PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:00 am
A quest thread for Phonies!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:08 am
Because I am trying for the auction:

Name: Wallflower (subject to change)
Type: | Unicorn] - Brush and Grow
Body Light pink; would like her to be in a standing position if possible
Eyes: Reddish Violet
Hair: Long but tied with a yellow band. Tail has a yellow ribbon (like the old 80's pony) and a braid
Cutie Mark 8D: Flowers tied up in a bunch
Brief Character Description: A very shy Phony. Does not mind letting others be the center of attention. Stays with Lucky Charm and helps her in all the stuff that a normal earth pony can't do via unicorn magic. Is a good gardener and grows beautiful flowers along Lucky Charm's clovers.

(am planning to have them work together in 'Flowers and Charms' shop/stand)

+ Ref pics where possible:
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: So charming! As you know, Brush and Grow is non-normative, so she'd have to be done under special customs [auction/RLC or where stated] for that, otherwise she's approved in general!

Rapidashtrainer

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:30 pm
Attempting to get him via RLC

Name: Due North
Type: [Earth]
Body Refer ref. image but has feathered hooves and a simple scarf around his neck, in the manner of the 80's Big Brother Pony. Medium built. Err...not as buffed as Big Macintosh but not as small as the dude in this picture.
Eyes: Ref. Image
Hair: Ref. Image
Cutie Mark 8D: Ref. Image
Brief Character Description: Due North is a quiet phony by nature with a passion for exploring. Has an innate ability to tell the cardinal points of the compass/ something like an intuition. Would like to build his character when/if I RP though. XD
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to his scarf - but that doesn't matter in RLC. Could you specify his eye shape? I doubt he's supposed to have perfectly round eyes. lol Also, just to let you know that draft will cost more since it's harder to draw.

Answer:
Haha alright. Extra cost noted. -w-b

Ummm for eye shape, definitely not totally round but I am partial to Pucker's eyes. >u>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:50 pm
Name: Sky Brush
Type: Pegasus
Body Light pastel lavender
Eyes: Golden yellow and innocent looking
Mane: Normal length tri-coloured white hair with a pink and blue streak
Tail: Ideally, her tail would be the length of a brush n’ grow but I will settle for a normative-long tail. She has a yellow ribbon to tie it up aka the 80’s pony.
Cutie Mark 8D: A brush painting a rainbow coloured heart

Brief Character Description: I made Sky Brush with the theme of “freedom” in mind. Not those political-social freedom one keeps hearing on the news but the simple freedom one sees in a child as she runs laughing through a field of flower (or other such scenarios). Sky Brush is supposed to, in a way, convey that kind of freedom. This little pony finds no better joy than to feel the wind under her wings as she flies through the sky with graceful gliding motions. Another “freedom” that she represents would be the fluent artistic freedom one sees in many artists (which I am in awe of). The quick and confident stroke of a practiced hand that seems to make everything looks so easy…

With those two aspects in mind, I remembered a book called Walt Disney's Grandpa Bunny that was read to me when I was young. The concept of sky painting seemed so wonderful and beautiful and sad at the same time. That, I decided, would be Sky Brush’s special talent. But instead of actually painting the sky, she would fly around the clouds above Phonyland and with a simple flick of her wing here and a tilting of a flight pattern there; shape the clouds into an assortment of shapes. So that the unicorn shaped cloud that you see in the sky is actually intended to be unicorn shaped. Well, in Phonyland at least.

When on the ground, Sky Brush tends to move about in a quick light hearted trot as though gravity does not have much of a hold on her. The gait isn’t exactly energetic but it’s free flowing and light. Sky Brush is also carefree and does not worry easily.

User Image  

Rapidashtrainer

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:17 am
Name: Fire Starter
Sex: Female
Type: Earth
Build: Medium
Body: Refer ref. pic
Eyes: Looks energetic and determined
Hair: Refer ref. pic
Cutie Mark 8D: Refer ref. pic
Brief Character Description: Fire Starter is an extroverted and determined little Phony who believes in working hard and smart. With such a fiery drive, this little phony is always on her hooves with errands to do, friends to help and people to meet.

Lately, Fire Starter is a little obsessed with a game called PHOKEMON GO!

Gaming and social life aside, Fire Starter works as one of Phonyland’s pyrotechnics and specializes in coordinating firework launches during events. Needless to say, she has quite the strong affinity towards fire.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:47 pm
Name: Net Profit
Sex:Male
Type:Earth
Build:Draft
Body:Yellow
Eyes:Grumpy and impatient
Hair: Mane and tail is cropped short
Cutie Mark 8D: A business graph with an upward pointing arrow.
Brief Character Description: One of the most querulous, quarrelsome and grumpy phony you have met. Unless you are presenting him with a new and promising business opportunity of course. Then it’s all “Gucci” and you have yourself Net Profit’s rather unnerving and undivided attention; a once in a lifetime experience really (because (it is said), no one wants to experience it more than once). Financially driven and obsessively motivated by the power of money, Net Profit is a veteran of navigating the financial waters of Phonyland and accruing wealth through shrewd business ventures. Oh, he also has a big booming voice and a firm hoofshake as well because everyone respects a loud voice and a firm hoof, right?
User Image  

Rapidashtrainer

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:59 pm
-For the Future-!  
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items