Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horses, horse pets, horse 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Mares Only Lover's Rock - Come See The Pretty Ladies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69

Quick Reply

Submit

Uta
Vice Captain

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:10 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot & RP.

Mare's Name: Iara
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Iara is a bit of a spit-fire with a dash of spunk and congeniality. She was born to a mother who was all about strength, power, and was just a little abrasive. She never knew her father, and never thought to ask. Her mother's upbringing was meant to turn her children, especially her daughters, into powerful, independent creatures, and it . . . almost worked with Iara.

Almost.

While she's as firey as the green flames that lap at her hooves, she isn't nearly as serious about strength and control. She's independent, full of life and spunk, but she doesn't feel the need to prove herself to others. Not even her own mother or siblings. Instead, she prefers to enjoy others company, and not feel the need to be hidden away or any need to be competitive.

She's a bit without direction, but who knows what the future might bring?
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Someone who's up-beat. Someone strong, but loyal -- she isn't so keen on stallions given her own father was MIA her whole life but . . . she respects strength. Someone she can compete with, but also respect. Someone as fiery as her. :3 In personality. . . though physically I wouldn't be so object, either.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No skinwalkers and probably not someone super evil.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RPed, but it doesn't have to be super intense. I would prefer someone who wouldn't mind still RPing them even after they were mated and had kids.

***Please note, I will test waters with a few sorts before picking one. I leave it up to the RP to decide who my characters wind up with, and for the character to say "that one!" so don't get upset if you see me RPing with a few others.

Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or IM (CrimsonSlush)
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot. or at least on-going RP, doesn't have to be planned out.

Mare's Name: Kailey
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
The middle sister of a loving Lifemated pair's first-born children, she grew up with Knight-in-shining-armor-type brothers who cherished her and felt that her well-being was their (enjoyable!) responsibility. She was sheltered along with her siblings, her natural kind spirit complemented by her gentle upbringing. Polished manners. Too intelligent to be naive, her innocence slowly giving way to mature understanding.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion?
She's already been through that whirlwind attraction/love-at-first-sight encounter, and he will always hold a special place in her heart.
I'm looking more for something that will mature into love through time.
As you can see, she's at that stage of her life where she could develop in many ways. She's always been looked at as fragile and in need of protection, so i'd love for someone to respect her and inspire true strength (of spirit, or physical endurance).
Kept this mostly OOC seeing as how Kailey is capable of seeing admirable qualities in anyone. Really. Anyone.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No pure evil or abusive. Darker/quirky personalities okay, so long as they'd appreciate/love her in their own way.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate. Equivalent enduring committed relationship okay (i.e. if you're not one to Lifemate, so long as there's that commitment i'm happy. smilies/icon_heart.gif)
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RPed (short responses or long-winded replies, Guild preferred though PM okay). I'd like to try them out together before committing to anything, and make sure their connection flows easily for us both.
Breeding slots left: 4/4. I don't mind mismatched slots, so if your stallion has fewer feel free to offer. (Note: I will not be flinging her to even them out, I just don't mind if they have a smaller family.)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months

Apotropaics

Roniel Targaryen
Crew

Fuzzy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:54 am
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Note: Since Daenerys is one of my high-RP/high-plot soquili, I may have several tester RPs going with her at once.

And for reference, here is her herd thread!

Mare's Name: Daenerys Targaryen
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
Daenerys is proud of her heritage and resolute in her values. She wants to retake her place as the rightful queen of Westeros, and her life is now dedicated to that goal. Though she desires power, she does not have the vices of the powerhungry. She is kind and maternal, wanting to stop injustice and gather those into her care that need protection. She is a very protective and loyal leader for any who choose to follow her. Though kind, Daenerys has the temper of a dragon. She has little mercy for those who double-cross her or attempt to do her harm. She is still a young mare and knows little of war, but she is a fast learner... and her enemies would be wise to remember that.
I adore Daenerys and do a ton of RP with her so will be somewhat selective about her future partner, as a warning. Breed and stuff is less important than them RPing well together. I'd really like to find a lifemate for her, but could settle for a fling if the plot was cool enough.

For Dany, I'd be looking for a stallion to be a partner for her. Dany is basically the alpha of her herd. She'd be looking for someone who could play a supportive role for her in that. The best option would be someone with physical strength who could help protect the herd and help her recruit others to her cause. The stallion would need to stick around at Dany's side, except for khalasar-related missions.

As for personality... there are a variety of personality types I could see working. Things Dany would work well with include:
- Someone with very strong morals. Someone idealistic, fierce, and pure-hearted that would complement well with Dany's own idealism.
- Someone with a bit more of a devil-may-care attitude whose dashing and roguish ways Dany would find attractive. I/she would still want this stallion to be utterly loyal to her and work for the protection of the herd, but they could be more suave with it!

If you have another cool idea, I'm very open to it! Sometimes unexpected plots are the coolest. However, I'm not looking for anything abusive, damaging to her, or terribly dark. I'd like this relationship to be something that strengthens her, not something that brings her down, even if it's only temporary.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Any species (other than skinwalker) accepted... but no one abusive! Knowledge of Game of Thrones/ASoIaF not required!
Fling or Lifemate?: LM preferred, flings considered!
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) See above! And RP. Daenerys is currently my most RP-heavy soquili and I'd like a mate to be available for plots/RPs now and in the future
Breeding slots left: 4/4 (soon to be 5/5)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

Edit: I've been throwing around this idea in my head for a day, and I'll throw it here too!

I could also see Daenerys potentially having a polyamorous relationship with two stallion-husbands, who she would eventually pass off two of her dragons with. The dragon has three heads, right? Tell me in your PM if you're interested in this option! It would be kinda complicated to figure out, but could make for interesting plottings.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:20 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Mare's Name: Aurelia Monrey
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: [url=]here[/url]
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Aurelia is passionate about everything she does and about the people in her lives. She is very family oriented and intelligent. However, she is also shy and that has sometimes held her back in her life. She dreams of joining the flock from which her mother was born but she is afraid of being rejected by the fierce females that make up her extended family. She is not a fighter but loves to practice the art of healing and is seeking a mentor.

Note: Aurelia is currently serving Daenerys Targaryen as her hand maiden.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? I could see her going one of two ways:
1. A stallion from the flock or with flock heritage. Someone who could teach her more about her extended family and maybe even convince her to join or go back to the flock with him. She would be drawn to the more intelligent stallions or a warrior type who could protect her, not the showy bed mates that are typical of the flock.
2. A gentleman with good upbringing. A stallion who would court her and be a true romantic. Someone to bring her presents, meet her family and be a good father.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Just no one evil.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate prefered but if you have a great fling idea I would consider it.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background mostly, maybe some slow RP.

Laroawan

Teh Roarie

Tricky Pumpkin

13,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Mare's Name: Greer
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Greer is a smart, watchful and kind soul. Despite keeping to herself, she dosen't mind others and often wishes for some excitement in her life. She's just not brave enough to go looking for it. Grandmas stories about skin-walkers and kolana keep her ever careful.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Some understanding and some good looks. I really can't see her being very picky. She is brightly colored so I can see her liking a stallion also brightly colored. But that's not a requirement. Like most of my characters, I know Greer will tell me when she sees the one she wants.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No limitations. She's not evil herself so she would have to be tricked by an evil stallion but I'm up for interesting plot in that direction. Mostly I know who she is but hasn't been played really yet so she can be/do whatever you want/need.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either. I like plotting but understand not everyone has time. I like background.
Breeding slots left: ALL
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM @ aroarinthedark or Skype @ teh-roarie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Mare's Name: Ink
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She’s a bit distant, and often seems like her mind is elsewhere. She’s tentative in trusting others, but opens up far too easily. Believes theres a little bit of good in everyone, you just have to look hard enough. As a foal, her parents disappeared. She was left alone and lost. As she grew up, she was typically distant from other Soquili, not getting close enough to anyone to make much of a difference. She always wandered aimlessly, not having any sort of destination in mind or even much of a fixed path. She doesn’t have much to look forward to but also has nothing to leave behind.

