Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Mares Only Lover's Rock - Come See The Pretty Ladies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96

Quick Reply

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:35 am
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Mare's Name: Syntyche
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
SHE IS NOT DEAD (Stay tuned for plots).

Her personality is an interesting one, extremely zealous but capable of tempering it. Prolonged exposure to the mortal world has resulted in her learning how to be more strategic, she's become better out much more extreme displays of religious fervour and this makes her all the more dangeorus.

Her interests are simple, she aims to wipe all soquili out so that they may be reborn in the image of Divinity.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion?
The ability to survive???
Any specific limitations/requirements?:
Needs to be Purewalkers/Pawed for now, I need to continue her bloodline so I can develop her plots. WILL CONSIDER FLINGS WITH VERY PRETTY STALLIONS IF OFFERED THOUGH. (Am vain sry)
Fling or Lifemate?:
FLINGS ONLY.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)
Background unless you want to get really involved in my plans for her lol.
How do you want others to contact you?:
PM, AIM (Sarcadoodle)
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:39 am
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Mare's Name: Sarielle
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Sarielle is a tribal child, she very much loves the way of her people and despite what has happened to her, she won't part with these beliefs. As such she's very spiritual in her own unique way, and more than a little supertitious.

She's a fabulous huntress of both meat and standard fruits, foliage and nuts.

Honestly, someone who can keep up with her. She's a fast little blighter and quite the little huntress. Anyone who lags behind might find they end up misplacing her for a while!
NO FLOCK PLOTS.
Seriously, I would like to avoid the flock as it's not my thing, please don't be offended.

Species doesn't matter, but semi-complimentary colours would be nice.

Fling or Lifemate?:
Long term relationship ideally, don't have to lifemate if you don't want.
Background mostly, I can't promise how reliable I'll be at RP but I'll certainly give it a whirl.
PM, AIM (Sarcadoodle)

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:51 am
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Adria
Adria is a bubbly and very independent lady. She likes to do what she wants, will often get what she wants, and sadly...she's the type who always does it well. She is, in many respects, little miss perfect and it sometimes shines through in her overconfidence.

She is however, exceedingly loyal and has the best interests of others at heart, even if her methods aren't always acceptable to them.
Someone who can either put up with her sass, or keep up with her. She's probably not going to settle for what she considers boring or dull, but I'm well aware that interesting and smart can come hand in hand.
No evil, ideally no Kalona as her father will do his nut.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate, her family don't fling.
Heavy Background
PM, AIM (Sarcadoodle)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:55 am
Mare's Name: Salila
Image of Soquili:

Salila is - or rather was an Oracle. However she became tainted (a rather twisted and cruel tale of first love and life altering betrayal) and lost her gift of future sight. As such she was rather cruelly cast out of not only her herd but her lands as well. She is a fish out of water at this point. Afraid, confused and utterly alone for the first time. Not that she lets any of that show. Her head held high she plays it off well and try's to stand on her own . . . 6 claws lol.

She never learned to fly but with her three sets of claws is quite adept at climbing.

Believe it or not she is looking for someone to love. She doesn't like being alone and desperately misses companionship and romance.
Breed traits do not matter at all. Unedited is also fine. Flowers would be a plus, but by no means a requirement.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: NOPE.
Fling or Lifemate?: would prefer a Lifemate, maybe a Poly relationship? Honestly I'm pretty open and so is she.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) background, and plotting I might manage some RP but I doubt it.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or quote in main thread.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: three months please.

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

16,890 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers