Submit

Viva Viola

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 pm

This is the private journal of Aarushi Chaganti. Played by Viva Viola. Please don't post unless you have permission.

Quote:
#E32636

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:06 pm

1. Welcome
2. Navigation
3. Aarushi
4. Personality traits
5. The Chagantis
6. ???
7. ???
8. Fun facts and info
9. Relationships
10. Roleplay log
11. Photogallery
12. Play list
13. Closet
14. Reserved
15. Credits

Viva Viola

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Viva Viola

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Name:Aarushi Baasima Chaganti
Nickname(s): Rush and Baa[her brothers call her that just to tease her]
Sex: Female
Birthday: January 2, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Gemstone: Garnet
Origin: New Delhi, India. Her father sent her to Celeste so she could get a better education. She's been here since she was about thirteen.
Bloodtype: AB-
Height: 5'7
Bodytype: Tall and curvaceous, but in shape. Her love of yoga and belly dancing helps to keep her that way. Her friends back in India pick on her for her "big butt" and "gigantic" chest. Even though she's not overly big....
Hair: Midnight black. Its usually worn down and covered by her shawl when her parents are around. But when they aren't around or she isn't skypeing them, she wears her hair uncovered either in a pony tail( during yoga) or any other hair style she feels like sporting at the time.
Eyes: Round, open vivid blue eyes that sparkle. (Especially when something goes her way.)
Fashion: Seeing as she's not around her parents, Rush likes to wear anything that looks cute and shows off her wealth, beauty and body. These usually consist of pretty turtle neck sweaters in the winter, nice hip hugger jeans, her gold wrist bands, necklace, earrings, rings, and don't forget her Bindi, the blue dot on her forehead. She typically wears high heeled boots, pumps or even stilettos if they're cute enough . When she skypes her parents, she wears the outfit you see in her picture. This is just the TIP of her closet. [There's a link to her closet in the next couple of posts]

Hobbies:
-Shopping: Shopping can be all fun and games, but Aarushi has turned it into a hobby. She makes sure she goes shopping everyday and makes sure she charges all her expenses to her daddy's vast account. Her mom makes a lot for an actress, but not enough to cover her expensive shopping tastes. Her favorite designers are Juicy Couture and Victoria's secret.
-Belly Dancing: Aarushi keeps her fantastic belly in shape by doing belly dancing. She's been in classes since she was at least eight years old. When her father sent her to America, she made sure he had her set up in classes before she got off the plane! Aarushi is pretty good at this little hobby of hers, but she isn't a professional yet, meaning she still goes to classes so she can get better. Belly dancing takes place Monday thru Thursday from 6pm-8pm.
-Yoga: Everyday before school, Aarushi meets with her private yoga instructor [her daddy gave him to her as a birthday present for her 14th birthday] to make sure she stays in shape and looks her best. She starts this training around seven in the morning and ends at eight thirty, giving her enough time to shower and perfect herself before calling her personal chauffeur[Tony] to take her to school [her daddy gave him to her as a going away gift] Her yoga instructor lives in an apartment, while her chauffeur lives in a house with his family.

Favourite Food: Aaloo parathas.
Least Favourite Food: Curry. [Really? Because I'm from India you think I'd like that gross stuff?!] Meat. [Aarushi is a Vegetarian]
Family: Aarushi lives on her own. Her parents pay for her lavish condo that she currently resides in. She's not complaining at all...

School: Celeste Institute of technology.
Grade:Freshman
Favourite Subject: Botany
Least Favourite Subject: Math

Job: Pfft! Who needs a job when your practically rolling in dough?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:24 pm

:: Positive ::

-Intelligent: Being rich, Aarushi grew up with the best tutors and went to the best school in India. Because of this, Aarushi is very intelligent and it shows through her attitude and the marks she gets in school. She'll answer questions with a lot of confidence and will not hesitate to call out her teachers if they got something wrong. Rest assured, if you need an answer, an INTELLIGENT answer, Aarushi will answer with no problems and all attitude. Aarushi was picked on as a little kid for being so smart, which is why she will answer with an attitude at best. She doesnt want to get bullied again, not for a long while. Aarushi is slightly observant by nature, meaning anything that catches her fancy will pay attention to with a passing curiosity or observance otherwise, she's not very observant and applies most of her intelligence to schoolwork and things that require it.
36 by 360 is 12960. No I did not use a calculator...

-Reliable: Need something done? Aarushi is your girl. But only if she cares about you or if she considers you one of her more dedicated followers. If so, then Aarushi will pull whatever strings and/or b***h slap negotiate people to get it done. She has been known by some of her peers to always get them what they she needs in order to complete a project or paper on time. God forbid should you not pull up your own weight though. She will find ways to screw you over and make herself look as innocent as possible. She does allow second chances though if she considers you to be a valuable little underling or if something major has come up and you can't hold up your end. But you only get ONE chance, not two, not three, but one. If you somehow manage to screw up again, even after she's given you another try, then she'll sabotage the project or whatever it is on purpose. Then, she'll make sure there's no evidence that points to her, but she'll make sure it all points to YOU.
Yeah I can get any materials necessary to complete this. YOU just need to hold up your end.

-Graceful: Aarushi walks and works with a certain air of grace around her. It adds to her beauty factor and makes many heads turn, until they get to know her. Aarushi applies this natural grace to everything she does, from yoga to school work. This also gives people the impression that she's royalty or that she acts like a true lady, which she is neither. However, there are times where she can and will use her natural given grace to her advantage. Most of the time, its usually during a competition(her most recent was a dance competition) or when she was in India, she used her wits, beauty and grace to charm potential business clients for her father. She does not use her grace for herself because frankly, she doesn't need to when she hardly has to lift a finger to get ANYTHING she wants. If her grace cannot impress someone, she'll become curious as to why it didn't work, find her answer, and try again. If that doesn't work, she'll just declare them as a waste of space, flip her hair, and walk away. The only time she doesn't have this air about her is when she's sleeping, which no one but her family has even seen.

-confident: With beauty comes confidence and Aarushi has enough to feed two planets. She's so confident that she thinks she can do anything and do it better than anyone else. Her confidence comes from her parents and their successful careers. She believes in herself to the fullest and never doubts herself even when the situation would prove otherwise. Not to mention the fact that the maids and hired helpservants doted on her all the time as a child, meaning she was never put down or discouraged by them. Confidence has it's downfalls though, and Aarushi is no exception. Being confident has given Aarushi the thought that she is superior to everyone around her and it has once again, landed her in many situations where she's lost friends or in some cases, driven away some members of her family. If Aarushi fails at something she previously thought she could do, she simply tries again. Obviously, the reason why she failed in the first place was because there was a mistake on the other end and they failed to notice it. It couldn't have been her, she's perfect and criticism does not bother her one bit.
You don't believe I can do this? Watch me.

:: Negative ::

-Sarcastic: Because Aarushi thinks so highly of herself, she has developed a caustic tongue and a mean spirited sense of humor towards those that she deems stupid or unworthy of her time. When some one, even her parents, says something she thinks is stupid or quite obvious she can and will drop a sarcastic comment to show them the error of their obvious ways. She often thinks she’s being humorous, but the comments are hurtful and not at all funny to those on the receiving end. This gives the impression that Aarushi is quite the b***h and many avoid her because of this fact.
Naw, did you really think that the square root of four was three? I didn't think so.

-Vain: Aarushi likes to think of herself as the goddess of beauty and will not hesitate to point it out. In fact, she thinks she's so beautiful that she scoffs at anything or anyone that dares to compare itself to her. She brings a compact mirror everywhere she goes and will spend long hours in front of it, fixing that one piece of hair that just won't stay in place. She never steps outside unless she's perfectly dressed and has her make up on. Once she's out and about, she looks at other people constantly comparing them to herself, often thinking how she's superior to them in every way. She puts a lot of value in personal appearance and will judge others based on this basis alone.
Look at her hair! She should style it more like mine.

-Spoiled: As the only daughter in a family with four children, Aarushi was raised as the princess of the household. Her parents, a famous actress and a highly successful business owner, showered her with love, attention, and every toy any kid could ask for. This resulted in her having temper tantrums when she couldn't get a toy or item she desired (whether it was out in stores or not. ). She still has these tantrums today, except they are FAR worse now that she's grown up. These little tantrums have resulted in Aarushi getting into many "fights" ( she never once lifted a finger during these barbaric rituals) and being called many names. This used to hurt Aarushi in the past, but not so much now. She knows that she's perfect and the rest of the world is just jealous.
I want this necklace, and I WILL have it. Whether you like it or not!

-Bossy: Being spoiled rotten has its disadvantages. Because Aarushi was and still is spoiled, she's used to ordering people around and making sure they do as she says. Whether its during school, or on the bus(as if she'd actually ride public transportation -snort- ), Aarushi can be seen telling people what to do whether they like it or not. This has cost her many friendships and boyfriends in the past. She could care less though, boys and friendsunderlings are plenty.
Look, you see how this is done? Good. DO IT.

:: Other ::

-The down-low on this "Queen b***h" Thing:
Aarushi knows she's classified as a b***h, but Aarashi also knows she's a queen. So this "lets out b***h the queen" thing, does not phase her in fact, it encourages her to be an even bigger b***h just to see if her opponent will squeal and give up. She knows she's "head b***h" in charge wherever she goes. It's just a matter of whether these other wannabes can pull their heads out of their butt so they can see it.

-The "nice" factor:
Aarushi can be very nice depending on the person and the situation...but, all you have to do is be yourself and stand up to her. If she's not being difficult and you haven't been mean to her, she'll see you in a totally new light, even if she doesn't want to . Whenever some one is on this said good side, Aarushi will mellow down her attitude and become extremely nice. Kind of like how she is with one of her siblings. But that's only IF you can get by pass her "bitchy" Exterior...  

Viva Viola

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Viva Viola

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:41 pm

:: Parents ::

Sneha Chaganti
Info: Sneha's parents arranged for her to marry Rakesh at the age of 17(she has been acting since she was 10.) at the time, they were her managers and whatever they said goes.After the marriage, there was a huge controversy over it and she had a breakdown by the time she was 20. It was during that time, Rakesh was there for her and in a way "saved' her from sinking deeper into her depression. She's loved him ever sense and has never looked back. She is a fun loving woman by nature and thinks that her children deserve to be who ever they choose to be. She also empathizes on the blood is thicker than water saying, meaning family first, all others second. Because at the end of the day, your family is all you have.

Rakesh Chaganti
Info: Rakesh is the youngest out of seven children and was born into a poor family, so he knows what its like to grow up with nothing. He managed to get a nice job and pay his way through college, where he got his PhD in chemistry and biology. With these two degrees and some money he saved from internships and hos job, he started up Chaganti inc. a company that is widely known through out the world for it's leading medical technologies. If its top notch, its Chaganti.

:: Siblings ::

Raj Chaganti
Info: As the oldest, Raj is in training to take over his father's company one day. But that's not to say he's uptight or anything in fact, he's quite the opposite. A party animal by nature, Raj can be seen in the many A-list party's that go on in India. Rakesh does not agree with Raj's excessive partying, but he's in college and passing all of his classes, so he can't say much to the future heir. Sneha encourages Raj's behavior and even finds parties for him to go to, much to Rakesh's dismay. When it comes to any of his younger siblings, Raj will take on an authoritative, big brotherly role in 0.1 seconds. He will do anything for his brothers and sisters, but he stops short of killing an man. That he will not do.

Ajay Chaganti
Info: Ajay is a player. A very big player. He will chase anything that has a pretty face and a small skirt. All he has to do is flash a dashing smile and send a wink, and the girls will come a runin. Being such a big player does not distract Jay from his studies though. He may not be in line for his father's company, but he doesn't want to be seen as the failure of the family. It looks bad when talking to the ladies because they would think of him as a looser. When he's around Aarushi, he's the exact opposite, he's less flirty and pays attention to her and her only. As her big brother, it is his job to right?

Naveen Chaganti
Info: The baby boy of the family, Naveen is very quiet. He rarely speaks a word and when he does, its usually to tell on his two older brothers. Why? Because he likes to get them in trouble and its all a game to him. Nav is also known to be the coldest out of the four siblings, often doing things for the sheer pleasure of doing them. He's real close to Aarushi and will do anything to keep her happy. Even if its at his own expense.

:: Job ::

Sneha Chaganti is a famous actress in India. She has played in many Bollywood films and has quite a bit of experience under her belt and Rakesh is the president of Chaganti inc. nothing else needs to be said.

:: Home ::

The Chagantis live in a huge estate in the more upper crust part of India. Its very modern and has the latest technology available for any house. Although, it is heavily guarded by attack dogs and 24 hour security. They are not in plain sight however, and will attack anyone that is not allowed near the property.

:: Family Life ::

Back in India, family life was rather fun and strict in an odd sort of way. Jay and Raj are constantly chasing the maids around, or wrestling with each other causing a ruckus. Nav is usually in the garden or hiding about in the estate, observing anything he can for research. Whenever Rakesh is home, its more mellow around the house and actual work gets done. When Aarushi was there, it was rowdy even when Rakesh was home only because its obvious Aarushi runs the house, even when her papa is there.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:30 pm
REQUIREMENTS★
Civi --> Perma Civ

10 solo entries- min. 500 words each
15 regular rps - min. 750 words each
6 battle rps - min. 500 words each
3 Open rps - min. 500 words each
Remembrance RP or solo - min. 1000 words
Minimum one (1) month since art reception

All RPs must be concluded to count, even if word count is reached.

Viva Viola

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Viva Viola

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm
"In my past life, I was obviously a queen...None of this "princess" nonsense! I WAS A QUEEN DAMN IT!!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 pm

--> Aarushi reeeelly likes American pop music. Brittney Spears, Leona Lewis, even Miley Cyrus!
--> Aarushi is a vegetarian...She HATES meat...
--> Her favorite perfume is Purity by DNKY
--> Rush is fluent in Hindi and will cuss in Hindi if she gets mad enough...
--> Rush is also bi-sexual. But she currently likes women a bit more then men.

Viva Viola

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Viva Viola

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm

:: Civilians ::

Arnette Jaeger
This......THING gets on my last nerve! She had the GALL to call me FLAT! Last time I checked, Im far from flat thank you....Stupid fat cow...

Astraea Matthias
This little.......Whatever she is, makes me want to RUIN her. If she thinks she can just boss me around like she has some AUTHORITY over me, she has something coming. Next time I show up at that shabby dance studio, she better PRAY I'm in a good mood...

Euphemia Argyros
Effie is my best friend. She's been there for me when I needed her the most among...other things...But she's my BEST FRIEND, and I will do anything for her. Enough said. Although, she seriously needs to by some better clothes once in awhile...

:: Senshi ::

:: Guardians ::

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:57 pm

:: Solo ::

Apperances are important! [x]

:: Regular ::

[x] Two for one special!
[x] An Introduction to frienemies
[x] Seat in the park
[x]Some people DO get anything they want
[x]The shopping trip from hell
:: Battle ::