Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Mares Only Lover's Rock - Come See The Pretty Ladies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Quick Reply

Submit

Uta
Vice Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:13 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot & RP.

Mare's Name: Ruax
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ruax is a peculiar mix of light and dark. On the one hand, she was raised to be strong, fierce, protective, and good -- her father's go out and travel the world as knights, doing good deeds, and saving others from the wicked. On the other hand, wickedness does run in her blood. There is a darkness within the mare that she tries to hide -- not only does she eat meat, but a small part of her revels in the kill more than she should. She enjoys the art of the hunt, and when she's not trailing her fathers or keeping an eye on her sister, she is out trailing game and preparing for her next attack

This mare is incredibly independent -- she is aloof for one of her father's is insanely protective. She hasn't gotten out much in the world, but a small part of her is curious about what might be beyond her family. What is out there in the world and where is her place in it? She knows she can't stay with her father's forever . . . much as they might argue otherwise!

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She's not really looking but I'm open to suggestions! She hasn't had much experience, and any stallion hanging around her is likely going to be interrogated (and chased off) by her father. Still, she's open to anything at this point. . . I could see her with someone good, or someone darker. I think a friendship plot could be fun, if only because she's never really had any friends outside of her sister. An enemy-turned-lover, someone wicked to bring her down into the darkside, someone good to pull her out of it, someone as twisted in appearance as herself . . . another fire soq? A nightmare? I'm pretty open.

I'd just love to get her a good story!

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No skinwalkers, otherwise, hit me up!

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? RPed but don't mind some plotting between RPs. I just don't want someone to quit writing with me as soon as we lifemate them or they have kids or something.
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or IM (CrimsonSlush)
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot & RP.

Mare's Name: Lailah
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Lailah is incredibly rambunctious and precocious. She is very active, energetic, and loves to charm anyone she sees. It's difficult for this mare to stay still, and she is often out travelling, seeing the world and soaking up everything she can. She thinks she's fearless, and thus far, she hasn't backed down from any challenge or road block her way.

Additionally, Lailah is a lover of love. She is absolutely a die-hard romantic, but has no qualms with ardor and sensuality. She falls in love as easily as she falls in lust, and is the sort of mare that has no qualms flirting with anyone. She can find beauty in any mare or stallion that crosses her path, and isn't one to shy away from passion.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Lailah is open to mares and stallion, of all shapes, sizes, breeds, and color. That being said, she believes that she's simply in love with love, and couldn't possible settle with one. There's so many out there that are easy to love and be loved by . . . that being said, she dreams of being just like her grandpa Guilien and grandma Luca -- to have a bit of an open relationship, yet maybe find someone to return to from time-to-time. Someone who understands.

That being said, that's simply what Lailah THINKS she'd like. I'm open to anything. I think it would be fun if she could find someone who kept returning to her, or she them, and she finds herself finding The One. I'd be open for her to have a variety of flings and find a lovemate. I'd be open for her to be part of a dedicated poly group. I do want her to find someone(s) to return to from time-to-time, if not fall in love with completely.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No skinwalkers, otherwise, hit me up!

Fling or Lifemate?: Either -- open to Lovemates too. At this point I'll be open to stories and seeing how they get along in RP.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? RPed but don't mind some plotting between RPs. I just don't want someone to quit writing with me as soon as we lifemate them or they have kids or something.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or IM (CrimsonSlush)
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  

Uta
Vice Captain

Shy Mage

Tsunake

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:41 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Mare's Name: Eris
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Clever, assertive, and wielding a sharp tongue, Eris is no delicate flower. She is ambitious and proud, living for herself first and foremost. She is uninterested in bending herself for anyone, especially for something as silly as love. Love is something for children, or so she believes, and she intends to leave her mark on this world one way or another.

Though she can be cruel, she is not deliberately so. She likes to keep people at a distance, and will not hesitate to lash out with words if she believes they are coming on too strong. Distance equals safety, and Eris prefers to hold everyone at an arm's length.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Someone strong enough to handle her personality without crushing it. She's looking for an equal, and would not appreciate someone attempting to tame or break her. While Eris isn't exactly looking, she's not above using a strong stallion for their genes so she can instill her ideals in her offspring.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No skinwalkers.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background, most likely!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:48 pm

Mare's Name: Sarai
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Sarai takes no lip from anyone, male or female. She's a free spirit, wild in some sense, and plays by her own rules. Her heart is pure, though she can be quite fiery, and her temper is a fierce and ferocious thing to behold. Sarai has no respect for those who bully the weak or less fortunate, and is something of an unexpected rescuer if she happens to spy any such happenings from the skies!

Sarai doesn't believe she needs anyone but herself, and is quite happy being on her own. However, she can admit that there's something appealing about having a companion to share the skies with...

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? A stallion who can keep up with her, first and foremost! Sarai definitely has a chip on her shoulder, thinking herself above most others. She likely wouldn't even pay attention to a Soquili who didn't have wings of some sort.

In truth, what she needs might be the exact opposite of what she's looking for! Hit me up and we'll see.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: A winged soq of sorts!
Fling or Lifemate?: Either.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background, most likely!

Tsunake

Bloodsucker

Tsunake

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:55 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Era
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Era is a mare filled with dreams and hopes, though this often comes across as spacy and airheaded. She dreams so grandly of the future that she does not often think of the present or even the past. What happens, happens, and Era often does not think things are worth dwelling on.

Her life has been one of comfort, and Era has not experienced the darker side of the world, though she has heard of it. Wandering away from her family herd, Era has decided to see how her own story plays out.

Her personality is still a WIP, but these are the basics!

