Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Feline Elder

15,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:17 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Lady Saga Snaerblod

Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post:
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Saga is one who is as gentle and tranquil as a spring breeze.
Unlike her sisters, she has no interest in battling or bloodshed.
She avoids conflict like the plague.
Instead, she is one who has a diplomatic outlook and tries to calm things down by verbal means.
As the High Priestess of an entire Herd, she holds the lives of her Tribe above herself and considers each of them her family and equal to her, despite her status.
She loves to be around foals, and is not without trying to love on smaller Tribe members if they give her a reason.
She is easily amused, though her humor is not always all that funny - she tries!
You will never see Sága in battle, nor will she trouble herself in becoming angry - that's what Yrsa is for.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? While not really looking, it would be interesting to find someone who would sweep her up in the crazy bits of love she would never expect after her run-in with Erebus and him breaking her heart.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: None. Paws or claws would be nice, but not required. No evil creatures though.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either, dependent on plots.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either, but one or the other is necessary.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM firstly, then AIM.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:29 am
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Mare's Name: Arytha
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Despite her appearance, Arytha is a very gentle sort, tending toward soft-spoken words.
She is not without her strength, but much prefers a slower, thought out approach to any situation.
She loves easily, but is naive in the ways of the heart and tends to shy away from close contact.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She's not looking, but would love to have a companion.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: None.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either/or.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Maybe? Not set.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  

Mewsings of An Angel

Feline Elder

15,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:47 pm
Mare's Name: Cameo
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Cameo is a sweet, gentle and delicate mare that can sometimes take things a little seriously. She doesn't know much about the world and soquili and seeks to slowly learn more. At the moment very naive and easy to manipulated if one sought to use her. She sees the goodness in others and seeks to help those she meets. Sadly, she can get emotional over small things, whether it be expressing herself or simply feeling emotion for another.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? A stallion that will be there for her, perhaps help her get over some family problems. Someone that won't mind her tendency to be overly emotional and clingy(once she's gotten to know him). Perhaps someone that would even be clingy with her too. I'm just looking for her happily ever after!
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No Evils Please..
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate Only
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) With her, Both. But we can discuss! <3
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm or aim iceangelfeather
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:24 am
Mare's Name: Druscilla
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Druscilla isn't one to hide her opinions, and is a very straight forward, go get'm type of mare. Her over-confident nature will sometimes get her into trouble, but it's that kind of reaction that she loves most.

She travels the lands with her grandfather, father, and brother as a "knight", tho with her the title is used loosely. Half the time she's the one starting the problems that the others need to help solve, so it's unclear if she's being helpful or not.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion mare? A lady (no limitations on size/breed; everyone is welcome!) who will either go with her on adventures, one who could provide some type of grounding for Dru or a bit of both!
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Females only - sorry boys, she just isn't interested.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either or.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Light aim rp is preferrred, but I'm perfectly fine just working with a plotted background.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

Painted Moose

Bright Kitten

LOLTERNATIVE
Crew

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Mare's Name: Isilme Taure
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Isilmé is a wanderer by nature - something she picked up in
her childhood which she spent with her father and brother searching for her
mother - always walking, always wandering. She's a little guarded - having seen
the evils of the world and having the one who is supposed to love her and be
there for her leave her as soon as she was born into the world. While she's not
all sunshine and rainbows - she's kind enough and won't be downright rude to
anyone.

She's independent and stubborn as a mule; though she'll never admit as
much.She's not afraid to voice her opinion and she's not afraid to stand up
forwhat she believes in, even if it means stepping on a few hooves.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She isn't actively looking and she wouldn't fall for a specific gender. This would take her by surprise and likely start as companionship and then develop into something more. She may get spooked but will come around eventually. This will stop her from searching for her mother.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No one evil. No one with mental issues (voices, split personality specifically. She's afraid of it because of her mother).
OOCly i would love edits and naturals. Nature (leaves, flowers, trees and such) inspired soq are love! I would prefer no aquatics or kalona.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (letmestayawhile)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Mare's Name: Atlas
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is a good, pure hearted soul that seeks nothing in the world but to be happy. She loves her family, above all. She did have a first love, but that ended in flames, and then a stallion tried to use her to make babies so you can say she is hesitant to fall for anyone.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? I'd like someone she clicks with, is attracted to--like that head over heals attraction--from his looks to his personality. Someone who is more of a leader would be nice but not necessary. Sweet and loving is all she really requires.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Not really. I prefer natural-tones, though because she is not a pure natural, favorable colors would be loved.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Plotting. I love love loooove to plot, and Atlas is very special to me so I would like to do light aim RP--but it will be mostly background plots.
How do you want others to contact you?: AIM or PM is fine.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Max  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Mare's Name: Arcadia
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Arcadia is strong both physically and mentally. She generally gets what she wants because she works hard and she expects others to also work hard. She is a Dino queen and she feels it's part of her duty to protect and provide for other dino's . She also has a dry wit and loves to laugh and play.
What is your soq looking or in a stallion? Well she's open to both males and females. She's not ready for a mate as she see's her duty as more important. Most likely she would enjoy a companion she can trust and who can make her laugh. Or if you have an interesting idea let me know i could see a variety of stories happening.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: EDITED mane is a must. Interesting wings might be cool or all clawed or pawed feet but those are more of a plus. Other dino's are also a plus. Mostly I'll be looking for something that won't clash with her coat and has no beaks.
Fling or Lifemate?: fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) well since it's a fling background maybe a bit of rp later on but I'm currently really busy. Also if you don't do either just let me know.
How do you want others to contact you?:pm

Also i already have two edited pairs trying in breedings so this would be for the larger breedings slots or an occasional planned ahead breeding entry.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:23 pm
Mare's Name: Rime
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She looks down on those she deems unworthy of attention/Those born with everything.
She considers herself better than those around her due to earning everything she has. She was not given a good life but earned it and she believes others should do the same instead of complain and give up.
She is steadfast and loyal though to the end most give up when they first speak to her.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Just someone who can get past the roughness and wont be chased off by her temper.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No
Fling or Lifemate?: Either Or
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I am not much a rper anymore so probably background with little Rp

Yeonn

Eloquent Shapeshifter

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:56 pm
Mare's Name: Miyuki
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Miyuki like her sisters can be really fierce but she is also a healer. She has two sides with her the fierce snow spirit and the peacemaker/healer. She tends to speak softly and plays the peacemaker between her sisters. She is really nurturing to those she cares about and she takes great pride in her profession. Miyuki is really ladylike and elegant.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She prefers females.The majority of soq she's lived around have been female so she prefers being around female energy though she would consider a male soq if they were a healer or had more of a feminine side.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Edited hair is a must. I would like her to find a breeding partner with paws or a fluffy tail. Those are not a must if i like the offer. Ice themed soqs are also a total plus and other fox themed soq or canine soq would also interest her.
- Also the soq cannot have mostly red or orange marking or coat color and they cannot be fire themed. Most members of her old herd were killed by a fire elemental herd. Also any foals would have to visit or spend part of their time with her herd, This doesn't have to be rp .
Fling or Lifemate?: either.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) background . This semester I'm super busy and stressed so I will not be rp till after Christmas. My school semester ends Christmas eve.
How do you want others to contact you?:pm
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:27 pm
Trying something out.

Mare's Name: Qeshti
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Qeshti is as her the color of her coat suggests. She is a feisty spitfire of a mare with a devil-may-care attitude. To say that she is impulsive is an understatement as she's generally the one in a herd who'll leap first and ask questions later. Many might see her as foolhardy, but Qeshti just wants to have fun. Thinking things through takes too much time and effort which tends to ruin the fun in an endeavor. In her mind, it's definitely best to act first and seek forgiveness later than to ask permission.

Although her attitude can be off-putting and tiresome, those who are able to get close to Qeshti see a completely different side to her. They see the gentle, supportive, protective aspect that she keeps hidden behind that brash demeanor. Fewer still have been privy to the knowledge of her insecurities. Perhaps the most obvious of these is her klutziness. A more accident prone individual has never been walked the earth. She has even developed a flare for theatrics due to the sheer number of accidents she has. Despite such troubles, be they physical or mental, Qeshti's endeavors to remain optimistic and rarely stays down in the dumps for any length of time.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Stallion or mare, all Qeshti really wants is someone who will be a voice of reason for her antics. She doesn't want someone who'll tell her "no" all the time, but someone who can keep pace with her and discuss the situation (whatever it may be) with her. A foil to her that enjoys her company and loves her for being herself.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Mini or full sized. Male or female, though she has a heavier leaning towards female. Edited or unedited. She's pretty much open to anything except evil Soq.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lovemate or lifemate.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Can either do RP or background. Though, be warned, it can take me some time to reply to RPs if that's the chosen route but I do my best.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM on here please.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Rebel Flame

8,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

SkyDragono

Eloquent Seeker

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:54 pm
Mare's Name: Damia
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Damia was born with a sense of entitlement that her father tried to teach her not to have, but she wouldn't listen. She's stubborn, and sees herself as better then others. Things should be provided for her, she should be first in line, that kind of thing.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Damia is looking for someone who will worship her.

I on the the other hand want someone in the more evil nature as a plot point. Her looking down on everyone will get her in trouble. Maybe it's someone who acts like he will worship her, but is only wanting to use her for foals, idk. I just need evil.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No good Soquili at the moment, though at one point I will be looking for a more permanent partner. And no tenticles please.

Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Can be rped or not how they meet. It's up to you. smilies/icon_smile.gif
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:19 am

Mare's Name: Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She isn't very trusting at all. Standoffish, honest, and gruff best describe her. She is a runaway princess that cannot go back to her homeland and there are attackers after her. She was never into the princess life anyway. (Still deciding if I want to even custom them or just leave it backstory). She is a warrior and that is all she knows. She isn't emotionless or dead inside, but she does hide her emotions very well. She feels hard for those she cares about once you reach that level with her. Right now she is traveling with my priestess mare Omni, but can come and go when she pleases.
Mind you she is still a work in progress. I need to work on her character a lot more so please bare with me.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion mare? Someone she can trust and someone who will travel with her. Also someone who isn't afraid to flee at a moments notice from those chasing her.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Cat paws only and it has to be a mare. Sorry, but I'm a bit of a stiff when it comes to mixed feet with her.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lovemate (We would have to work on plots and how things would go)
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Both

***Side Note: I will edit in more later when I work on her character more.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

SkyDragono

Eloquent Seeker

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:18 pm
Mare's Name: BatiBat
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Bati Is Evil. Anything that is done to her, she will repay you back 10 fold. And all of it is bad. She learned from her father, and 'wrathful' certainly covers her.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Bati is only looking for good genetics to pass on. She likes foxes and cats best, but if they are genetically sound, any walker will do. She will not deal with any weak or nice Soquili, as she will tear them apart, as they are not worth breeding with.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: Walkers only. Cat and fox walkers preferred, but not required. Would like some edits.

Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Can be rped or not how they meet. It's up to you. smilies/icon_smile.gif
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:32 am

Mare's Name: Amaranthe Yori
Image of Soquili: waiting on cert
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Yori as she will start to go by is a very kind mare with a love butterflies and admiring flowers and nature as a whole. She had an overbearing perfectionist mother until she realized how twisted those views were. Yori wasnt better then any other, she wasnt perfect. She almost lost her one true friend before realizing that. She has since been reunited with her father and brother and has taken up fighting to be able to protect herself and those she cares about. She loves her family dearly and sees how happy her father is with her 'step-mother'. She feels empty still, something is missing from her heart but she isnt sure what that is. She does have physical weak moments having a blood issue, her tears run red as well giving the appearance of bleeding, but since starting training she finds her stamina and strength getting better.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? NO EVIL not in the slightest, rough around the edges sure. Someone that could be her sparing partner perhaps or even just one to support her. Not necessarily a knight maybe just a knight of the heart. Im really open and not sure what im looking for for her.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Again no evil, no skinwalkers. Paws are awesome as are claws, but def not required. Maybe minor edits like some hair, but again if they work they work. She won't discriminate to gender either, love is love. I may be picky as she is very special to me.
Fling or Lifemate?: Would really life partner but she MIGHT fling maybe....
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Would love plots and could work in many maybe...would like rp and background, but at least background
How do you want others to contact you?: pm or aim stormflower0426
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3months or till found  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items