Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Mares Only Lover's Rock - Come See The Pretty Ladies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74

Quick Reply

Submit

Devil NightShade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:38 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Mare's Name: Dolly
Image of Soquili:/img]

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Dolly is currently a mess, she's isolated from her children and most of the world in general. She's a heavily guarded soul that doesn't bear the scars of her past well. She has the potential to become a kinder Soquili or to go farther down a dark path, it all depends on who she ends up with and how plots go.

She has a superiority complex seeing Soquili with wings being better than their counter-parts that lack them, currently in her life deep seeded fear and trauma have left her almost violent when it comes to dealing with any wingless soquili that comes to close without warning or to quickly for her tastes.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion?
Any specific limitations/requirements?: She has a bias against wing-less Soq, but she could go for a non-winged breed with good enough plots.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either, though LM is preferred.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? A little bit of both. I'm just supper slow at the RPs
Breeding slots left: 3/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:54 am

Mare's Name: Jourdinet
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Jourdinet is one to play games with feelings and emotions, but deep down she does have a softer side to her. Her judgement of character has lead her to believe that those around her are always out to get her, and treat her as bad as what she treats herself. She likes romance, however, and tends to rely on love and relationships to get her through.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She could be looking for two things. One would be someone who treats her badly and turns her even more dark, or another is one to bring out the good in her, and make her realize things aren't as bad as they seem.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I don't mind at all! <3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either!
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background if anything.
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please! I don't bite. <3
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:33 am

Mare's Name: Du'an
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests:

Du'an is a mare adept in her chosen craft; listening to the "Spirits" and carrying out their bidding. She believes that the Spirits have chosen to allow her to hear their whispers, and her cunning mind pieces together the remnants to discern what they desire. She thinks of herself as a physical tool, a connection between the Spirits and the natural living realm.

History:
Her parents were kindly Drafts who were puzzled by their daughter's eccentric ways. They were not the particularly spiritual sort, preferring to devote themselves to hard work for their two-legged companions in return for kind words and adept grooming. When she came of age and informed them that the Spirits bid her to leave her family home, they were a little concerned for her safety but confident that her physical strength and skilled mind would protect her from the world's ills. They said goodbye, hoping to see her again come spring.

Du'an now wanders the lands, helping those who the Spirits guide her to and setting in motion strings of good will and good fortune. Strangely, the Spirits have yet to ask her to do anything that would go against her pleasant nature. She has a keen mind, and her parent's kindness, paired with the relentless drive to interpret snippets of conversation in a language only the Spirits can master.
Perhaps it his because her Spirits attached themselves to her when she was young, finding some trait they liked in the young mare. Though she believes in the Greater Spirits, unless they are entirely benevolent beings she knows that she hears the whispers of Lesser Spirits... who perhaps translate the desires of the Great Spirits.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She's really... not.
Either they would have a natural connection (maybe your stallion has an intriguing personality trait that would interest her, or is unique in some way- even if he is only unique because he is mellow or kind all the time), or we can have her believe that the Spirits told her to make his acquaintance/pursue him/brought them together.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No limitations or requirements.
I generally would lean away from any plots that involve abuse or other things of the sort, but her character is such that for once I would allow evil or darker-leaning plots instead of pure happy and joy.

Drafts, Warhorses, Regular-lines, everyone and anyone is welcome. I'll be looking mostly at personality, or the willingness to develop one if typed bios aren't your thing. Aesthetics will be considered because she's special to me, but please don't assume that I won't like something: I usually will. smilies/icon_heart.gif
Fling or Lifemate?: I prefer Lifemates, but she could actually Fling in-character and so I am open to those as well.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I'm been a pure lurker lately. I'm willing to RP again if it's important to you, and we can keep it going, but when responses slow down I tend to fade away again. I'd actually love to have another RPed couple, but because I am realistic when it comes to my own time I will accept Background-only... I do plan on having her parents commissioned when I can win a slot, so they'll be around for interactions as well someday.
(Undertone: Bring me back. emotion_smilies/icon_facepalm.gif )
Breeding slots left: All. (Not maxed yet, so 4/4).
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:12 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Lockes
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Lockes is and always has been a perfectionist. She wasn't everything to be just right in her life, and if anything is out of place, and isn't immediately perfected, things will become very nasty, very quickly.
Of course, being around other Soquili can sometimes be difficult for her because of her habits. It's as though the other Soquili don't realize how disorderly their lives are! While she spends hours a day making sure that her bedding is neither too stiff nor too soft, others just leave their bedding unchecked and sloppy! It's madness!
Madness... What a lovely word that is. It's something that other Soquili use to describe Lockes whenever she "snaps". She never remembers what she's acted like, but occasionally there are witness reports, or a whimpering survivor will tell her what had happened. It seems as though the normal way that she lashes out is through beheadings. How gruesome! Still, so long as the error is corrected, is it really all that bad?
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? While Lockes isn't actively looking, here are two types I'm looking for. The first is a patient, warm-hearted stallion, who would try and bring out the good in Lockes, as well as try and keep her from the path where she kills another if their mane has a single split end. (It is in this scenario which would most likely become a lifemate arrangement.)
The other is the complete opposite of the first. This stallion would be manipulative and chaotic, taking advantage of Lockes' habit to "snap" whenever an imperfection is thrown her way. Depending on the circumstance, he would either have her around until he grew bored of her, where he'd throw her away like an old toy. (In this scenario, it would definitely be a fling.)
Any specific limitations/requirements?: It's not a requirement so much as a bonus. I really like winged Soquili, whether they're Wind, Kalona, Alicorn, Angeni, or Flutter.
Overall though, I'm looking more for personality than I am at the breed of the stallion in question.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either, depending on the personality of the stallion. (Evil - Fling; Good - Lifemate.)
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Guild RPs are nice, especially for looking for her lifemate! However, depending on the offer, I can do background as well.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

11,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Mare's Name: Alestra Saito
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Alestra is a very aggressive and highly intelligent mare.
She doesn't mess around and is completely serious with everything she does.
Being segregated by most kalona, she grew a strong hatred for her own breed as well as everything else.
She is in no way a purist. She hates them most of all.
She won't hesitate to attack if you annoy or bother her.
She is a loner by nature so she doesn't stick around others for long unless she plans on making them her meal or pet.
Other then that, she lives a fairly solitary life and she likes it that way.

She is manipulative and cold-hearted.
She will use whoever she needs to in order to get what she wants.
She will even make you believe she cares about you.
She doesn't really care about anything except for her brother, but they got separated years prior.
Other then that, she only cares about herself. She is selfish to the core because that is what she was raised to believe.

She can't be reasoned with.
Stubborn and completely fixed on her own ideals, she is a mare that doesn't listen to others very often.
She likes to do her own thing and live by her own rules.
If you get in the way then you simply become something she has to take down.

She is evil.
A part of her use to be good and see the light in others, but spending so much time with her brother killed that side of her.
Now she is a bloodthirsty killer.
She kills for fun and sustenance. She has no problem torturing another individual or keeping them as a pet simply to push them around.
She shows no remorse and has no reason to.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She honestly isn't looking for weak stallions. She would prefer if they were strong and could give her a strong brood since she won't tolerate weak children. If talked about, I could see the stallion being her pet for awhile and then after the kids, she simply abandons him. It depends on what is discussed.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Kalona preferred or someone of equal strength. Evil is a plus, but not required. Or someone she could push around and let her do what she wants to them.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling strictly
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Both.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (If you have it)
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 am

Mare's Name: Ah'Uaynih "Ahni"
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: [url=]here[/url]
Ahni is a very passionate mare with ambitions to match. She's fiery and determined and loves to get her way, and will lie if that is what it takes. She's not a fighter though, and is more apt to run from conflict than turn to face it. She's deceptive and has a silver tongue and will try and sway an enemy that she is of no threat or is useful or something to that effect. She's not dangerous per se, and can be even kind at times, but her goals and aspirations always are her forefront concern.

Ahni would prefer someone who can help her in her endeavor to get revenge on those who killed her family. A feline inspired stallion would be amazing as she has a major fascination bordering on uncomfortable. Personality is not a major issue, good or evil may apply. Ahni could become the servant/slave/underling of some vicious creature, or fall in love with a more kindly creature.

