Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horses, horse pets, horse 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Usdia, Seathi & Mers Only Lover's Rock Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Submit

Vistada

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:03 am
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.
Soquili's Name: Eun
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: He's almost a year old * D*.. (I'm almost 23!)
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Eun is a very shy and socially awkward Usidia. His family is a set of ninja-trained usidia, yet Eun can't grasp the nature of it. At this stage in life, Eun has been thinking about quitting his family's 'job' and work a living doing something else. Though he is afraid that his family will disown him even though they make fun of him for his inept ways of ninja-ing.
Eun is a very good hider, even though he is a fail!ninja. But doing other things is just not his job. At a very young colt age Eun had mastered the art of hiding, his favourite game had been hide and seek with his siblings because he always won. He is young at heart once you get through the scared aspect of him. He enjoys the simple things of life; since the harder parts tend to make him spiral out of control. Deep down as well, Eun does have the spark of a ninja and at times it will show through. But he'd rather love than hate. He has it in his mind that love is easier. (Thus why his symbol is the heart)
I seriously think he'd be an awesome little artist or crafter.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? He's not.. Though I think he'd probably want someone very stable. He's a young male :>. Maybe someone younger too?
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I have no limitations. Besides the fact I don't think he could maintain being around someone who is a jerk to him?
I think it'd be fun if he got with a warrior lady smilies/icon_razz.gif. Or someone tougher then him. Or a Ninja -shot- cause that'd be funny.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferred. Flings would make Eun antsy.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? I would like both. Really. I am really, really very attached to him.
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me :>! I can give you my AIM and Skype
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Mare's Name: Keetah
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post:N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Keetah is energy. She is innocence and cheer. She bounces when she talks and greets everyone with a cheery 'Hi! I'm Keetah!" She smiles as easily as she breaths, though there are those who wonder if she breaths. After all, when she speaks, it is a stream of words that seem never ending. She understands that others seem to have a hard time dealing with her, but she tries not to let that down. If you give her a chance, she'll show you the wonders hidden in the world around her, from the shiny colors in a newly wet rock to the joy of romping through wildflowers. Though she comes across as simple, she has a keen mind, but chooses to embrace life with all her heart, letting the problems of the world pass around her without letting them change her.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Keetah isn't looking. She mostly wants to have friends, but a friend who became something more would be fine for her. Mostly she's looking for someone who can see the beauty of the simple things with her.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No evil! No one looking to hurt her or force her to see and accept the darkness in the world. This is not to say she may never grow and change, but I don't want that plot from a mate.
Fling or Lifemate?: I prefer lifemate, but because of her nature, it would be easy to justify flings.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I prefer RP but would be okay with background and a little rp.
Breeding slots left: 4/4 [though she should get to max stats through rp and then 5/5]
How do you want others to contact you?: PM works best, thank you.

LydaLynn

Bashful Bunny

LydaLynn

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:30 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Mare's Name: Cladina Stellaris
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Cladina loves her family in the mountains. She enjoys wandering the mountain paths and loves flowers. She understands math on a fairly intuitive level, thanks to her father. She wonders what the rest of the world is like but hasn't quite managed to convince herself to leave her family and find out.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Someone who loves her, and whom she can love, as much as her parents love each other. She's looking for a family of her own and understands that might mean leaving her family in the mountains, but would expect to return and visit with her mate and children.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No evil, no one who wants to use her. She's looking for love and has seen what it looks like. She's has a solid foundation of logic and deduction and isn't likely to get swept up without thought.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RP and/or Background
Breeding slots left: 4/4 [5/5 if rped]
How do you want others to contact you?: PM works best, thank you.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Mare's Name: Mintireo Kisses
Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is ovepowering at times, often using her charms and looks to get what she wants. She is never afraid to speak her mind and when you are doing someting she doesn't feel is right, she will tell you outright. If you don't stop, she will probably try and make you. Mintireo isn't afraid to confront others or her fears. Being stong willed is simply in her nature.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Mintireo needs someone who is willing to let her be free, but will be there when she needs them. Someone who is sweet and understanding, even though she can be a tough dame to handle sometimes. Someone to tame her a bit would be worth having as well.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No evil. Someone colorful, or another candy like Soquili would be awesome.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RP is preferred, but back plotting won't be completely turned away.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

~Twilight...Angel~

Eloquent Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Team Jacob 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Eloquent Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Stallion's Name: Sounansha
Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Sounansha is someone who enjoys being outside and going on small adventures. The beach itself is one of his favorite places to be. He enjoys swimming, or just chilling in the sand. When something happens, he jumps at the chance to help those in need, though it would have to be something important. He doesn't sweat the small stuff and expects others to view things the same way.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? He would need a mare who is of like mind, enjoying exploring the woods, or a nearby island.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No evil. Another Nixie would be loved, but not needed.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RP would be preffered, bit if you are only avaiable for back plotting, it can be considered.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces