Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Usdia, Seathi & Mers Only Lover's Rock Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Submit

Teh Roarie

Tricky Pumpkin

13,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:50 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Soquili's Name: Mola Mola
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
Describe your soq's personality/interests: My gorgeous, fun loving and more than a little too much laid back sunfish. Spends his days swimming and avoiding danger. He likes to find beautiful places to sit and watch. Much more of watcher than a talker, but he is friendly and likes others.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? I'm pretty sure Mola is mostly uninterested in sex or species and more interested in personality and compatibility. I know he has lots of love, he's just so laid back and lazy that he could probably give it to just about anyone.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Aquatics plz. Mer. Kelpi, Nixie or Seathi.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either or Lovemate or whatever.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I like I RP but I also see the usefulness of Background. I will jump right in if he's perfect for something you need.
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM @ aroarinthedark or Skype @ teh-roarie
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months

*It should be noted that I have only one pair to try for in breeding atm. So someone paired with him could go into slots almost immediately.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:34 am

Soquili's Name: Chinook
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post:
N/S
Describe your soq's personality/interests: chinook is in a word DRIVEN. Slack isn't something does or allows. Being a small business owner that's a good thing. She does everything on her own always has and dreams of retiring one day knowing she made a name for herself both in the sea and on land. There's nothing she can't do if she puts her mind too it.
Doesn't have a temper but she also doesn't have time for jokes.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? she is looking for a mate who would help her and admire her for her independence. Hard workers only.
Any specific limitations/requirements?:
IC not really other than no one lazy.
However OC I would LOVE to pair her with someone colorful especially blue or teal.
Fling or Lifemate?: either smilies/icon_smile.gif
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)
Either is good with me but there must at least be a little background.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM smilies/icon_smile.gif

AllSummedUpNJazz

Profitable Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Celestial Requiem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:15 pm
Soquili's Name: Mariselle
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: -
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Mariselle is a little looney. She lives her life in the graveyard and claims that she was actually raised by ghosts. Her attention span is incredibly short and she often wanders off in the middle of a conversation, not out of boredom but more because she can only focus on one thing at a time and usually something more important than chatting has crossed her mind. That something is usually an ingredient for one of her strange rituals.

Honestly, she's too scatter-brained to take notice of anyone unless they stuck around for a while. And if she has taken notice of them, it most likely means she's become attached to them. Enough to notice for a moment if they disappeared before getting back to business anyways. She is more likely to notice someone who looks a bit strange or unusual, and will probably be very vocal about how strange or unusual they are. She really is lacking in the social skills department but that's not much of a concern to her.

What is your soq looking for in a partner? She's not. But if there's someone who will put up with, or even join in her strange rituals something could come of it.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Not really.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either or
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) If there's any plot, it would be background stuff, I don't have the time for RP right now. But I'm really not too concerned with having much for her.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:32 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.
Soquili's Name: Illareth
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Illareth enjoys being in her own little world she is an introvert. Perfectly content to be by herself just enjoying her own company. Her parents thought she didn't know how to speak as did everyone else.
Eventually she grew up and moved away from her parents and took up residence in a large tide pool. She never left and spent every day in lonely bliss. That is Until chinook came along. Chinook became trapped in Illareth's ride pool for much too long due to an unusual tide.
Thanks to that fateful day the only being currently in existence that Illareth will talk to is chinook. They travel together and she works for chinook getting things while chinook actually minds the shop.
Now this does make for difficulty when it comes too RP so be prepared for a three soq RP if you want to get anywhere.
Unless she's drunk. Drunk Illareth is a very different seathie.
What is your soq looking for in a partner?
illareth would be 100% okay with being alone. However chinook is dead set about changing that. She will be looking for someone smart and quiet perhaps a little shy and sensitive for her best friend. Not to mention handsome!
Any specific limitations/requirements?:
I would like RP or at least a plot.
Fling or Lifemate?: Whatever happens happens.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) either

AllSummedUpNJazz

Profitable Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:01 am

Soquili's Name: (Princess) Shirahoshi
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: Here
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Shirahoshi is...for lack of a better word, kind of fragile. She gets easily upset and cries at the drop of a hat. She takes any sort of yelling, raising of voices or anything similar as an attack. This leads her to believe she did something wrong, regardless of it was being stern to protect her or even someone else. She just can't handle raised voices well. She also tends to just tear up and start crying to show any sort of emotion, even happiness. She is also very naive, innocent, sweet...childlike in some ways.
She doesn't leave her home grotto much and thus knows little about the world. She's curious and would love to learn more about the other animals and Soquili, but needs someone to draw her out, show her it's safe and teach her. Though many early ventures may lead her to being over-stimulated and break down.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? She needs someone that will be kind but stern when the need comes. Someone protective and gentle, that will love her, teach her, help her grow and come out of her sheltered bubble of the world. Someone that can...get her to grow up in a sense. At the very least be able to handle emotions and others better without breaking down every time.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Another Mer would be preferred but I'm not against a kelpi that will be able to spend the time deep in the water with her.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferred - Just know that any breeding attempts will be in the master CC or big breeding events where more than 2 couples are allowed. I'm trying to clear up my backlog of couples.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either/or is fine, if we RP it'll be slow...life kinda sucks for focusing on that sort of thing full time atm.
Breeding slots left: All of them
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:20 am

Soquili's Name:
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
What is your soq looking for in a partner? Someone to use. Sambo is a two face deceitful kitty-cat. His only goal is to create an army of beautiful and dark-minded offspring to create mischief and mayhem. His first two daughters are his greatest joy. They are both beautiful and and just as deceitful as himself. He's looking to create more. Sambo would like to seduce your mare, make her think she loves him, be the kindest most wonderful mate of she's ever known until she conceives and births and then make off with as many baskets as he can in the night, never to be heard from (by her) again. Unless of course she's of a dark mindset also. Then he'd be want to work out a mutually agreeable arrangement.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Mini breed required. Sambo has a penchant towards other quilin, the unsual, other dark beings and anything that looks, smells or acts like a cat
Fling or Lifemate?: FLING (Lifemate only possible if a dark-minded mare...maybe)
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either. Background is great because life. But I can and will RP.
Breeding slots left: 3/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM aim @ aroarinthedark or skype @ teh-roarie

Teh Roarie

Tricky Pumpkin

13,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

~Lady Kanna~

Invisible General

17,250 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:20 am
This Soquili is uninterested in plots.

Soquili's Name: Daria Jane
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Spunky. Daria isn't one of your innocent little flowers, she'll let you know what she wants and when she wants it.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? Someone to enjoy her time with who isn't just innocent minded.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Mini male, edits would be nice, but not required.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Backplotting is fine, don't have time for full on RP though.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me please~
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Soquili's Name: Blake Irving
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: Here
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Blake can be a little self centered and greedy, especially when there's shiny things involved. He's a member of The Grail herd and a treasure hunter along with his brother. The two of them work as a team, but wouldn't be opposed to another helping hoof around. He's also not above doing stupid or absurdly risky things.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? Nothing overly clashy. Otherwise open for anything. She can either love and leave or maybe they become friends afterwards. He's got LM plots afterwards.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: None.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either.

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Stallion's Name: Phantasm
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Phantasm is...well odd. He likes to pick and choose who he speaks with mainly because he is afraid he will weird them out or sometimes he just observes others from afar.
He fears rejection and others thinking he is some weird medical experiment or something.
His mother and father don't have the weird random mutations that he does and it makes him wonder what he is exactly.
His spiked tail is good for a offensive or defensive weapon, but he isn't threatening enough to use it as such.
Maybe if the situation called for it he would. Then his neck...it's something he can't explain and something he can't ignore.
It's a second mouth with dark mist that just seeps out from time to time.

Other then that, he tries his best to stay out of the radar.
He likes being unnoticed and rather...invisible.
He tends to drift towards the weird and bizarre because it's what he thinks he is.
His confidence is lacking even though he doesn't care what people think of him.

His two little friends, Ghastly and Haunter, have a personality of their own.
Now that he is grown and they are around him at all time he never really feels alone.
Ghastly, who he named Specter, and Haunter, who he named Wraith, were always there by him.
Specter is very laid back and is the more intellectual of the two.
He is all about thinking things through instead of just going in gun-ho about it all. Wraith on the other hand is the opposite.
He is all about doing without thinking and loves scaring anyone he can. Though sometimes it backfires thanks to Specter.
They are both a part of Phantasm that he wouldn't trade for anything.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? He isn't really looking per say. Though I think the mare would have to be able to handle his oddities and his two 'friends' that follow him around everywhere. But pretty much this is open-ended. I don't have a particular mare in mind for him.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No one evil
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I would prefer both, but I am fine with background or even simple OOC Rp.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM only
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Soquili's Name: Carthage "Devin" Brooks
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: here
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Devin is a fairly neutral kind of stallion.
He is adventurous, curious, and friendly of course.
He just doesn't really care if something is right or wrong to society.
If he feels it's right he will do it and face the consequences.
He doesn't like to fight or cause violence, however, he will if threatened enough.
He prefers verbal communication or at least some form of discussion that will help move whatever conflict he has in another direction.
He is a pacifist after all.

With that being said, he is a giant flirt.
Be believes he is a casanova among other sea creatures, but he doesn't let it get to his head.
He is pretty down to earth and knows he has faults no matter how good looking he is.
So yes, he flirts with mares and likes to compliment them a lot, but he won't make a move beyond that.
He believes firmly in love and relationship, so he won't just throw himself at someone else.
He is a hopeless romantic.
He is always looking for that perfect love story with a happy ending.

He likes to collect things especially colorful shells.
It's something he likes giving to mares or even children he comes across during his travels.

He is helpful and pretty honest.
If you ever need something done or need any kind of help, he is your stallion.
He will try his hardest not to let you down especially if your a pretty mare.
Though if he does let you down, and your a mare, he will feel terrible and try to make it up to you.

He loves to sing.
He has quite the voice, but he is a little shy about it.
So not many have heard him sing before, maybe foals, but that is it.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? Don't really know. He probably could get along with a variety of mares so I don't really have anything specific in mind for him.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Nope! I'm open to anything.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Both
How do you want others to contact you?: PM only

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Ladykiller

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items