She had a fling with a stranger she met during her wanderings, leaving her with three children to raise on her own. She did her best but she still remains rather distant from them. And as soon as they were able to fend for themselves, she was gone again, wandering.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? With her head in the clouds, she could be talking to someone and hardly notice them. She needs someone with a flashy personality, and flashy colors, to distract her and bring her back to loving again. Sweep her off the hooves, the whole sappy bit. Up to you if he abandons her again.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No one evil. Definitely rainbow or lots of colors, something to attract her attention.
Fling or Lifemate?: Flings only
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Preferably background, don’t really have time for rping and keeping up with it.
Breeding slots left: 2

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Mare's Name: Spellbound
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Spellbound is incredibly strong willed, and stubborn to a fault. She cannot be pushed away from her beliefs, and can’t back down, even if she knows she’s wrong. She was born from a sporadic fling her wandering mother had with a nomadic stranger she met upon one of her travels. Though her mother has spoken highly of him, of his kindness and his handsome nature, Spell has never met her father. In a way, she blames him for taking advantage of her mother’s simplistically quiet nature. When she was young, she had more freedom than other foals, as she found it quite easy to escape her mother’s patchy attention. This allowed her to experience more freedom at a younger age, which in its own way, forced her to grow up earlier. She was completely independent from her mother long before she reached adulthood.
Now she just wanders, following in her mother’s footsteps.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Someone she can fight with, banter with, and generally have fun with. When she gets bored she moves on, she needs someone who can keep her attention to whats in front of her.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Evil might actually be okay here, nothing seriously bad and no skinwalkers. Prefer rainbow, natural horse type patterns, flashy colors.
Fling or Lifemate?: Flings only
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Preferably background, don’t really have time for rping and keeping up with it.
Breeding slots left: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Mare's Name: Lightning 'Whinny'
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's energetic and fun loving though sweet. A more loyal friend you'll never know. Though small, she's full of spunk and thinks she's as big as they come. She'll lead a foe away to aid a friend or be the first to nudge you and nuzzle you to wipe the frown from your face and chase the sorrow from your eyes. She does have her derpy moments though.

She has a close bond to a two-legger. When she was a foal, she was abandoned in her basket, emerging from it without father or mother around. She was found soon after leaving her basket by a little native girl that attached herself to the little filly right off. The two were inseparable from that moment on. These were different lands and seem so far away to her now. As the two unlikely comrades grew side by side, sleeping some times in the teepee nestled together for warmth, she grew greatly attached to her two-legged care giver.

One day Whinny had gone to play in the flower patch up the hill from where she and the two-legger lived. She'd spent most the morning drinking the nectar from the blooms and enjoying a bit of time for herself. When she returned, the camp had moved. She searched high and low for any sign to show her where they'd gone to but lost what trail she'd had after dark.

She searched still for the woman that cared for her, all the while wondering why she'd been left behind. It's given her a little bit of doubt about herself. That hallow that makes one wonder if they'd been the cause or if it had happened out of necessity.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? She's not exactly looking herself in cannon..but if she was.. Here's some qualities to help find Mr right not all are needed but I am Very choosy with her and willing to wait for forever to find the lid to her pot.

He would have to be the sort to be her ground. She can be a bit of a feather head at times and leap before she thinks so some one who could ground her mentally would be nice.

A knight in shining armor perhaps? Some one who can be her savior as she is his since she's not the type to just roll over and give up.

Some one who can help her control her half blood. Without her parents she's unable to control some things such as when she shrinks or grows. Some times she gets it.. and others she can be a rather surprising sight just appearing from 'no where' if you weren't looking for anything tiny.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: Not total deal breakers if you don't meet all or any of these things they're just things I'd think would be neat to see with her~

Edits
Wings (Flutter [Big bonus for flutter] /Wind/Ect.)
Uni traits
Naturals

Absolute no's~
No evil soq. Grumpy is ok but nothing that wants her as a meal.
Eye rape/ color vomit
Beaked soquili
Rushed romances (let it flow naturally if it isn't happening then it just isn't)
Brood mare syndrome. (This means OMG BABIES smilies/icon_talk2hand.gif forget you)

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RP is a requirement for this lass and i will not hastily mate after a simple meet and greet.. I want romance to blossom.

