Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Mares Only Lover's Rock - Come See The Pretty Ladies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95

Quick Reply

Submit

T e b i k ii

Eloquent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:01 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Mare's Name: Starlight
Image of Soquili:

Masked Uncert

Describe your soq's personality/interests:

Virtues || Determined, Confident, Free Spirited
Flaws || Rebellious, Demanding, Hot Headed
Interests || Singing, Exploring, Story Telling
- Starlight is a nomadic bard who will spin a tale if asked nicely.
- Her companion / squirrel friend is named Bach.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion?

Any specific limitations/requirements?: None! Mane edits would be nice though~

Extra Note: I do not spend much time in the thread and only go in the guild when doing tags, so when you offer please bare in mind that I will ask you very nicely to ask you to enter them in breeding raffles (I will miss them, orz), in return I will give you rights to chose who any extra baskets go to or how they are given away~

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate, though will accept flings for the right plot.

Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background mainly with a sprinkling or RP here and there if a fun plot comes to mind. (Open to both GDOC, Gaia OR Guild RP.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, though you will have to send me a friends request first otherwise it will not let you. If that is too much hassle, AIM me: ElissaCousland

How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:07 am

Mare's Name: Eublephar
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: has some anger management issues, she's strong willed and often in a bad mood unless it's when she is around her familiar. She has a sharp tongue and an even sharper wit, hard to get to know but once you have pierced her hard outer shell she can be a loyal individual.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? someone strong willed or gentle, she either needs a guy who will butt heads with her or a puppy dog she can boss around, someone she can protect like she does her familiar.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: would like a kelpi but I am up for anything!
Fling or Lifemate?: either
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) either
How do you want others to contact you?: pm
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3months  

Syrius Lionwing

Zaikt
Crew

Ace Ace

12,125 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Mare's Name: Hysteria
Image of Soquili:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Really, Hysteria's only in it for a good time. She often speaks in cryptic phrases that only she seems to understand fully, and the confusion of others is hilarious to her. Incredibly vicious at her core, it would be wise not to earn her ire; she holds a grudge for far longer than most, and has no qualms with taking her vengeance long after everyone else has forgotten about it.
She's voracious and nigh insatiable, and her chaotic nature means that she's difficult to keep tied down to one spot--or partner.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? While she's not exactly looking for anything long-term, Hysteria isn't opposed to having a little fun with a stallion or mare who thinks they can take her on. They'd best be able to handle a challenge, though--she's hard to please and likely only in it for a fling to entertain herself with, so they should also be prepared for her vanishing act once she's had her fill of her prey.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Someone that looks good with her visually, please. ; v; Hysteria isn't picky about personalities or anything like that, but she's definitely a little bit vain--that, and i'm really picky with her i'm sorry.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, but I wouldn't be opposed to something a bit more long-term with some really good plot attached.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background if you wanna do plot.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:40 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Eris
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Eris has been hurt. She’s cold, calculating, and has never seen the good side of a stallion. She enjoys hunting and getting the upper talon. Kids are the farthest thing from her mind. Aside from a harpy who begrudgingly kept her alive she has no family aside from her twin sister whom she loves deeply.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Eris isn’t even sure she’s looking. She was raised by a nasty, heartless harpy so she has some issues adjusting to the thought that Soquili don’t just use one another. She wants something fun to do and someone to look at who will tell her what she wants to hear. She has never yet met a male who hasn’t tried to use her, so she’s decided she’ll beat him to his game.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: So long as the pair is esthetically pleasing, I have no real concerns or limitations.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either RPed or background is fine
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Three months  

Cuppa Darjeeling

LOLTERNATIVE
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:13 pm
This Soquili is uninterested in plots.

Mare's Name: Foxglove Boneblossom
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: she's a weirdo.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? she's not looking - she never does it just kind of happens.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: i am looking for looks only. want a spoops pony for some halloweenies. ( i wanna get a halloween breeding for her and would like someone who would make awesome halloween babies )
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) None
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:36 pm
This Soquili is uninterested in plots.

Mare's Name: Haruspex.
Image of Soquili:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is Not Pleasant. Is she gonna use your stallion? Absolutely. Will she apologize? Not at all.
Unsettling and largely abrasive, Haruspex is a renowned Witch of the Woods, living on her own to practice her craft in isolation with little care or regard for others. She's sarcastic and does not give her wisdom or services easily, but her knowledge is immense and frequently quite useful, provided one can actually earn the privilege of being imparted with it.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? A good time, really. 8'y
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Gotta look good together, yo. I will be picky.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling all the way.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) N/A. Buuuuut--if things work out and you wanna do some plotting later, I'm down! Background is best.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM.

Zaikt
Crew

Ace Ace

12,125 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Daring Investigator 50

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Mare's Name: Selcier "The Slicer"
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Selcier generally has little patience for others, and usually prefers to roam the lands searching for ways to better her skills and ensure that she stays self-sufficient. She was raised by a stubborn, mean mare that let her failed romances steer her hatred, and as such Selcier makes it a point to be especially cruel to any unfortunate stallion that may cross her path. It would take something particularly unique to catch Selciers attention, and something even more surprising to get her to stick around long enough to give anything "real" a try.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Whatever they think they could bring to the table. She's convinced that she'll never be persuaded to have anything real with a stallion, but she CAN be surprised.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: None!
Fling or LifeMate?: Flings would make more sense for her personality, but if you're willing to do some pretty deep plots/RP Lifemating might work.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Not necessary, but I could do either depending on what you prefer.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM would be easiest for on-site, AIM would be easiest for Messenger.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Mare's Name: Zandera
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is shy and cautious about approaching anyone, and doesn't like to be startled. She likes to collect shiny rocks and reflective things, which she hoards in a cave.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She wants a male who takes the time to prove he can be trusted not to harm her or steal her shinies.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: She would prefer a fellow winged, but personality is more important to her than what's attached to them. (Unless they're visibly scary)
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either, though background is quicker
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months max  

Ebonrune

Astounding Zealot

Uta
Vice Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:54 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Ecclesia
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ecclesia is a gentle mare, who has a healer's heart. She's quite maternal,and can be a bit fussy if she feels someone needs a little TLC. She's a little tougher than she looks, in that a stubborn or formidable force won't usually turn her away -- but she also is smart enough to know when her ministrations or attentions aren't wanted. So far she's a mare trying desperately to find her place in the world --- for right now she feels as if she doesn't belong. She finally grew bold and moved away from home to find her place . . . but that's been harder than she thought.

She's getting along in years, and has yet to find her happily ever after. She desires a family, but is rather shy, demure, and has had some trouble keeping love. She once had a young friend she thought was the one, but they drifted apart; she met a colorful knight, but he left, and she has no idea where he went; she had turned her eyes on a cold stallion that spurned her. Part of her wonders if perhaps she wouldn't be better off giving up completely, and simply adopting a few foals . . .

Still, she would like to find genuine love. The sort of love her parents have -- and the sort of love her grandmother craves.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Anything, really. She's not picky -- she would like to find a best friend. Someone who might make her feel beautiful, and be a companion during her travels. Someone who wants a large family would be ideal.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No skinwalkers or evil sorts -- charmed walkers would be ok so long as they were sweet/good. Darker sorts are also ok.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate or Monogomous & Dedicated Flings
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I'd love to RP when we have the time but am open to plots, just due to how slow I am. @_@
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months

Testing something. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Mare's Name: Sangria Flare

Image of Soquili:

[while I will admit her personality is a work in progress, this is basically the idea I have in mind for her.]
Sangria is a mare who is always ready to go. She can come off as being all over the place and slightly annoying at times but she always has a smile on her face and is always cheerful. With her tail always wagging, She possesses the qualities of a dog more than anything. she is always up for a new adventure [just not one that will mess up her hair] or always up for someone to just play with. Extremely loyal, she will do anything for those she trusts/hold dear and will protect them no matter the cost. While she can come off as goofy for the most part, she can tone herself down and show a more serious side to her; one that if she is very passionate about, brings out a more firey, spitfire side to her. She is terrified of water and hates the rain; so don't expect to find her by a body of water anytime soon.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Anything and everything, really!

Any specific limitations/requirements?:
No aquatic soquili, sorry! Perhaps another Pokesoq? Paws or not do not matter. Perhaps someone that has a fire element to them? I might be a little picky with her.. we'll see. That being said though, don't hesitate to throw someone her way.

Fling or Lifemate?: Either or.

Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) In all truth, I would like some rp that way I can better hash out her better personality and see how she interacts with others. However, with life being so crazy at the moment, I have limited computer usage/ muse for any sort of rp. Perhaps we can do some background for now with some rp thrown in here and there. I wouldn't oppose to that option!

How do you want others to contact you?: PM is fine.

How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months

8-Bit Mosh Pit

Kyjoto

Alien Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Mare's Name: Ajaxis
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is very mindful, and that is not to say cautious. She can just sense the heartbeat of the world and follow it. Her relaxed demeanor can get her in to trouble because she does not believe others have malicious intentions.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? A male that will walk through this part of the journey with her and enjoy the world.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Nope.
Fling or Lifemate?: To be determined by RP
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months max  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items