Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:10 pm
And open for posting now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:24 pm
User ImageName: Does-Bite-Hard (Bite or Jaws for short)
Birthdate:
Rank: She's first rank material but she's not very nice so if you think a lower rank would make the pack a happier place than it's up to you. Though, personally, i'd love to see her the leader. Would be rather fun.
Job{s}: tbd?
In Character Color: mediumpurple
Pet Link{s}: Quick-Quick-Slow (Dance or QQ (CueCue) for short)
Pet Type{s}: Eaglehound
Profile Link: I don't have one. But I can work on one.

But for the purposes of joining I'll write out their profile here.

Bite liked to hunt long before QQ came along. But she had found it increasingly difficult to hunt with hooves and not paws. She'd already been actively looking for an owlcat or lynx to become her hunting companion when she found this half dead creature in the woods. She did not know what he was and would assume he's an only. Finding others would intrigue here. Especially if we assume at least someone knew about such large creatures before. Anyway...whatever happened to Q before is not certain but we're sure his eyes did not glow red before. Taking pity on him, which is unusual for Bite, she nursed him and cleaned his wounds and packed them with good mud to heal. Now he sticks to her like glue. And has become quite useful. Just the companion Bite needed. He's loyal to a fault and a handy, handy hunter. He even seems to not mind Bite's newly hatched children and plays babysitter. Which is good because Bite isn't the greatest mother.

Bite herself has been know to be harsh, rude, brash and biting. But, like QQ, she seems to be loyal to those she likes, trusts, and accepts.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 pm
So far, Rank is based solely on hunting skill, i.e. Rank 1's are top hunters. So, like it or not if Bite's among the best that's where she'll be. Though if she gets outa hand Deathscape won't be against some head butting.

Right now there really isn't a leader. Once we get more applicants we can figure out a way to pick. I dunno that I really want Deathscape leading this tribe. It's a great idea and I'd love to do it, but I fail at any kind of fight/battle/hunt RP.

As for jobs they are semi permanent in a rotation kinda way. Also, possibly, Rank determined. So if your Rank 1 or 2 then most of your jobs will center around hunting or protecting the territory. Ranks 3 and 4 would be everything else, except Rank 3 which is basically hunters in training so they'd get extra work? Also, while a Rank 1 or 2 Kimeti has no obligation to do more then the hunting and or protecting, no one'd stop them from doing any of the other jobs.
Anyway it'd be something like for Rank 1 and 2 on hunt days those jobs centered around hunting are the ones you do. Non hunt days you do the other jobs you signed up for and/or were assigned.
Ranks 3 is the same plus filler to help Rank 4.
Rank 4 does all the non hunt related jobs there are.

I hope I didn't confuse you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:14 pm
xD I get it. But I think it's because I'm half dead.

I would like Bite be a rand 1 or 2 Hunter. She love, love, loves to hunt. And like I say, Q ain't a slouch in that area either.

What do you think about making Bite's kids honorary members if you want? I don't know about Trance yet, but i know it would please Bite to no end if at least one of her kids was somewhat useful.

...i was thinking about something else...but it lefted me...

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:43 pm
Kids are always welcome.

Rank 1 sounds good.

Feel free to post it if it comes back. I'll be back Saturday to reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 am
Bite has a matching Lynx now. This would mean that lynx's would have to be accepted into the pack because Bite would not give up her pretty lynx willingly.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 pm
We should set up an RP. Or even do an informal one here. So long as the hound(s) and lynx(es) in question can get along it'll be cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 pm
Yush!

Maybe RP in the thread would bring people. And i need to make a banner or something and put it in the sig. Drag people. I really like the idea of this pack.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:42 am
Okay, I'll come up with something and post it then PM you.

I was also thinking of leaders. I don't see Deathscape as a leader here, recruiter, hunter and maybe trainer of young. I also kinda don't wanna pick a leader. So I was thinking maybe after we get a few more (like 5 Kimeti including Bites & Deathscape) we could hold try outs with some non canon rp where each member takes a stab at leading the pack in a hunt. We'd need some unbiased judges, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:05 pm
Trance is now an official member. He gained a lynx through a breeding of his mother's lynx. Being raised around Bite he would have learned how to hunt and enjoy it.

I hear tell of another member coming in potentially from that lynx breeding too. n-n

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers