Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Mares Only Lover's Rock - Come See The Pretty Ladies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96

Quick Reply

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:35 am
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Mare's Name: Syntyche
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
SHE IS NOT DEAD (Stay tuned for plots).

Her personality is an interesting one, extremely zealous but capable of tempering it. Prolonged exposure to the mortal world has resulted in her learning how to be more strategic, she's become better out much more extreme displays of religious fervour and this makes her all the more dangeorus.

Her interests are simple, she aims to wipe all soquili out so that they may be reborn in the image of Divinity.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion?
The ability to survive???
Any specific limitations/requirements?:
Needs to be Purewalkers/Pawed for now, I need to continue her bloodline so I can develop her plots. WILL CONSIDER FLINGS WITH VERY PRETTY STALLIONS IF OFFERED THOUGH. (Am vain sry)
Fling or Lifemate?:
FLINGS ONLY.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)
Background unless you want to get really involved in my plans for her lol.
How do you want others to contact you?:
PM, AIM (Sarcadoodle)
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:39 am

Mare's Name: Sarielle
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Sarielle is a tribal child, she very much loves the way of her people and despite what has happened to her, she won't part with these beliefs. As such she's very spiritual in her own unique way, and more than a little supertitious.

She's a fabulous huntress of both meat and standard fruits, foliage and nuts.

Honestly, someone who can keep up with her. She's a fast little blighter and quite the little huntress. Anyone who lags behind might find they end up misplacing her for a while!
NO FLOCK PLOTS.
Seriously, I would like to avoid the flock as it's not my thing, please don't be offended.

Species doesn't matter, but semi-complimentary colours would be nice.

Fling or Lifemate?:
Long term relationship ideally, don't have to lifemate if you don't want.
Background mostly, I can't promise how reliable I'll be at RP but I'll certainly give it a whirl.
PM, AIM (Sarcadoodle)

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:51 am
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Adria
Adria is a bubbly and very independent lady. She likes to do what she wants, will often get what she wants, and sadly...she's the type who always does it well. She is, in many respects, little miss perfect and it sometimes shines through in her overconfidence.

She is however, exceedingly loyal and has the best interests of others at heart, even if her methods aren't always acceptable to them.
Someone who can either put up with her sass, or keep up with her. She's probably not going to settle for what she considers boring or dull, but I'm well aware that interesting and smart can come hand in hand.
No evil, ideally no Kalona as her father will do his nut.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate, her family don't fling.
Heavy Background
PM, AIM (Sarcadoodle)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:55 am
Mare's Name: Salila
Image of Soquili:

Salila is - or rather was an Oracle. However she became tainted (a rather twisted and cruel tale of first love and life altering betrayal) and lost her gift of future sight. As such she was rather cruelly cast out of not only her herd but her lands as well. She is a fish out of water at this point. Afraid, confused and utterly alone for the first time. Not that she lets any of that show. Her head held high she plays it off well and try's to stand on her own . . . 6 claws lol.

She never learned to fly but with her three sets of claws is quite adept at climbing.

Believe it or not she is looking for someone to love. She doesn't like being alone and desperately misses companionship and romance.
Breed traits do not matter at all. Unedited is also fine. Flowers would be a plus, but by no means a requirement.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: NOPE.
Fling or Lifemate?: would prefer a Lifemate, maybe a Poly relationship? Honestly I'm pretty open and so is she.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) background, and plotting I might manage some RP but I doubt it.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or quote in main thread.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: three months please.

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

17,015 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

17,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:39 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Seraph Sinclair
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Seraph is very much her mother's daughter, and is pleased with being so. She has the same bloodlust as her mother, though hers is much diluted and she can go alot longer before she needs to ingest any. She has no problem with the light as her mother does, and enjoys the sun as much as her dear father does.

Seraph is pretty easy to get along with generally, until the craving descends upon her and at that point it is best to stay out of her way unless you wish to lose a little blood. She uses the cleaver that hangs around her neck to make little cuts in her chosen blood donor and takes enough to satisfy her need. She is able to take sustenance in the usual way, and enjoys her leafy greens but eventually she will have to have blood again.

Outside of her needing to drink it, she is fascinated with blood in general, the way it flows, the scent and taste of it and thinks there is nothing prettier than blood spatter on things. She even likes it when it dries, liking to spread a little on say a leg, letting it get sticky and tactile and then rolling it around her mouth. She is determined to see if blood taste changes from breed to breed and wishes to try them all eventually.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who is okay with her being an occasional blood drinker (they'll either let her drink from others or will offer to do it himself, she will find it more romantic if they do XD) (I've put someone as I am open to offers of either gender)
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No one who will hurt her, and some small edits (I may be very picky with her, but I will consider all offers so please don't be afraid to do so =)
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate or monogamous flings (prefer LM)
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Rp'ed, will be happy to plot through the initial meeting though
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:22 pm

Mare's Name: Qeshti
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Qeshti is as her the color of her coat suggests. She is a feisty spitfire of a mare with a devil-may-care attitude. To say that she is impulsive is an understatement as she's generally the one in a herd who'll leap first and ask questions later. Many might see her as foolhardy, but Qeshti just wants to have fun. Thinking things through takes too much time and effort which tends to ruin the fun in an endeavor. In her mind, it's definitely best to act first and seek forgiveness later than to ask permission.