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Era has fantasies of true love, pure and simple. I, however, am totally game for love that is much more complicated--or better yet, not even perfect.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: Nope. Hit me with your best shot.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either!
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Preferably background, though I'd love to RP if it's a particularly engaging idea!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Mare's Name: Lior
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Lior is very chipper and full of life and energy, taking after both somewhat energetic parents. She loves meeting new faces and making new friends and is a very loyal and loving girl and will never turn away one in need. She is daddy's little princess too and she loves her family more anything than anything, no matter how odd and sometimes awkward it is. She is a little odd herself sometimes as she sometimes sees things differently then others and far from normal.
It first happened when she was a foal and saw a large twig to be a big snake that was after her trying to eat her. Not till it had been broken had she been able to see it as it really was. It doesnt happen all the time but her imagination just really does run away with her at times, but it doesnt stop her even when she does get odd looks she'll just go on with her day and just laugh it off. Somehow this also strengthens her own want to be a hero and her desire to save others and help those that need in any way she can. She is really a 'little prince' at times and even will call herself a prince and she is going off to save a damsel and the world. She truly has a kind and golden heart and is not afraid to say what's on her mind and is always there to lend a hoof or a shoulder if its needed. (She does also speak with a slight 'lisp' having a forked tongue that is found to be very odd, but she doesnt think on it as its her...just who she is.)
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She isnt, but if romance or what have you finds her then great! She is open to anyone anything, she is not one to discriminate, just one who finds her pretty or interesting or entertaining.....if she floats their boat lol
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Hmm, she wouldnt willing go with someone down right evil, but she would be one easily manipulated or fooled if one saw some use for her. Someone else like her that may be a little different, maybe twisted, or just 'colorful' lol
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling or lifemate Has one fling in works currently
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) rp is slow so at least plots, but either/or/both
Breeding slots left: 3/4 potentially
How do you want others to contact you?: aim stormflower0426 or pm
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Max or till someone found  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:59 pm

Mare's Name: Rayne
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
Describe your soq's personality/interests: back gound
Rayne was raised by another name in another land. This land was a desolate one and the strong only survived. Her father was a proud Kalona with a secret he thought he would take to the grace, but in his last years his mercy and 'soft side' was shown. A wounded Uni stumbled upon their clan, her horn broken and instead of shunning her a way he talked the elder into into letting her stay, as a slave. She knew of what the stallion risked for her and a love bloomed. When the clan elder died and passed the title to him he thought it safe. He slowly brought to light their relationship since she was now with child, but she was not well received. Before she was to give birth the clan revolted and threw the stallion out of power and chased them further into the desolate wilds.
The couple survived and the mare went into labor, but their complications and she died almost taking both fillies with her, but the grace of the gods they survived. The stallion vowed to return to his rightful place so his children would be protected. A kind wanderer came and helped him with the girls and helped plan his return. He did return and challenged the new leader and the second and none questioned him. He brought his daughter in and they were protected, reluctantly.
Rayne was groomed to be the next leader, but when her father suddenly died everything changed. They were beaten and chased out, her and sister were both badly injured but her sister had been ganged up on. She was weaker and looking more like their Uni mother she was hated more. She did not survive her wounds.....now Rayne has found her way to the land her father said her mother spoke of...she is tormented by her past and thinks she could of done more and she now searches for her purpose and place in these new lands

She abandoned her birth name, feeling unworthy of it. As she crossed into the Kawani lands rain began to fall and she felt as the rain did, fallen and broken as she hit the ground so she took it on as her name. Will she ever see the rains true purpose?

Rayne is gruff and may appear hostile and solitary on the outside. She is tormented by her past, especially the recent past and her anger she may express outward is more anger she has at herself. She feels she brings her father shame for being unable to save her sister. She still grieves and longs for revenge but is unsure how to start and she knows she will need help. She does occasionally hunt small game for food and hates fish and loves berries. She has a soft side for kids but right now she sees her happy past in them and it pains her greatly. She really is a lost and tormented soul wandering without a purpose in this strange, new, yet beautiful land.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Not sure, can be someone that seems distant or hard on the outside but years for companionship and a partner someone to understand them much like Rayne. She needs someone that she show her gentle side to, that speak of her past with and help heal her 'bleeding wounds'.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: She has a tough exterior and would not be manipulated or go for someone evil, rough around the edges or morally gray would be fine, but not evil. Other then that she is open, me personally Id like someone to match well with her, but with her colors shouldn't be to hard lol. I would like maybe some hair edits, but not necessary
Fling or Lifemate?: Could fling, lifemate, or possibly lovemate maybe, but Id lean more towards males I think, but you never know
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) either/or/both
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Max or till someone found  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Mare's Name: Lady Arachne "Lattie"
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: na
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Her blood is cursed or so it is believed, at least for her mother as any lover she had soon died. Lattie saw how it made her mother a spinster lonely and bitter. She blamed it on men for her mothers curse so she doesnt like men. She is cunning and smart and will lure you into her trap like an insect to a spiders web. She is cold and cruel, but mostly because she has not learned to trust anyone. She will always be rough and gruff and may not speak much but her views may be changing slightly. Though she still doesnt like men she does desire to bring pawns into the world or so she would think they would be at first.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Right now someone she would deem worthy for her to stand enough to mate with temporarily. She wouldnt care if he didnt plan to stick around. He would need to find her attractive and he can be on the not so smart side, but he would need to have brawn at least. She has something in the works for a Lovemate who may be changing her views on stallions slowly, but she still would need them to prove their worth to her. She is a work in progress so any ideas you have throw them at me. She is adjustable as things will be changing dramatically but slowly for her.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Open to pretty much anything and everything
Fling or Lifemate?: Flings
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) all the above

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas