Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Usdia, Seathi & Mers Only Lover's Rock Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Submit

Chibi Hige

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:02 am
This Soquili is uninterested in plots.

Please note, I am looking for someone who will be able to start entering in unedited slots only, but immediately.

Soquili's Name: Sugar Skull
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's morbid, but friendly. Kind of weird, but not evil or mean.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? Something that would go together aesthetically. Would adore another SugarSkull colored Soquili, but not required.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Female usdia and usdia sub-breeds
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) No, breeding fling only
Breeding slots left: 3/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Max  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:26 am
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Soquili's Name: Soairse Irving
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A member of the pirate herd, Soairse spends most of her time in old wrecks hunting for treasure along with her father and uncle. She's got a keen sense for knowing just were to look for hidden goodies and takes great pride in that fact.

She can be a bit forward and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She's also a bit of a risk taker and isn't afraid to do what others are afraid to do.

What is your soq looking for in a partner? She's not looking per se, but if the right stallion or mare came along and blew her out of the water she'd be all for it. She won't leave her herd though.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: Edits would be nice since she's got some, but not required. Should look nice with her.

Fling or Lifemate?: Life/Love preferred. No size limitations, her herd is very open concerning mixed couples.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, I will then talk to my co who has 1st/3rd breeding rights. I am the primary RP'er though.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out