Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Furba With a Demon Twist Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image
Yu Yu HakushoxFruit basket

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image

Once upon a time. God told the animals; "I'm inviting you all to my banquet tomorrow. Don't be late!" Hearing this, the mischievous Rat lied to his neighbor, the Cat, and told him the banquet was the day after tomorrow. The next day, the Rat rode on the back of the Ox and nimbly landed before the banquet hall. After him, came the Ox, Tiger, and all the rest. Together, they all feasted until dawn. All except for the Cat, who had been tricked.

Ever since that day the Sohma family has been cursed with the Zodiacs. The spirits of the Zodiacs from the old tale, including the Cat and God, inhabited twelve children. Luckily it doesn't happen each generation. Being inhabited by the spirits tend to make things a little difficult. Even more so for the Cat. If the beads worn by the Cat are taken off..he turns into a horrible creature. When the Zodiac are hugged by the opposite gender, or sick, they change into their Zodiac animal. They are forced to live with their curse until the day when the Cat becomes part of the Zodiac.

As the family curse was known, it seemed that this curse had also cursed a demon family for the longest time. A Koorime is born with a curse animal. At first the koorime was going to be a young girl in the womb of her mother named Hina. But Hina had twins and it seemed the curse took a liking to the fire koorime. Who was male. The curse was dominte in his blood for a long time. Till he hit the age of twenty-seven. Then the curse showed itself to everyone and his team mate.

Now the fire demon has to leave his group and move into a house of half demons/Human who are cursed and live under a house called Sohma. Moving into the house almost drove the fire koorime insane. Rules, and the head of the house was rather cold, even colder then a demon like himself. He wasn't able to see his so called friends anymore. But after a bit he was able to leave. He found himself living at Genkai's full time but not hugging anyone not even his sister. It didn't bug him at all but he didn't want people to see what he was. . .

The Fire koorime works for Koemna the really god and also Mukuro a demon lord. He has his own team that still doesn't know but after all this he has grown more distance to his teams.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image

~Rules~

1. No cybering-
2. If you're going to say stuff out of the rp then do this: (()), {{ }}, or OOC.
3. Just have fun^_^
4. If you want to quit the RP tell me and you will be removed
5. You have to promise to come back! (Meaning, don't let this rp die!)
6. Keep romance pg 13
7. Listen to what i say if i tell you to do something. And do it
8. No Godmodding
9. No puppeteering unless given permission too.
10. You get two warning. Then you get kicked out. So just follow the rules... You don't follow rules you're out.
11. If you are a main Character and don't come back, we will act out your Character for the time being, Then we will Pm you to tell you what we have done with the Character you Rp. This only applies to mains who are vital to the plot.
12. If you are a main Character and don't come back for a long time, I will take you off the list.
13. Stay with one plot. I have to say yes or no to the plot. If you start a random Plot up with out my saying, you get a warning
14: Please ask before you add a twist to any plot that are going it would give me a head start on things.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image

Main Character:
Mukuro:
Hiei Hiei_The_Forbidden_Child
Kurama: temp - Hiei_The_Forbidden_Child
Kuwabara:
Yukina:
Yusuke:
Genkai:

Sohma Family:

Made Ups:
Name/Curse/Age/Gender

*For profiles wanting to make a new cursed zodiac character, just add in your profile what animal you are. The Sohma family must either be half human or human, or half demon.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 pm
(BUMP)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:10 pm
[[ Badump ]]  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:13 pm
(you can post first)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:14 pm
[[ But you made the thread. You should have the honors ]]  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm
(yer a d**k)

Moving a little bit, The black haired boy with blood crimson eyes moved to the side. His hands twitched as he walked down the path toward an old temple. He had been visiting the stupid Sohma family house he had to visit now after he learnt of a curse he had. So far no one else knew other then Kurama, a close friend of his. But he had yet to tell his team or anyone else for that matter. Genkai knew..the women he lived with but other then that.

The fire koorime let out a sigh and kept walking before his hands shoved into his pocket from the winter chill and he looked to the side. He was suppose to be in demon world today working but Sohma stuff came up and he had to deal with that first. But he hadn't even called his team from Demon world saying he'd be gone today. Just didn't show up like normal. He looked up at the sky as he came to a stop and looked toward the lake that held the winter chill to it. ' Yukina must be loving this weather.' he thought and sighed a little. His body turn a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:36 pm
[[ But you love me ]]

Hikari, one of Hiei's old teammates, was already at the temple. She had gotten back from a job recently that had taken a few weeks, and was a little banged up, but alright for the most part. The girl had come in earlier in the day, said hi to Genkai and Yukina before sitting on the couch to watch some TV. In the process, Hikari had wound up laying down and falling asleep with a blanket to help keep her a little warmer from the weather. She was part koorime, but her human and angle blood didn't exactly make Hikari immune to the cold like full bloods.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 pm
(lmao true)

Hiei let out a sigh as he walked up the stairs of the temple. Pulling off his jacket he walked into the living room and dropped it on the couch as he walked toward the next door which would bring him into the kitchen. He stopped at the smell of blood and turn around looking toward Hikari and walked toward the girl and knelt down. The Fire demon moved a little and pulled on the blanket and looked at Hikari ." Hikari, what are you doing here?" Hiei asked with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:02 pm
"Mm...?" Hikari pulled the blanket back at first, wanting to keep the warmth there. After a moment, her eyes fluttered open slightly in a sleepy manner, staring at Hiei, trying to process his appearance. "Hate these stupid dreams." Hikari mumbled then, thinking that she was simply dreaming again and not actually seeing Hiei there in front of her. She moved to roll onto her other side.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:08 pm
"Crow, what the hell are you doing at the temple? Shouldn't you be in Demon world?" Hiei asked again before pulling the blanket off the girl. " your wounded. Moron did you ask Yukina to heal you yet?" Hiei asked with a sigh slowly standing up and looked down at the Half demon.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:10 pm
Hikari jumped then, falling off of the couch when the blanket was pulled off of her. She looked up at Hiei, blinking, before realizing that it really was him. That's when her violet eyes changed into a glare. "a*****e! Like you've got any right to lecture me about not being in demon world!" She shot back.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 pm
Hiei moved a little and shifted his hand a bit holding it out infront of me. " I had another job to do here. I thought I told Mukuro. My bad." Hiei said and moved a little waving his hand. " look, have Yukina look at your wounds alright?" Hiei said looking at Hikari. The fire demon looked worn out and about to snap but...work does that.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games