Although her attitude can be off-putting and tiresome, those who are able to get close to Qeshti see a completely different side to her. They see the gentle, supportive, protective aspect that she keeps hidden behind that brash demeanor. Fewer still have been privy to the knowledge of her insecurities. Perhaps the most obvious of these is her klutziness. A more accident prone individual has never been walked the earth. She has even developed a flare for theatrics due to the sheer number of accidents she has. Despite such troubles, be they physical or mental, Qeshti's endeavors to remain optimistic and rarely stays down in the dumps for any length of time.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Stallion or mare, all Qeshti really wants is someone who will be a voice of reason for her antics. She doesn't want someone who'll tell her "no" all the time, but someone who can keep pace with her and discuss the situation (whatever it may be) with her. A foil to her that enjoys her company and loves her for being herself.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Mini or full sized. Male or female, though she has a heavier leaning towards female. Edited or unedited. She's pretty much open to anything except evil Soq.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lovemate or lifemate.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Can either do RP or background. Though, be warned, it can take me some time to reply to RPs if that's the chosen route but I do my best.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM on here please.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Clever Wolf

7,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:42 am
Mare's Name: Inia
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: A true romantic and a day-dreamer, Inia has very little time for the harsh realities of life. She always sees the best in others, and struggles when faced with something that doesn't quite fit in with her all-around positive view of the world.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Breed-wise, I'm looking for a Kelpi or some kind of Kelpi/Kirin hybrid like she is. Personality-wise, it has to be someone who will let her down gently, as although I want this breeding to be a fling, that will not be what Inia wants.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I don't want anyone evil or shady. Although the stallion is going to be leaving her, I don't want it to be someone who just used her for sex and then disappears. She needs to be treated right for the short time that they're together.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) The basic plot I have in mind is Inia falls in love with someone, they have babies, and then he leaves her. I want it to be someone who is nice to her though, who maybe thought they could handle being a parent but then decided they couldn't. We could work out the details based on your stallion's personality.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:13 pm
Mare's Name: Llorona
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Llorona, tiny mare though she is, is a meticulous sort. Some might call her conniving, some might call her dastardly in her details... but her serene persona allows glimpses of the depths of her mind. Quick to take in all she can in quiet observation, and a careful, constant, calculation to assure all checks and balances are accounted for. She preens under the attention of others, and maintains a strong connection with her family. Her urge to hunt, and ensuing bloodlust, is carefully controlled and largely kept to the dark waters. If she can avoid at all looking... unkept in front of others, she takes whatever means required to obtain that pristine state. Llorona's temper can flare when her control over a situation is questioned, and if another tries to assume control the mare will be quick to fight back--first with words, and if that doesn't work, with hooves and teeth. It takes a stubborn mind and tough body to find equal footing with Llorona, and in case she must admit defeat, she'll be harboring a rather vindictive grudge over the altercation for ages to come. Not to say her favor can't be bought back. Gifts and flattery can get you pretty far in most situations, after all.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Llorona is open to a partner of any type (male, female, or non) that can at least give her strong offspring, if not also some interesting conversation. Llorona can just as easily enjoy a strong--and/or pretty--toy she can coddle and whom will feed her ego, as she can a powerful hunter whom is able to fight her for the reins. She is not against leaving the baskets with the other parent if she finds the arrangement suitable, though she would ensure she is able to be part of her offsprings' life (whether the other parent likes it or not). That being said, she's also perfectly willing to take the offspring away to be raised among her family if she believes that arrangement would be more beneficial to ensure their survival and proper care.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I highly prefer anyone whom will match her in the creepy, Halloween, bone aesthetic. Dark sky or space looking Soquili also get bonus points in my book, though so long as the Soquili has a darker pallet (or otherwise looks good with her) I'll definitely consider! Race I'm not too picky about. Do prefer at least some edits.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, though I might be open for a lifemate if a long-term plot can be hashed out. Or, instead of a lifemate, a repeating fling could also be worked out potentially.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? Mostly looking for background plotting, but some Rp for a long-term plot would be fun. Patience is highly requested for that however, as I have extremely limited free time in which to do any sort of Rping.

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:10 pm

Mare's Name: Melantha
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Mela tends to take after her father -- a full-blooded Kalona -- but being raised in a herd of kind-natured mares has tempered her Kalona half. She's no sweetheart, but she is a tolerant and long suffering mare with a seemingly endless supply of patience and a soft spot for foals and small animals. In general she is pragmatic and level-headed, though heaven help anyone who tries her patience to the extent that she loses her temper.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She'd be open to just about anyone, except an ungemed Skinwalker or a full Uni. But if they are genuinely evil, they'd have to at least somewhat conceal their true nature or she wouldn't be interested.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Mares and Mers are also welcome. Mostly just looking for someone that looks good with her. Bonus points for wings or aquatic traits. Try me! I'd prefer no super-short hair. If your Soq is edited (not heavily, at least), please be ok with entering them in unedited slots.
Fling or Lifemate?: fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Some background plotting would be nice, but not strictly necessary.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Mare's Name: Miu
Image of Soquili:
(Markings)

Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's not well developed yet, though I see her as a gracious, elegant mare with a calm and pleasant demeanor. She is very fond of the sea and coastal areas, and enjoys exploring new areas.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Or mare, she'd be fine with a lady-love too. She isn't actively looking for someone, but she wouldn't be interested in anyone that is clearly evil.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Edits are highly preferred. I'd love a Mer (feathers can't pass to any Mer-babies, don't worry!) or another all-hawk footed Soq, but I'm open to others too. Visually she's rather "busy" so I may be picky, but all offers are welcomed!
Fling or Lifemate?: fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I'd like some background plotting, but it needn't be too in-depth.

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items