Any specific limitations/requirements?:
None really. :3

Fling or Lifemate?: Preference to lifemating, but will totally do a fling if the plot is good.

Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) A bit of both. I work a full-time job, so replies would be slow. But if you are OK with this, then yes!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM firstly, then AIM or other messengers.

Mewsings of An Angel

Magical Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Magical Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:26 am

Mare's Name: Moonsong
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: [url=]here[/url]
To put Moonsong bluntly: She's a self-proclaimed badass. She is determined and stubborn to the point where she can be foolish. Danger doesn't bother her, in fact the more there is, the more excited she gets. She is a Champion of her herd, protector of those within her extended family. With family and friends, she is much more gentle and quieter in temper, but with a mischievous streak with her sister Sunsong.

A stallion who is as determined and strong-willed as she is would be ideal, however I also envision a calmer stallion who could bring her back down to earth and calm her down.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: None at all. I prefer complimenting colors, but all may apply!

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only. She. like her mother, will mate with one stallion and be loyal to him.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) A little of both!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM initially, and then a messenger.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:50 am

Mare's Name: Nemain
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Copy paste from plot thread:
Loyal... to a point - From a young age she understood that it was her duty to fight for the herd, to die for the herd. That as a kalona she was to uphold the beliefs that kalona were to be feared and were above all else, and that if any were to disagree they were to be taken down. She also knew, while still very young, that she did not wholly agree with the alpha and protector. As she has aged and witnessed many a senseless battle and needless death her loyalties to the herd have weakened. Nemain has always been one to give her loyalty to the causes and those she believes are deserving of it, unless she sees little to no point and does not believe, then her loyalties are soon severed.

Conflicted - The herd is all Nemain has ever known, raised by her grandfather from a very young age, her parents the victims of a skirmish between the herd and a herd of lessers. Her grandfather taught her much, a staunch believer in the supremacy of kalona with a general disdain for lessers, though not quite the savage hate of some. The death of her parents sowed the seeds of doubt in her mind, she began to question her loyalties to the alpha and protector and their decisions. The knowledge of a building coup piqued her interests. On the one hoof she felt duty bound to tell the alpha, but on the other she felt a certain tug, a pull towards their cause. But this was her herd, she could not betray her herd, betray the alpha. Yet with the death of her grandfather during one of the battles between the kawani, she now knew what she was to do. Rebel.

Proud
- Nemain is proud of what she is, of being kalona. She knows that they are an impressive race to be admired, to be feared. Though she does not hold the same disdain for the lessers as others in her herd did. In truth she shows only the barest of interest in them, paying them little mind. The outright hatred some bore for the lessers, as well as the lengths they would go to destroy them baffled her. After all, they often had no prior conflict. So why the needless chaos? To spread fear into the hearts of all with the mere mention of kalona? There were other ways to achieve that.

Calculative, calm, yet vicious - Nemain is not the easily angered sort, rather she is one to keep a level head in battle or in an argument. She feels blind rage often leads you to a disadvantage, or worse. A calculative mare who tends to assess a situation before choosing to dive in, finding ways to twist it in her favor and make an enemy stumble into her trap. In battle, and sometimes out of, Nemain exhibits a cool savagery and a collected viciousness, something you'd be wise not to be on the receiving end of.

However, since the split of the great kalona herd Nemain has changed somewhat in regards to her prejudices towards what she and her herd considered lessers. Having met a number of different soquili, her prejudices have since dwindled. Although she remains still a little rough around the edges. But she does have her pleasant moments, she can sometimes even be rather charming.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion?: (Lifemate or Lovemate) While she is not necessarily looking at the moment, Nemain would definitely like someone she would consider equal, not necessarily someone of a like mind but certainly someone who is not afraid to challenge her, but someone who genuinely cares for her, and she for them.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No skinwalkers or purely evil soquili, morally ambiguous is perfectly fine.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferred, but a plotted / multiple flings is also welcome.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Both rp and background would be delightful. However, at the moment I'm a bit busy with college and thus will likely be rather slow in regards to rp replies.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM and AIM, please.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months.  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items