious experience easily singling her out among the other pride members, even a newcomer would have heard of the council members and been told what they looked like.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 am
Hoaka noticed the other moving though the pride lands too late, or at least too late for his tastes. He was dissapointed with himself that he hadn't seen the grey lioness moving towards him sooner, he scowled himself in his head for not being more observant. It was silly of him to have taken a rest.

The large purle lion got to his feet quicker then most would think possible for a lion of his size. "Good evening" he said in return. It was to his shock that he saw what he was sure a council member walking towards him. It wasn't often that the council members came down from the mountains, and of course Hoaka would never go up into mountains, unless he was called to hel with a matter. Hoaka didn't figure himself important enough to go up into the high alltitudes where the most important members for the pride lived.

"My name is Hoaka," the lion told the female. He was sure that she already knew who he was but he was trying to be polite as possible. "I am one of the prides Defensive Commanders." he bowed slightly to her. Hoaka had never really interact with the higher classes of the pride and specifically the pridal members that were very strong seers. He wasn't sure how he was suppose to act.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Crimson eyes watched with amusement as the male hurried to his paw, yet the expression wasn't one of maliciousness or ill-will, the elder lioness possessed the wry amusement of an old commander regarding the younger blood with the advantage of hind sight. "A pleasure to meet you, Defence Commander Hoaka. Be at ease, I am merely out wandering, for this is such a pleasant eve I could not bare staying inside." Dipping her head just slightly in return she smiled. "I am Wayra." Offering her name though not the title she officially wore, she was not the kind of lion to push her status on anyone unless it was needed, yet the weight of power and responsibility sat easily on the lioness's lean shoulders like an old, favoured fur.

"I take it the lands are quiet?" She asked as she glanced around, automatically taking note of the area even though it was not her job any more. "How are you finding your time here in the Intaba'umbikezeli?" Turning back to him she enquired politely, her voice warm and naturally husky voice.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:32 pm
Hoaka took a seated position again listening to the lioness who told him to be at ease. The way she spoke made Hoaka believe she must have at one time been a commander, she knew the speak. "The lands are indeed are very quiet. Not even many of our own lions are you to enjoy the lands they must all be tuckered out."

When she asked him how he was enjoying his time here in the pride a smile game to his face. From the moment he had set foot in the pride Hoaka had known it was his home. That is was where he was meant to be, this was where the gods wanted him. "Ah the pride is my life, the fact that I get the privledge to watch out for those who are blessed by the gods means a great deal to me." Hoaka's cheast swelled with pride. "I always felt that something was missing from my life, that is until I got here."

The large purple lion turned his head up towards the sky, watching the stars dance. "You are one who was born here right?" Hoaka asked her. He always wanted to know more about the pride and the best way to find out was to ask the ones that had been here all their lives.

[IC] Intaba'umbikezeli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games