Note: I will be RPing her with her potentials not just grabbing out of a hate a name.. So please don't be discouraged/ upset if you see several rp's that she's in..  

lysia_nyteblade

Friendly Sweetheart

Roman Foi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Mare's Name: Kalidasa

Alt Image, Nekkid

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kalidasa has a complicated history; she left home (the desert) where she was servant girl to find her uncle, to learn more of her father. She now lives with him and his lifemate in their territory, but is growing bored. She's a fiesty, seductive girl who likes to her way. Honestly, she's looking for either a man to light her fire and increase her mischief, or someone to tame her and make her a mother. But she'd never tell you that.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Attractive. Powerful. Charming. Dangerous. Alluring. Persuasive. A good chase. (any one type of these work. doesn't have to be all in one! Heck, if he isn't any of these, still feel free to offer!)

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No dainty boys. (flutters/pinks/flowers/etc) She will have a high preference for kalona or angeni, and will absolutely LOVE ANGENI/KALONA HYBRIDS. But any winged creature is of interest. I will probably also limit it to naturals, or close enough to it.

Fling or Lifemate?: ...mmm, depends on the plot. Either one.

Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Whether you'd like to rp/plot with your stally, I will be plotting with Kali. xD As in, you don't have to lift a finger, but I will be developing either a back story or back plots with her concerning this breeding. If you're interested in lifemate, I require some RP.

Breeding slots left: All.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM or aim. (Romanfoi)

How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3mo.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Mare's Name: Tyria's Requiem
Tyria is dynamic. She is empathetic and yet has a warrior's spirit that she has to balance out with her healer nature. She has many interests, from training alongside her mother, to helping the injured and sick as best she can, to exploring. Give her an adventure and you have her at hello. Some may describe her as "moody" because she does have such a wide array and display of emotion, but...she's just open. And that takes a certain kind of bravery, no?
While not directly looking, Tyria will require that her mate is either strong enough to fight alongside her (when the Elder Skinwalker Samsara comes to call) or strong enough to let her go fight. Obviously she wouldn't expect everything to be sunshine and rainbows, that he would just smile happily about it and let her fight and possibly die; after discussions, though, he should be able to let her go fight if he cannot.

Surrogacy is an option if the male you offer has used up a breeding. She's seen her mother and her biological father (Tybalt) interact with one another. They're full of love for one another, yes, but her mother's love for Payton is vivid and strong and real. She agreed to be a surrogate for Tybalt because she loved the idea of giving him a family, and that's how Tyria and her siblings came to be. They're all very close and tight-knit...and eventually, she'll want the same kind of love for herself.
Any specific limitations/requirements?:
-> Nobody evil; I can handle rough and tumble boys and even guys that aren't so savoury if they change or let her and her family/herd in to see he's not THAT bad.
-> I would prefer stallions with natural colouring (some unnatural is fine--my baby has pink hair, after all!)
-> Edits/Unedits both considered! I want their personalities to mesh.
-> I would love to have her mate be a warrior, but that's not required! Just so long as he's strong enough to let her go fight when she has to and it doesn't tear them apart...I'm content~ <3
-> I'm going to be picky with her, but don't be discouraged! I will reply to your PM no matter what.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? I'd definitely like to have RP, just understand I can be a bit slow, sometimes. <3 I want to background plot heavily, but some RP is a must!
Breeding slots left: 4/4 (it's okay if the male you offer has used a breeding as a fling; it leaves me room to have her surrogate! Please don't hesitate to offer.)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM ( UntoldWrathX3 ). If AIM, please tell me who you are in your first message, or I might take you for a spammer. xD;
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months~

ArashiX

Enduring Hunter

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces